Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Tourism

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Elena_59 » 27.05.2015, 14:48

In recent years tourism has really taken off. However, many people think that tourism ruins everything that it touches.

In our time, tourism is really popular. Almost every person wants to see the sights of different countries. Nonetheless, some people think that tourism is cause of destroying many historical monuments.
In my opinion, I agree that tourism ruins everything that it touches. First of all, building of touristic bases is the main cause of damaged of some sights. A great number of touristic cars and hotels are changing the environment. Humidity and temperature are rising. Because of these changes many ancient buildings are crashing. Secondly, people constantly take some part of monuments or buildings. Therefore landmarks are destroyed day by day.
Nevertheless, a majority of people enjoy tourism. They travel alone or with a family and friends. Everyone wants to take something the memory of the trip at home, presents some souvenir (for) his or her relatives.
In spite of that opinion, I still think that tourism is harmful for ancient values. People can take just a little stone but over time a building will be ruined.
To sum up, I’d like to say that people must value and protect a world heritage. And besides, people can keep memories in their hearts.
Elena_59
Почётный участник
Почётный участник
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 2 года 2 месяца

Info

Сообщение Proofreader » 11.06.2015, 21:50

Elena_59 писал(а):Nonetheless, some people think that tourism is cause of destroying many historical monuments.
tourism is the cause of the destruction of many historical monuments

Elena_59 писал(а):First of all, building of touristic bases is the main cause of damaged of some sights
First of all, expanding and building tourism centers is the main cause of some sights being damaged.
Elena_59 писал(а):Because of these changes many ancient buildings are crashing.
Because of these changes, many ancient

Elena_59 писал(а):Secondly,

Second,

Elena_59 писал(а):Everyone wants to take something the memory of the trip at home, presents some souvenir (for) his or her relatives.
Everyone wants to take something with them; a memory of the trip, presents or perhaps souvenirs for their relatives.

Elena_59 писал(а):People can take just a little stone but over time a building will be ruined.
People may only take a little stone, but over time, that building will be ruined.
Your donations help to make it happen.
Proofreader
Native Speaker
Native Speaker
Аватара
С нами: 2 года 1 месяц

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2