Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Ищу репетитора ЕГЭ для проверки сочинения (эссе)

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Бесплатный репетитор ЕГЭ

Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Lenusya » 16.10.2016, 18:09

Здравствуйте, огромная просьба ппроверитьэссе С2 на тему "социальный этикет в России"
Заранее благодарна!!!
Social Etiquette in Russia
Many people believe that culture of Russia is very different. There are a lot of traditions in Russia. What do we know about etiquette in Russia?
In my opinion Russians are very warm and hospitable people. First of all, they enjoy meeting new people and like to invite people to their homes for food and conversation. For example, when they greet people they know well, they kiss them on both cheeks to say: ‘hello and goodbye’. Secondly, when Russian people meet a person for the first time, they usually shake hands each other. They usually smile as they introduce themselves. Finally, it is a rule in most homes to take off shoes at the door and put on a pair of slippers.

On the other hand, some people clam that social etiquette in Russia the worst. Meals are usually big and do harm to our half. Besides, the Russians are very friendly and ones can speak a lot of, but they work very little.

I strongly disagree with this view, because Russia is multi cultural country. Teenagers study etiquette all life long. Etiquette helps us to do true choice in clothes.

Despite other people’s opinion I still believe that culture of Russian people will be the best. Students like to be interested in social etiquette in Russia.(217 words)
Lenusya

Info

Эссе

Сообщение Dilina » 20.01.2017, 21:26

The school is one of the most memorable things in our life.
In school we spend all our childhood,
here we become more experienced.
The school is not only a place of knowledge. Here we meet new people who turn into friends. Can school classmates make best friends?
I agree with it. In my opinion, school friends tested by time. Firstly, in school we spend 11 years of life. During this time we find the person who is able to understand us. These men know our secrets, experiences. Secondly, we meet almost every day and do some work together. Thirdly, some school friends enter the same university.
However, other people believe that school classmates don't make the best friends. They say that in school you don't get best friends. After high school many people forget their classmates. At the university they find new friends.
But I totally disagree with them because their friendship is the first and, the greatest one.
In the conclusion, I would like to say that school classmates can become best friends. Because school friendship beautiful an unforgettable.

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 13 секунд:[/color][/size]
Здравствуйте!Проверьте пожалуйста мое эссе!Заранее благодарна
The school is one of the most memorable things in our life.
In school we spend all our childhood,
here we become more experienced.
The school is not only a place of knowledge. Here we meet new people who turn into friends. Can school classmates make best friends?
I agree with it. In my opinion, school friends tested by time. Firstly, in school we spend 11 years of life. During this time we find the person who is able to understand us. These men know our secrets, experiences. Secondly, we meet almost every day and do some work together. Thirdly, some school friends enter the same university.
However, other people believe that school classmates don't make the best friends. They say that in school you don't get best friends. After high school many people forget their classmates. At the university they find new friends.
But I totally disagree with them because their friendship is the first and, the greatest one.
In the conclusion, I would like to say that school classmates can become best friends. Because school friendship beautiful an unforgettable.

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 3 минуты 56 секунд:[/color][/size]
В
Dilina

Info

Пред.

Название форума: Бесплатный репетитор ЕГЭ

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Бесплатный репетитор ЕГЭ