Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Раздел "Говорение" - обучение, примеры, тренировка онлайн

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Бесплатный репетитор ЕГЭ

Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Ильмира » 15.06.2015, 18:02

План (всегда такой, не меняется):
1) when you took the picture
2) what/who is in the photo
3) what is happening
4) why you took the photo
5) why you decided to show the picture to your friend
Изображение

While travelling I always take lots of photos and today I'm going to tell you about one of them.
I took this photo last winter when my family was in Finland. It was an unforgettable trip!
In the photo you can see my family. My father, mother and two sisters are in the centre of the picture. There are skis, a sleigh and three suitcases near them. In the background of the picture you can see a beautiful mountain.
Each member of my family is smiling. They took all needs, and now they are ready to go to mountain. They seem happy.
Do you ask me why I took this picture? Just because my family decided to take photos showing us in different situations. We are going to create a photo album from these pictures.
I know you really like travelling. That's why I decided to show you this photo. No doubt, you'll find it interesting.
As for me, the photo is really nice. I like it very much.
Ильмира
Активный участник
Активный участник
С нами: 2 года 8 месяцев

Info

Сообщение karina_mia » 15.06.2015, 22:48

Ильмира писал(а):to go to mountain.
the mountain
:clap:
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 6 месяцев

Сообщение Ильмира » 16.06.2015, 12:46

Спасибо!

Изображение

While travelling I always take lots of photos and today I'm going to tell about one of them.
I took this photo last summer when I was at the seaside. It was an unforgettable trip!
In the photo you can see a beautiful blue sea and sky. Also, there is a big mountain in the background of the picture. The seaside is full of people.
The weather is wonderful, so some people are swimming, others are sunsunbathing and relaxing or talking to each other. But all of them seem happy.
I decided to take this photo because I really like pictures of nature. You know, I have got a big collection of different photographs with natural landscapes. I think this one is the most beautiful picture of my collection.
I would like to upload this photo to my blog, but I'm not sure if it'll be interesting to my readers. So I decided to show you this photo and listen to your opinion.
Ильмира
Активный участник
Активный участник

Сообщение English Guru » 16.06.2015, 16:20

Ильмира, очень хорошо!
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 7 месяцев

Сообщение Ильмира » 21.06.2015, 15:41

Все еще в силе. Мой экзамен перенесли на 26 июня.

Study the two photographs. In 1.5 minutes be ready to compare and contrast the photographs:

• give a brief description of the photos (action, location)
• say what the pictures have in common
• say in what way the pictures are different
• say which game presented in the pictures you’d prefer to play
• explain why

You will speak for not more than 2 minutes (12–15 sentences). You have to talk continuously.
Изображение

Well, I would like to compare and contrast the photos which are presented here.
In the photo number one we can see a boy and a girl. They are playing table football in a house. In the second picture we can see a group of guys. They are playing football outdoor.
Both of the photos are related with football. In both of them there are some people who are playing different kinds of football.
However, the photos have certain differences too. First of all, the first picture shows us table football, meanwhile the second one shows real football. Secondly, the children on the left are spending their free time indoor, while on the right the guys are playing football outdoor.
Personally, I would prefer the game presented in the second picture, because I really like doing activities in fresh air. It gives me a lot of energy and makes healthy.
In conclusion, I would like to notice that this photos have some differences, but sport theme unites them.
Ильмира
Активный участник
Активный участник

Сообщение English Guru » 21.06.2015, 15:48

Ильмира писал(а):Мой экзамен перенесли на 26 июня.
Это как так?))

Ильмира писал(а):Both of the photos are related with football.
related to

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Ильмира » 21.06.2015, 21:27

English Guru, я живу в Татарстане, в Новошешминском районе. КИМы присылают с Казани. Так вот Казань отправила неправильные варианты, и мы не смогли их открыть. Поэтому экзамен перенесли на резервный день, то есть на 26 июня.
Ильмира
Активный участник
Активный участник

Сообщение Ильмира » 22.06.2015, 17:48

Study the two photographs. In 1.5 minutes be ready to compare and contrast the photographs:

• give a brief description of the photos (action, location)
• say what the pictures have in common
• say in what way the pictures are different
• say in which audience presented in the pictures you would like to be
• explain why

You will speak for not more than 2 minutes (12–15 sentences). You have to talk continuously.
Изображение

Well, I would like to compare and contrast the photos which are presented here.
In the photo number one we can see two men dressed in suits. They are shaking their hands. I suppose, they have just signed an agreement. In the second picture we can see a group of children. I think they are gathered to solve some daily school problems. One of the kids is standing and telling something.
Both of the photos are related to meeting. Both of them were taken indoor.
However, the pictures have certain differences too. First of all, in the first photo we can see adults, meanwhile in the second one there are kids. Secondly, the men on the left have already completed their conversation (I'm sure of it because they are shaking their hands and they look pleased), while the children on the right are still discussing the problems.
Personally, I would like to be in the audience presented in the second picture, because I really like children. I enjoy talking with them. Sometimes children give very interesting answers to your questions.
In conclusion, I would like to notice that the photos have some differences, but meeting theme unites them.
Ильмира
Активный участник
Активный участник

Сообщение English Guru » 22.06.2015, 18:08

Ильмира писал(а):indoor.
Сначала не заметил... indoor / outdoor - прилагательные! В данных случаях (и в ответах выше) нужно говорит indoors / outdoors - наречия.

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Ильмира » 22.06.2015, 21:56

Спасибо!

Imagine that while travelling during your holidays you took some photos. Choose one photo to present to your friend.
Изображение
You will have to start speaking in 1.5 minutes and will speak for not more than 2 minutes (12–15 sentences). In your talk remember to speak about:

• when you took the photo
• what/who is in the photo
• what is happening
• why you took the photo
• why you decided to show the picture to your friend

You have to talk continuously, starting with: "I’ve chosen photo number … ".

I've chosen the photo number one.
While travelling I always take lots of photos and today I'm going to tell you about one of them.
I took this photo last summer when I and my family were by the sea. It was an unforgettable trip!
In the photo you can see a man and a women. They are my parents. Also, there is white sand, and a beautiful blue sea in the background of the picture.
The weather is wonderful. So my parents are lying on chaise launges and sunbathing. The atmosphere is calm and relaxing.
Do you ask me why I took this photo? Just because my family decided to take photos showing us in different situations. We are going to create a photo album from these pictures.
I know, you really like pictures of seas. That's why I decided to show you this photo. No doubt, you'll find it interesting.
Ильмира
Активный участник
Активный участник

Сообщение English Guru » 23.06.2015, 13:35

Ильмира писал(а):"I’ve chosen photo number … ".
Ильмира писал(а):I've chosen the photo number one.
Так и говорите без артикля, раз уж так сильно просят)))

Ильмира писал(а):when I and my family
Традиционно: my family and I

Ильмира писал(а):are lying on chaise launges

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Ильмира » 24.06.2015, 00:09

Насчет артикля, действительно, я что-то не посмотрела) Спасибо!

Добавлено спустя 3 минуты 12 секунд:
А если говоришь про друзей, то тоже my friends and I или здесь уже все равно?
Ильмира
Активный участник
Активный участник

Сообщение English Guru » 24.06.2015, 13:15

Ильмира писал(а):А если говоришь про друзей, то тоже my friends and I или здесь уже все равно?
Нееет, не всё равно))) My friends and I - правильно

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Спасибо!

Сообщение Ильмира » 30.06.2015, 21:31

Спасибо, что проверяли и эти тексты! Результаты пока неизвестны. Когда будут известны (конечно же, если мне не будет стыдно :)), я напишу)
Ильмира
Активный участник
Активный участник

Сообщение English Guru » 01.07.2015, 11:42

Ильмира, ждём-ждём))) Удачи!

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Ильмира » 06.07.2015, 13:39

English Guru, получила 20 баллов из 20!!! Еще раз спасибо большое)
Ильмира
Активный участник
Активный участник

Сообщение English Guru » 06.07.2015, 15:41

Ильмира, это было видно))) Круто! :rambo:

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение katyavan9 » 15.02.2016, 22:08

Изображение
1) Well, I have chosen to show you photo number 1. Look at this photo.
I took the photo last year when I was in a camp. I remember that day very well.
In this photo you can see my friends Sasha, Tanya, Nasrya and Julia. Allow me to observe, they are in the Caucasus mountains, where there are high rocks, a lot of greenery and the sky over their heads is light blue and clear. My friends are a little tired. We can notice that they are dressed in special comfortable clothes. Besides, they have heavy backpacks. We had to climb to the top of the mountain.
I took this photo because it makes me remember every little detail of this hike. And I always have stories to tell.
I decided to show it to my friend because this photo carries pleasant memories which I always like to share.
Sorry you should not have been with me.
That's all I wanted to say.

2)Well, I have chosen to show you photo number 2.Look at this photo.
I took the photo last year when I went to the camp in Anapa. It was amazing trip. Each day we had some events such as meetings with great people, meetings with people from other regions, different plays. And in our penultimate day of the tour we went to a local beach. In this photo you can see it. Girls and I were amazed by a number of people there. And I decided to show it to my friend because she had never seen anything like it before.
We had a really great time! Water was very warm and we swam for a long time splashing each other.
I hope that I will return to that place next year.
katyavan9
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год 8 месяцев

Сообщение katyavan9 » 15.02.2016, 23:11

Изображение
1) Well, I have chosen to show you photo number 1.Look at this photo.
I took this photo last summer when I visited my sister in Moscow. I remember that day very well.
In this photo you can see my sister's friend. His name is Sasha. That summer he worked as an animator of bicycle's rent. That is why he is holding an advertising sign in his hands. He is touting clients to him loudly and funny. My sister and I enjoyed to watch him.
I took the photo because it makes me remember Sasha.
I decided to show it to my friend because this photo carries pleasant memories which I always like to share.

2) Well, I have chosen to show you photo number 2.Look at this photo.
I took this photo last summer when I visited relatives in Germany. I remember that day very well.
In this photo you can see a magnificent castle of king Henry III. It is one of a large number of favourite places of my relatives. That is why I had an excursion to this place. And I must say that it was marvelous! The weather was sunny and warm. Besides, the nature was wonderful. Most of all I liked a legend about this castle. It is said that the king was very cruel and many women were walled up alive in a wall of the castle. Sometimes people see the ghosts of these women.
I took the photo because my friend asked to make as many photos as I can during the trip.
I decided to show the picture to my friend because it's one of my greatest shots from that journey. And the history of castle is very interesting.

Добавлено спустя 30 минут 37 секунд:
Изображение
I would like to give a short talk about the photos which are presented here.
Obviously, both pictures are related to the same theme. It is "working people".
Let me start by describing the first picture, which shows us two miners. They are in the underground, in a tunnel. Their work is very tough and dangerous.
As for the second picture we can see the office manager. He is working on his laptop. He is wearing offical clothes.
The pictures have a little in common. The only simularity is that both pictures show us some men working.
The difference is that people on the left are underground, while the man on the right is in the office. The surroundings on the left are very dirty and dark but on the right everything is white and clean. Finally, two miners are doing work that is physically hard to do whereas a man in the second picture is doing intellectual work.
As for me, I would prefer to work in an office because it is more safe and clean than working as a miner. The job I would like to have would be related with the intellectual work.
I have come to the end of my talk, thank you for listening.
katyavan9
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год 8 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 24.02.2016, 01:30

katyavan9, поехали!

katyavan9 писал(а):Sorry you should not have been with me.
:eek: Извини, но тебя не нужно было брать с собой?

katyavan9 писал(а):It was amazing trip.
an amazing trip

katyavan9 писал(а):penultimate
last but one

katyavan9 писал(а):And I decided to show it to my friend because she had never seen anything like it before.
to show it to YOU because YOU probably

katyavan9 писал(а):and we swam for a long time splashing each other.
were swimming

katyavan9 писал(а):My sister and I enjoyed to watch him.
enjoyed watching

katyavan9 писал(а):They are in the underground,
They are underground, а то они как-будто в метро

katyavan9 писал(а):As for the second picture we can see the office manager.
an office manager

katyavan9 писал(а):would be related with
related to

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Info

След.

Название форума: Бесплатный репетитор ЕГЭ

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Бесплатный репетитор ЕГЭ