Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Education polishes good natures and corrects bad ones

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение ravenna » 18.05.2015, 02:20

It is a well-known thing that many people consider education as a remedy that corrects bad sides of one’s personality and develops the strong features. Others prefer regarding education in a more objective way, assuming that a bad character cannot be improved by it. Who is right and who is wrong?

To my mind, even the best education in the world cannot help a nasty person to become noble. Person capable to betray or to lie usually remains the same even after getting Oxford’s courses. There are many examples from literature when a man or a woman with the brightest education is lacking in social graces and has rather shady ideas at all.

On the other hand, a lot of people think that education can help you to become “the best version of yourself”. The presence of a master’s degree they consider as a proof of your brilliance in comparison to people who may not have a diploma.

I cannot agree with the adherents of the above mentioned idea. Intelligence and sensibility are important and beneficial for one’s career and life in general. Unfortunately, modern people very often forget about such a good traits like loyalty and kindness. There is no education that gives you these characteristics.

To sum up, I want to say that process of study is always interesting and compelling. Education can open many doors in front of you, but, to be honest, a good human will be good in any case, with or without education. The absorbing of hard subjects will probably polish your brain but it will hardly polish your moral qualities.

267 слов
ravenna
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года 2 месяца

Info

Сообщение Proofreader » 26.05.2015, 02:41

ravenna писал(а):-
no dash here

ravenna писал(а):To my mind
In my opinion
ravenna писал(а):Person capable to betray or to lie

Those who betray or lie,
ravenna писал(а):getting

taking
ravenna писал(а):when a man or a woman with the brightest education is lacking in social graces and has rather shady ideas at all.
Where a man or woman have a fine education but lack social graces and good character.
ravenna писал(а):yourself”.

yourself."
ravenna писал(а):The presence of a master’s degree they consider as a proof of your brilliance in comparison to people who may not have a diploma.

Some consider a master's degree proof of one's brilliance; while those without a degree lack intelligence
ravenna писал(а):cannot
disagree
ravenna писал(а):that process

that the process
ravenna писал(а):The absorbing of hard subjects
Learning new and challenging material
Your donations help to make it happen.
Proofreader
Native Speaker
Native Speaker
Аватара
С нами: 2 года 1 месяц