Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Internet is the greatest time waster.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение KrylovaNastya » 05.05.2015, 07:40

It’s generally believed that sitting on the Internet is a good way of spending time. However, there is an opinion that using the Internet might be dangerous and even harmful. There are advantages and disadvantages of sitting on the Internet for a long time.

In my opinion, using the Internet has some benefits. First of all, it helps people unwind after a working day by playing games, reading news, articles on topics they are interested in. Secondly, it turns out that the Internet is one of the ways to find new friends with exactly the same tastes as you have. For example, if people cannot find good friends for discussions of music they like, films they are fond of in their town, they have the opportunity to find them on the Internet.

On the other hand, some think that the Internet can bring a lot of harms to young children and distract them from school. Sometimes they talk to friends, watch videos forgetting about homework and books. As a result, they lack literacy and get bad marks at school.

It may be true, but it seems to me that we can find a lot of books on the Internet and just read them not paying much money. Furthermore, there are lots of tutorial videos which might be quite useful for people who do not have skills in some areas.

To summarize, I would like to stress that the Internet is the best time waster which opens up many opportunities.
KrylovaNastya
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года 1 месяц

Info

Сообщение IrinaLos » 06.05.2015, 23:19

The Internet is one of the most important inventions in the history of technology. Some people cannot imagine their lives without it. Others think that the Internet is the greatest time waster.

I am convinced, the Internet is really useful. Firstly, it performs a communicative function. There are a lot of social networks such as `Facebook` or `Vkontakte` where people can communicate with each other wherever they are. Secondly, there is the abundance of information on the Internet. People can watch educational films, take different courses, read interesting articles etc. Therefore, the Internet expands the mind. Thirdly, there are a lot of people who work online. It is a good opportunity for the stay-at-home sort of people. They work and earn the money on the Internet.

On the other hand, some people claim that there are a lot of online games that can be addictive. People play them all the time and do not gain anything from them.

I cannot agree with them. Even online games can influence people in a good way. For example, gamers get to know a lot of facts about guns from shooting games. Moreover, online games assume communication with other players during the game. Consequently, they teach people how to work in groups and help them to find new friends.

Despite other people’s opinion I am still convinced that the Internet makes people spend their time with useful way. It helps to improve the communicational skills, teaches people new things and creates more business opportunity.
IrinaLos
Участник
Участник
Достижения: 1
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 2 года 4 месяца

Сообщение English Guru » 10.05.2015, 14:13

KrylovaNastya писал(а):sitting on the Internet
Они не используют выражение "сидеть в Интернете". Замените на browse the Internet / surf the Internet

KrylovaNastya, очень хорошее сочинение, но я вынужден снизить балл за отсутствие ярко выраженного ЛИЧНОГО мнения во втором абзаце и его подтверждения в последнем. В сочинении для ЕГЭ нужно обязательно писать явно In my opinion / To my mind и т.п.

13/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 3 месяца

Сообщение English Guru » 10.05.2015, 14:17

IrinaLos писал(а):makes people spend their time with useful way.
in a useful way

IrinaLos писал(а):more business opportunity.
opportunities

Найс! :cool:

14/14

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение sunandflowers » 11.05.2015, 20:34

The Internet is the best gift of twenty-first century.It helps us to study,to communicate with each other and even to have fun.However,some people are sure that global web is a real time killer.

I fully agree with this statement.In my composition I am going to express my point of view and to convince the readers that I am right.Firstly,almost each of us has a page in the social nets like Facebook or Twitter.We post interesting articles on the virtual walls,share the news and texting with our friends or somebody else.Sometimes chatting really make you you spend whole night sending and receiving the messages.Secondly,Internet is full of attractive links.There are huge amount of funny videos,instructive pictures and texts that will answer to all your questions.That is why it is too hard to turn off your gadget.

However,many people argue that Internet one of the main time killers.They say that everybody have a sense of proportion that will remind person when he or she sholud stop to serf the Net.

I fully disagree with them.In my opinion,the Internet seriously distract attention.People forget about the time as usual.It is like a drug,because attractive links do not let you go.There is advice that says ask your parents to remind you about the time that you already have spent.

Now,I hope that I have convinced the readers that I am right.The global Net contains a lot of absorbing and interesting things that can can make you forget about the time.

sunandflowers
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение Proofreader » 26.05.2015, 16:30

sunandflowers писал(а):The Internet is the best gift of twenty-first century.It helps us to study,to communicate with each other and even to have fun.However,some people are sure that global web is a real time killer.
The internet is the best gift of the twenty-first century. It helps us to study, communicate with each other and even have fun. However, some people are sure that the global web is a real time killer. (* Ensure you put spaces after commas and periods, especially when starting a new sentence-this happens throughout the essay)
sunandflowers писал(а):Firstly,almost each of us has a page in the social nets like Facebook or Twitter

First, nearly everyone has a social network page, such as Facebook or Twitter.
sunandflowers писал(а):.Sometimes chatting really make you you spend whole night sending and receiving the messages.

Sometimes, chatting makes you spend the whole night sending and receiving messages.
sunandflowers писал(а):Secondly,Internet is full of attractive links.
Second, the internet is full of attractive links.
sunandflowers писал(а):There are huge amount of funny videos,instructive pictures and texts that will answer to all your questions.
There are huge amounts of funny videos, instructional pictures and text that will answer all your questions.
sunandflowers писал(а):They say that everybody have a sense of proportion that will remind person when he or she sholud stop to serf the Net.
They say that everyone has a sense of balance, which will remind a person when he or she should stop surfing the net.
sunandflowers писал(а):In my opinion,the Internet seriously distract attention
In my opinion, the internet can be seriously distracting.
sunandflowers писал(а):There is advice that says ask your parents to remind you about the time that you already have spent.
There is advice that says to ask your parents to remind you about the time you have spent using the internet.
sunandflowers писал(а):The global Net contains
The global net

Posted after 14 minutes 16 seconds:
KrylovaNastya писал(а):t’s generally believed that sitting on the Internet is a good way of spending time.
"internet" is not really a proper noun, therefore doesn't need to be capitalized
KrylovaNastya писал(а):First of all, it helps people unwind after a working day by playing games, reading news, articles on topics they are interested in.

First of all, it helps people unwind after a long day of work; they can play games, read news or articles on topics they are interested in.
KrylovaNastya писал(а):some think that the Internet can bring a lot of harms to young children and distract them from school.

some think that the internet can bring a lot of harm to young children
KrylovaNastya писал(а):Sometimes they talk to friends, watch videos forgetting about homework and books.

Sometimes they talk to friends, watch videos and forget about homework and books.
KrylovaNastya писал(а):It may be true, but it seems to me that we can find a lot of books on the Internet and just read them not paying much money
we can find a lot of books on the internet and read them without having to pay a lot of money.
KrylovaNastya писал(а):To summarize, I would like to stress that the Internet is the best time waster which opens up many opportunities
(*this statement is contradictory) To summarize, I would like to stress that the internet can be wasteful of one's time, but also can open up many opportunities.
Your donations help to make it happen.
Proofreader
Native Speaker
Native Speaker
Аватара

Сообщение Kjkjkjkjkkjkk12 » 09.06.2015, 16:55

Internet is the greatest time-waster.

Nowadays we cannot imagine out life without the Internet. We live in the age of high informational technology and the Internet is as common as the telephone. It makes our life easier. But sometimes using the Internet has disadvantages as wasting time.

To my mind, the Internet is a unique invention which has inclueded all areas of our life. It lers us access world knowledge, facts and figures. The Internet has revolutionized the way of people communication. Sending e-mail is fasterand simplier than writing letters. We are in touch wherever we are.

On contrary, some people consider that the Internet is the main time killer. Spending much time im front of the screen becomes a kind obsession for men. For example, there are a lot of addictive online games or people cannot stop to surf th Net.

However, the Internet is the biggest library. You can find many books on the Internet and just read them not paying much money. Furthermore, there are many tutorial videos, which help people to improve their skills in any areas.

To sum up, the Internet change our world. It opens up many opportunities for us. I Am sure that the Internet's usefulness or bad influence depends on how we use its benefits.

Добавлено спустя 37 минут 42 секунды:
Проверьте пожалуйста
Сорри за то что списываю некоторыепредложения чувваки
Kjkjkjkjkkjkk12
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года

Сообщение English Guru » 10.06.2015, 12:49

Kjkjkjkjkkjkk12 писал(а):out life
our

Kjkjkjkjkkjkk12 писал(а):age of high informational technology
необходимо перефразировать

Kjkjkjkjkkjkk12 писал(а):has disadvantages as wasting time.
some disadvantages such as a waste of time.

Kjkjkjkjkkjkk12 писал(а):inclueded
included

Kjkjkjkjkkjkk12 писал(а):lers us
lets

Kjkjkjkjkkjkk12 писал(а):the way of people communication.
the way people communicate

Kjkjkjkjkkjkk12 писал(а):fasterand
faster and

Kjkjkjkjkkjkk12 писал(а):On contrary,
On the contrary,

Kjkjkjkjkkjkk12 писал(а):im front of
in

Kjkjkjkjkkjkk12 писал(а):th
the

Kjkjkjkjkkjkk12 писал(а):the Internet change
changes

-1 балл за орфографию и пунктуацию
-1 балл за грамматику
-1 балл за лексику

ИТОГ: 11/14

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Lilla_18 » 24.04.2016, 11:03

Due to the fast development of the Internet there are different points of view on whether the World Wide Web is useful for people or not. Some people believe that it only takes up your time while others think the opposite.

In my opinion, the Internet has a lot of advantages. Firstly, it is an amazing opportunity to communicate and get to know people from all around the world without leaving your house. Chatting with foreigners will broaden your mind and exercise your language skills. Secondly, the Internet is an endless source of all kinds of information. As a result, today you do not have to spend hours in a library searching for the neccessary articles.

However, there are others who claim that the Internet is a waste of time. Social media, online games and other Internet resources consume the majority of person's time which could have been rather spent on sports, family, friend and so on. Moreover, in the nearest future it can lead to a drug-like addiction that is a real problem today.

I disagree with this point of view. Of people could organize their time more efficiently, there would be only benefits from using the Internet.

In conclusion, I have to say that despite all the disadvantages the Inetrnet has completely changed the world and it is impossible to imagine our life withoit it nowadays.
(228)

Добавлено спустя 27 секунд:
Проверьте, пожалуйста. Новую тему прошу удалить, эссе перенесла
Lilla_18
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 2 месяца

Сообщение English Guru » 24.04.2016, 14:21

Lilla_18 писал(а):the majority of person's time
a person's time

Lilla_18 писал(а):Of people could
If

Lilla_18, сильная работа, у Вас 14/14

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2