Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Раздел "Говорение" - обучение, примеры, тренировка онлайн

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Бесплатный репетитор ЕГЭ

Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Гость » 24.02.2016, 18:48

Хотела сказать: "Жаль, что тебя не было со мной". Как тогда это будет?
Гость

Info

Сообщение Elena_59 » 24.02.2016, 22:20

I wish you were with me.
Elena_59
Почётный участник
Почётный участник
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 2 года 2 месяца

Сообщение katyavan9 » 26.02.2016, 01:06

Sorry you could not have been with me. Так правильно? Хотела сказать : "Жаль, тебя не было со мной".
Почему-то в пояснениях к заданиям C5 на некоторых сайтах пишут "I decided to show it to my friend...".
Во втором тексте ко второму набору картинок (о замке) ошибок нет?
Спасибо огромное!
katyavan9
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год 4 месяца

Сообщение English Guru » 26.02.2016, 14:24

katyavan9, выше Вам правильно ответили. Выучите это правило: http://englishgu.ru/wishes/

Других ошибок не заметил, но я успел только быстро просканировать текст.
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 3 месяца

Сообщение Elena_59 » 26.02.2016, 19:28

katyavan9, Вы начинаете свой рассказ I have chosen to show YOU... следовательно, логично и далее говорить I dicided to show it to YOU... Вы же разговариваете с другом.
Elena_59
Почётный участник
Почётный участник
Наставник (1)
С нами: 2 года 2 месяца

Сообщение katyavan9 » 02.03.2016, 03:21

Изображение
I would like to give a short talk about the photos which are presented here.
Obviously , both pictures are related to the same theme. It is "free time".
Let me start by describing the first picture, which shows us a young woman cooking. Maybe she is preparing a dinner for her parents.She wears easily, home-style. She is blond and beautiful.
As for the second picture, we can see another girl, who is wearing a snowboarding suit and a snowboard on her legs. She also has a mask, gloves and a hat.
The pictures have a little in common. The only simularity is that both pictures show us young women spending free time.
The difference is that girl on the left picture is at home,in a kitchen, while on the right photo girl is outdoors,maybe in the countryside. In the first picture we see a girl at home, making dinner and being a good housewife, whereas on the second one – a good example of an active timespending.Another difference is their clothes. Girl on the left photo is wearing summer clothes in contrast on the right picture is young woman in winter clothes.
Personally, I would prefer being on the left. I love cooking very much. Besides, it is not cold like on the second picture.
I have come to the end of my talk, thank you for listening.
katyavan9
Участник
Участник

Сообщение katyavan9 » 02.03.2016, 04:56

Изображение
1)Well, I have chosen to show you photo number 1. Look at this photo.
In the photo you can see my friends Sasha, Masha ,Tanya and Dima. I love them very much. We have a tradition to watch films together and discuss them. I took the photo last winter when we saw our favourite film "Home alone". The atmospehere was cozy. Some films we can watch a lot of times and this is one of such films.Besides, you can notice a bowl of popcorn in Tanya's hands. Sometimes we cook together and watch film after this.
I took the photo because it makes me remember every little detail of time that I spent with my friends.
I decided to show it to you because I wanted you to meet with my friends.
I wish you were with us.
That's all I wanted to say.
2) Well, I have chosen to show you photo number 2.Look at this photo.
In this photo you can see my sister Tanya. She is a great person! She is kind,friendly and funny. I think her profession is perfect for her. She works as a kindergarten teacher.My sister gets on well with children.
I took the photo last week when I visited my sister on her work. It was very interesting to watch after children and her. She conducted lessons and played with kids. I want to be like my sister!
I took the photo because it makes me remember every little detail of this visit.
I decided to show it to you because you had never seen my sister. I wanted you to meet her.
3)Well, I have chosen to show you photo number 3.Look at this photo.
I took the photo yesterday when I came from school.
In this photo you can see my little sister Masha, my older brother Sasha and my mother. My brother often don't listens to mom. Sometimes they strongly quarrel. Yesterday he didn't want to help her around the house. Masha doesn't like such situations. She pouts and closes her ears to not to hear them.Usually after that they make peace. And yesterday they quickly stopped the dispute.
I took the picture because my younger sister looked funny at that moment. I laughed at her, despite the quarrel.
I decided to show it to you because this photo is really funny and you should see it.
katyavan9
Участник
Участник

Сообщение English Guru » 24.03.2016, 16:09

katyavan9 писал(а):She wears easily, home-style.
is dressed

katyavan9 писал(а):simularity
similarity

katyavan9 писал(а):girl on the left picture
the girl и ВЕЗДЕ так

katyavan9 писал(а):on the left picture
IN the left picture, у Вас грубая ошибка

katyavan9 писал(а):on the right photo
in и ВЕЗДЕ так

katyavan9 писал(а):when we saw our favourite film "Home alone"
watched

katyavan9 писал(а):She conducted lessons
gave

katyavan9 писал(а):My brother often don't listens to mom.
doesn't often listen

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение katyavan9 » 16.04.2016, 00:13

Изображение
I have chosen to show you photo number 1. Look at this photo.
I took the photo last week when I visited my friend in her art school.
Kristina is very creative person. She want to be an artist. So she can draw for hours. That's why we can't spend together a lot of time and sometimes I sit with her on her lessons. I enjoy very much watching she draws. Now she is preparing to defend diploma thesis.
In the photo you can see her in front of easel. Next to her there is a box of paints, palette and water. Her picture is unusual. It is a still life.
I keep the photo in my album because it makes me temember Kristina.
I decided to show it to you because I want you to make friends with Kristina. She is a good friend. I wish everyone had such a kind, cheerful, always ready to help friend.
katyavan9
Участник
Участник

Сообщение katyavan9 » 16.04.2016, 01:48

Изображение
I have chosen to show you photo 2.Look at this photo.
I took the photo last summer when I visited my aunt and her family. You can see them in the photo: my uncle, my aunt and their children Anton and Masha.
It was a hot summer day. We decided to go to the river. It is quite far from the village. That's why we rode bikes through the park. Besides, the weather was wonderful. We quickly got to the river. And after that swam for a long tome, splashing each other.
I keep the photo in my album because it makes me remember every little detail of the time, which I have had.
I decided to show the picture to you because it carries pleasant memories, which I always like to share.
I wish you were with me.

Добавлено спустя 23 минуты 29 секунд:
Изображение
I have chosen to show you photo 3.Look at this photo.
I took the photo last winter holidays when I visited my sister in Moscow.
In the photo you can see one of the biggest ice rinks in our country. It is situated on Red Square. In the background of the picture you can see St. Basil's Cathedral. On the left there is a biggest shop center of our country. It is decorated with garlands. Besides, there are many garlands and New Year toys on a fir-tree. The atmosphere is so festive.
I have never been on Red Square before. More than that, my sister and I are crazy of skating.That's why we had a great time there. The weather was great. And many people wearing warm clothes were skating too.
I keep the photo in my album because it makes me remember every little derail of time that I spent with my sister.
I decided to show it to you because you probably had never seen Red Square. I wish you were with me.
katyavan9
Участник
Участник

Сообщение katyavan9 » 16.04.2016, 03:13

Изображение
Изображение
I would like to give a short talk about the photos which are presented here.
Obviously , both pictures are related to the same theme. It is "sport".
Let me start by describing the first picture, which shows us a young man. He is a footballer. He is on a stadium. There are fans in the background of the picture.
As for the second photo, we can see a young girl. She is doing rhythmic gymnastics with hoop. She is on a stage.
The pictures have a lot in coomon. Firstly, both pictures show us pofessional sportsmen. Secodly, man and woman have special clothes for their sport. Thirdly, both sportsmen are in the process of performance.
There are some differences as well. First picture shows us a man, while second one shows as a girl. Besides,action on the first photo is outside whereas the second one - inside.
Personally, I would prefer being in the left because I'm fond of gymnastics. It's realy beautiful!
In conclusion, I want to note that sport is important part of our lives. That's why everyone must do any sport.
I have come to the end of my talk, thank you for listening.
katyavan9
Участник
Участник

Сообщение Kate7 » 17.04.2016, 14:01

хорошая идея - делать описание к картинкам. можно сразу и воображение развивать, а не только английский :)
Kate7 F
Активный участник
Активный участник
Аватара
С нами: 1 год 10 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 17.04.2016, 14:55

katyavan9 писал(а):Kristina is very creative person.
a very creative person

katyavan9 писал(а):She want to be an artist.
wants

katyavan9 писал(а):I enjoy very much watching she draws.
I enjoy watching her drawing very much.

katyavan9 писал(а):to defend diploma thesis.
her diploma thesis

katyavan9 писал(а):my sister and I are crazy of skating.
crazy about

katyavan9 писал(а):with hoop.
with a hoop

katyavan9 писал(а):She is on a stage.
on stage

katyavan9 писал(а):Secodly, man and woman
a man and a woman

katyavan9 писал(а):sport is important part of our lives.
an important

katyavan9 писал(а):must do any sport.
take up / go in for any sport

katyavan9, как я понимаю, основная проблема у вас - артикли :)) Читайте больше на эту тему!

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение katyavan9 » 18.05.2016, 03:01

Изображение
I have chosen to show you photo 1.Look at this photo, please.
I love my big family. But some of my relatives live too far away from me. That's why my parents and I have a good tradition to visit them every month.
I took the photo last month when I visited my uncle and aunt in Moscow. Their family is so funny, because they have a son Sasha and a daughter Masha. It's interesting to play with them. They are crazy about watching cartoons like all children. And now Sasha and Masha are watching one of their favourite cartoons "Madagascar". Their parents are enjoying watching them. They have not noticed me yet. Family is passionate about cartoon and looking cheerful.
I keep the photo in my album beacuse it makes me smile when I look at the photo.
I decided to show the picture to you because it carries pleasant memories, which I always like to share.
I hope you have many relatives and you spent a lot of time togther.
katyavan9
Участник
Участник

Сообщение English Guru » 18.05.2016, 10:52

katyavan9 писал(а):Family is passionate about cartoon and looking cheerful.
cartoons

Хороший ответ.

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение katyavan9 » 18.05.2016, 18:54

Изображение
I have chosen to show you photo number 2.Look at this photo, please.
Russia is a very rich country. Its vast territory is a great variety of plants and animals. The most different peoples inhabit this country. And of course there is a big number of different Russians customs and traditions.
I took the photo last February on the celebration of Shrovetide in our town. This holiday means the end of winter and the spring coming. During Shrovetide's week people visit each other and eat much butter, cheese, sour cream, lots of pancakes. A weekend pass festivities: people burn a scarecrow of winter, ride in a sleigh, sing ditties.
In the photo you can see a man and a woman in traditional Russian dress. At the head of a woman tied a handkerchief, she is dressed in a green caftan and a pink sarafan. Man has a cap with earflaps and a beautiful shirt on. They entertained the crowd, shouting funny poems.
I keep the photo in my album because it makes me remember every little detail of this interesting event.
I decided to show the picture to you because I want you to know more information about this old tradition.
It is important to remember and observe all the customs of our ancestors.
katyavan9
Участник
Участник

Сообщение ttr » 31.05.2016, 16:56

Добрый день, буду рад, если прокомментируете мои попытки, особенно интересно окончание, чего от меня ожидают в конце и подходят ли мои варианты?

Изображение

I've chosen photo number one.
As you know I like travelling and taking photos a lot.
In May my family and I went on a vacation. We visited Thailand where I took this photo.
In this picture you can see a beautiful scenery of one of the beaches. And my sister is resting right between two palm trees. She's enjoying herself on this gorgeus beach in the early morning when it's not too hot and crowded yet. As you can see the sun is just rising, there are no clouds at all and the sky has a really interesting colour.
I keep this this photo because I think that it's very lovely. And it brings back memories of this pleasant time.
I decided to show it to you because I know that you really like the sea. And maybe this photo will motivate you enough so you'll go on a nice vacation soon too.

Изображение

I've chosen photo number two.
I think most people spend winter holidays with their families.
Our family took a trip to the mountains last January. That's where I took this picture.
In the photo you can see my parents and my two little brothers Ted and Tom. In the background there are beautiful snowy mountains, hills and trees.
As you can see my family is really happy. They were skiing a lot and then decided to make a snowman. Which is almost finished.
I keep this photo because it reminds me of my family and our lovely trip. And also I like the scenery a lot, isn't it beautiful?
I decided to show this picture to you because, as you remember, we talked about our holidays last week. And this is a really nice illustration of my winter holidays - family, happiness, fun and a lot of snow!
ttr
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год

Сообщение English Guru » 03.06.2016, 12:45

katyavan9 писал(а):The most different peoples
peoples - осторожно, не все поймут (моё субъективное мнение)

katyavan9 писал(а):of different Russians customs
Russian customs

katyavan9 писал(а):At the head of a woman tied a handkerchief
The woman wears a shawl...
handkerchief - носовой платок, платочек

katyavan9 писал(а):Man has a cap
The man

katyavan9 писал(а):They entertained the crowd
are entertaining

ttr, вообще-то похоже на закат)))

ttr писал(а):особенно интересно окончание, чего от меня ожидают в конце и подходят ли мои варианты?
Всё норм

ttr писал(а):They were skiing a lot and then decided
They have been skiing a lot and decided

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение ttr » 05.06.2016, 16:31

Спасибо за комментарии :smile:
ttr
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год

Info

Пред.

Название форума: Бесплатный репетитор ЕГЭ

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Бесплатный репетитор ЕГЭ