Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

having pets helps to reduce stress

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение tanya g.l » 14.05.2015, 18:36

Depression, anxiety or stress do not let people enjoy their lives. They feel upset, sad, and exhausted. Can having pets reduce stress? Let us try to find out.
In my opinion, having a pet mean to a person that he/she is not alone. People have to take care of their pets and it can makes them feel needed. Moreover, domestic animals can show their affection. Being loved brings smiles on people's faces. In addition, a person can meet new people and make new friends while going for a walk with pets. It helps to forget about problems for a while.
However, there are many other ways to reduce stress. For example, a person can go to the cinema or visit family members. Besides, meeting friends usually cheers up. And doing sports helps to cope with not only stress but also with mental health problems.
I can only half agree with this opinion. Playing with pets elevates serotonin and dopamine which calm and relax.
In conclusion, I would like to say that having pets is one of the best ways to deal with stress and people should love their pets.
P.S спасибо за проверку :smile:
tanya g.l
Участник
Участник
С нами: 2 года 3 месяца

Info

Сообщение Ильмира » 17.05.2015, 20:51

There is an opinion that pets influence people's nervous system in a positive way. However, some people think that having pets requires much time and efforts. I believe that the first point of view is right. I would like to explain my position.

In my opinion, pets can make people happy and change their mood. First of all, when people are nervous, they may play or walk with their pets. While doing it, people relax and can understand that their problems are not worth to worry about. Secondly, it is a scientific fact. Most scientists claim that people who have pets are less nervous and tend to be quiet.

On the other hand, some people think that having pets demands much time and efforts. People should feed, wash and look after them. Sometimes pets make much noise and so annoy their owners.

I strongly disagree with this view. If people take care of their pet and like it, it will not make them nervous, it will bring them a lot of joy.

To sum up, there are different points of view on this problem. Despite other people's opinion, I still believe that pets are very useful for people. They reduce stress, teach to be responsible and make people happy.
(209 слов)
Ильмира
Активный участник
Активный участник

Сообщение Proofreader » 26.05.2015, 15:44

tanya g.l писал(а):having a pet mean to a person that he/she is not alone
having a pet ensures that he/she is not alone
tanya g.l писал(а):Besides, meeting friends usually cheers up.
Besides, meeting with friends is a great way to cheer someone up.
tanya g.l писал(а):And doing sports helps to cope with not only stress but also with mental health problems.
And doing sports helps to cope not only with stress, but also with mental health problems.
tanya g.l писал(а):laying with pets elevates serotonin and dopamine which calm and relax
playing with pets elevates seratonin and dopamine, which calm and relax the individual.

Posted after 6 minutes 32 seconds:
Ильмира писал(а):While doing it, people relax and can understand that their problems are not worth to worry about.
While doing this, people relax and realize that their problems are not worth worrying about.
Ильмира писал(а):Secondly, it is a scientific fact.
Second, it is a scientific fact.
Ильмира писал(а):People should feed, wash and look after them
People must feed, wash and look after them
Ильмира писал(а):Sometimes pets make much noise and so annoy their owners.
Sometimes pets make lots of noise and can annoy their owners.
Ильмира писал(а):If people take care of their pet and like it, it will not make them nervous, it will bring them a lot of joy.
If people take care of their pet and like doing it, it will not make them nervous. Instead, it will bring them a lot of joy.
Ильмира писал(а):They reduce stress, teach to be responsible and make people happy.
They reduce stress, teach one to be responsible and make people happy.
Your donations help to make it happen.
Proofreader
Native Speaker
Native Speaker
Аватара
С нами: 2 года

Сообщение Ильмира » 26.05.2015, 17:56

Спасибо! Однако мне не понятно, почему second, а не secondly?
Ильмира
Активный участник
Активный участник

Сообщение English Guru » 26.05.2015, 19:58

Ильмира писал(а):Спасибо! Однако мне не понятно, почему second, а не secondly?

Вот чёрт этих носителей поймёт!)) На самом деле, это очень хорошая учительница из Америки со стажем 14 лет. Ваша задача прислушиваться к этой информации и адаптировать под реалии ЕГЭ.

Извините за долгую проверку эссе. Скоро экзамен, я полумал, что форумчане должны обязательно показать свои эссе носителю языка!
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 2 месяца

Having pets to reduce stress

Сообщение ДейДей » 18.10.2015, 22:38

Очень интересует приблизительно количество баллов за данное эссе. Заранее большое спасибо за ответ.
Pets play a important role in every human life. They bring people happiness and positive emotions. Some people think that pets reduce stress but other people do not agree with them. Let us discuss it.
In my opinion, animals can cheers up and give a lot of positives. They reduce negative emotions and learn to love, and it is very important for people, especially for children. Pets are your friends who help you become more responsible and kind. Good influence animals on people proved by scientists. In many countries the practice animal-assisted therapy — treatment with animals.
Nevertheless, some people think differently. They are confident that having pets does not help to reduce stress because they require a lot of attention and people can not relax. On the one hand, these people are right because it is difficult keep pets but on the other hand, I strongly disagree with them because hard only the first time. In the future pets will be closest to you.
To seem up, I would like to say that pets really relieve stress. We must take care of them because they are our loyal friends. They make our life more beautiful.
ДейДей
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год 8 месяцев

to ДейДей

Сообщение eleda » 26.10.2015, 02:49

ДейДей писал(а):Очень интересует приблизительно количество баллов за данное эссе. Заранее большое спасибо за ответ.
недобор по кол-ву слов (196), следовательно, не читают, оценивают в ноль. Нужно от 180 до 275
Но если бы начали проверять, то тоже пока не здорово: есть очень грубые ошибки.
animals can cheers up
, по смыслу cheer up не годится
learn to love,
вместо, вероятно, teach
Good influence animals on people proved by scientists.
это набор слов
it is difficult ?? keep pets

Разбивка на абзацы устаревшая. Раньше нужно было то же самое писать на 4 абзаца, сейчас нужно раскидать все на то же по пяти абзацам.

To seem up,
Ну что это за зверюга?
eleda
Активный участник
Активный участник
Наставник (1)
С нами: 1 год 7 месяцев

to ДейДей

Сообщение eleda » 26.10.2015, 13:17

недобор по кол-ву слов (196), следовательно, не читают, оценивают в ноль. Нужно от 180 до 275
Глупость какую написала: нижняя граница, конечно же, от 230. Эти 180 вообще не знаю, откуда выскочили...
eleda
Активный участник
Активный участник
Наставник (1)

Сообщение English Guru » 26.10.2015, 17:01

eleda, не вносите смуту на форум )))

Границы 180-275!

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 23 секунды:
eleda писал(а):To seem up,
Ну что это за зверюга?
:lol:

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение ДейДей » 26.10.2015, 19:18

>>Good influence animals on people proved by scientists.
Я хотела написать "хорошее влияние животных на человека доказано учеными", но...)

А насчет "seem up" извините, sum up.

Так что, там совсем ноль баллов?( до ЕГЭ немного осталось, так боюсь завалить совсем.
ДейДей
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год 8 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 30.10.2015, 11:11

ДейДей писал(а):a important role
an important role

ДейДей писал(а):stress but other people do not agree with them.
требуется запятая перед but

ДейДей писал(а):animals can cheers up and give
cheer up

ДейДей писал(а):a lot of positives.
:weirdface:

ДейДей писал(а):Good influence animals on people proved by scientists.
influence of animals
is proved

ДейДей писал(а):the practice animal-assisted therapy
practice of

ДейДей писал(а):because hard only the first time.
because it is hard only for the first time.

ДейДей писал(а):In the future pets will be closest to you.
неуместное предложение какое-то :think:

ДейДей писал(а):To seem up,
уже обсуждали

-1 балл за решение коммуникативной задачи
- 2 балла за грамматику
-2 балла за лексику

ИТОГО: 9/14

Все ошибки понятны? В течение года читайте побольше литературы на английском языке. Из грамматики могу порекомендовать:
- модальные глаголы
- английские предлоги, соответствующие русским падежам

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Having pets to reduce stress

Сообщение Регина » 21.12.2015, 11:50

Some people think that having pet having pets helps to reduce stress, while others believe that it is waste of time. Now I would like to express my point of view on this problem.
There are many things to be said in favour of advantages of having pets. As for me, I think that having pets is popular in our country.
Firstly, I want to say that having pets really helps to relax and to reduce stress. Because pets are our friends. Secondly, having pets helps people to be happy and careful.
But on the other hand, some people think that it is not help to reduce stress, because they require a lot of attention and people have not time to relax. Of course, pets require a lot of care but they make our life more beautiful.
To sum up, I would like to say that people must have pets because they are very friendly.
Регина
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 6 месяцев

Сообщение eleda » 21.12.2015, 21:13

Регина, слов: 154 – большой недобор, ниже нижней границы, так что сразу ноль; минимум, с которого начинают вашу работу оценивать по критериям, -- 180 слов.
А если выбросить фразы, которые НИ О ЧЕМ, то вообще ничего не остается. Давайте их выбросим
There are many things to be said in favour of advantages of having pets.
– Ни о чем. Здесь МНЕНИЕ надо высказывать – честно и прямо, а не ходить кругами (можно много чего хорошего сказать, но – я ничего не скажу…) Минус 13 слов

As for me, I think that having pets is popular in our country.
какое это отношение имеет к заданию? Никакого. Еще минус 13 слов
Firstly, I want to say that having pets really helps to relax and to reduce stress.
никчемная фраза, которую тоже без ущерба для содержания и с пользой для формы можно выбросить . Минус еще -5 слов.

По содержанию этого абзаца:
Ваша задача в первом предложении ЧЕТКО заявить ваше мнение по ЗАДАННОЙ ТЕМЕ, оно, судя по тексту, такое: having pets really helps to relax and to reduce stress
Это ваша главная мысль, которую вы должны доказывать аргументами, а вы зачем-то про страну, про то, что МНОГО ВЕЩЕЙ (ужас!) можно сказать в пользу преимуществ … И где это много? Вы нацедили полпредложения, а пугаете читателя тем, что скажете «много вещей». У вас из аргументов, которых желательно иметь 3, если мелкие и дохлые, и два, если развернутые, -- так вот, у вас есть два полунамека:
животные наши друзья – ну что это за детский сад? + второй детский сад
: они помогают нам быть счастливыми и осторожными(??) – бояться своей собаки учат?
Весь абзац поменяйте на нормальный!
In my opinion,
….having pets helps to relax and reduce stress.

Теперь ваши аргументы (т.е. докажите, что зверьки стресс снимают)
1)
2)
3)

But on the other hand, some people think that it is not help to reduce stress, because they require a lot of attention and people have not time to relax. Of course, pets require a lot of care but they make our life more beautiful.
it == > having pets, pet ownership, owning a pet
is not help == > does not help
Разбить на 2 абзаца:
в 3 – контраргумент + его обоснование
в 4 – ваше опровержение
Каждый из абзацев расширить.
To sum up, I would like to say that people must have pets because they are very friendly.
Не по теме: вам нужно подвести итог всему эссе – повторите, что питомцы помогают снимать стресс.

Посмотрите эссе, которые в этой ветке выше, почитайте их, отберите себе какие-нибудь аргументы, которые вы легко сможете воспроизвести, которые вам понравятся и перепишите это эссе в соответствии с требованиями.
eleda
Активный участник
Активный участник
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Регина » 22.12.2015, 10:09

Спасибо.
Регина
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 6 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 22.12.2015, 10:29

Регина, Переписывать и исправлять ошибки будете? Обязательно сделайте и спрашивайте, если что-то непонятно!

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение cheglusha » 03.02.2016, 23:20

What impact pets have on people?It is believed that people's little friends help their masters to cope with all problems in life. Others are sure pets only live in their home and do nothing.
From my point of view, pets do people's lives better and learn to love. Firstly, almost all pets always are ready to play with their masters, they do it without any gain.When a person feel misarable a friendly dog or a cat cheers up her or him . Secondly, person, who has a pet, always will feel that he or she is needed for somebody.
In spite of these facts,some people consider that such animals distrust them from real life. Pets, espessially in childhood, can behave in a bad way:damage clothes or furniture.Such accidents bring their masters lots of problems.
However, I disagree with these point of view.When person buy or receive animals they must know what responsibility they get.Also, they should train their pets.
In conclusion,when both sides are looked at, I believe that having pets helps people to reduce stress.
cheglusha
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 3 месяца

Сообщение English Guru » 04.02.2016, 14:55

cheglusha писал(а):What impact pets have on people?
do have

cheglusha писал(а):What impact pets have on people?It is believed that people's little friends help their masters to cope with all problems in life. Others are sure pets only live in their home and do nothing.
Тема про СТРЕСС, так можно и ноль получить.

cheglusha писал(а):do people's lives better
make

cheglusha писал(а):almost all pets always are ready
are always ready

cheglusha писал(а):a person feel
feels

cheglusha писал(а):cheers up her or him
him or her up

cheglusha писал(а):Secondly, person
a person

cheglusha писал(а):person, who has a pet, always will feel
запятые не нужны

cheglusha писал(а):always will feel
will always feel - наречия ставятся после вспомогательного глагола и перед смысловым

cheglusha писал(а):espessially
especially

cheglusha писал(а):I disagree with these point of view
this

cheglusha писал(а):When person buy or receive animals
a person buys or receives

cheglusha писал(а):Also,
In addition,

cheglusha писал(а):In conclusion,when both sides are looked at, I believe that having pets helps people to reduce stress.
Браво!!! :clap: :biggrin:

На этот раз много ошибок и сочинение не по теме. Последний абзац вам не поможет :sad:

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2