Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

People need to learn foreign languages mainly to build a good career.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Mila-M. » 09.05.2015, 02:02

Most people understand that without knowledge of foreign languge it is difficult to survive in the modern world.Nowadays some people may hold the opinion that plenty of people learn foreign languages for their furure profession.Others think that everybody has different reasons for learning.
In my opinion,most of people learn languages for different goals.For example,somebody wants to know the culture of other countries and expand your outlook.Besides,there are people who learn foreign language for traveling because it is so important to adapt and communicate freely.In addition,it is important to say that learning languages is a good exircise for the intellect.Moreover,knowledge of foreign languages give a good chance to find a well-paid job.
However,some people think that people learn languages for only reason to get a good job,because nowadays the most prestigious and well-paid jobs are in foreign countries.To add to it,they are sure that in our modern world the majority of profession require knowledge of a foreign language.
Pesonally,I can't agree with the above mentioned opinion because a native country has a lot of jobs giving good opportunities for achieving the success in your career.
In conclusion,I want to say that learning languages is extremely beneficial and there are many reasons to learn languages.

Добавлено спустя 6 минут 45 секунд:
I made a mistake in a word "languages" in the first sentence. :weirdface:
Mila-M.
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 8 месяцев

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 10.05.2015, 14:31

Mila-M. писал(а):knowledge of foreign languge
Mila-M. писал(а):are people who learn foreign language
languages или ставьте артикль

Mila-M. писал(а):and expand your outlook.
Мой? :weirdface: their

Mila-M. писал(а):to get a good job,because nowadays the
Запятая перед because - лишняя

Mila-M. писал(а):can't
Не сокращайте слова в эссе. Cannot

Mila-M., мне понравилось!

13/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 3 года 10 месяцев

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2