Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Эссе preparing for holidays is funnier than celebrating them

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение karina_mia » 30.05.2015, 14:46

Some people are strongly convinced that preparing for holidays is funnier than celebrating them. Others claim that this is not true and any celebration is a huge entertainment.
by Maria

As for me, preparing for holidays is better than celebrating. Firstly, nothing compares to the feeling that long-awaited holidays are coming. This feeling unites people, they are consumed by a special atmosphere while decorating their house and buying presents. Secondly, sometimes people have a lot of plans and ideas about this special day. They think about it all the time, feel happy and excited about it and when the celebration ends these people often may feel disappointed and sad because not every their wish came true.

However, there is another point of view. Others believe that long preparation makes people exhausted and only the day when all these concerns are gone they can fully enjoy everything they have made. Preparation only leads to a magnificent celebration that will make everyone finally happy.

To some extent, it is true but I cannot fully agree with the above said. Preparing for holidays is a long period while celebrating usually lasts only one day. People quickly forget about it the next day and everything they have made does not matter anymore. Only during the preparation they are excited, happy and overwhelmed by these emotions for a long period of time.

To sum up, I would like to say that while preparing for holidays people experience a lot of different positive emotions about the holidays, draw up many plans and expect them to come true. It puts them in a good mood but the actual celebration may ruin everything.
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 3 года 9 месяцев

Info

Сообщение Proofreader » 11.06.2015, 21:44

karina_mia писал(а):As for me,
For me,

karina_mia писал(а):Firstly,

First

karina_mia писал(а):This feeling unites people, they are consumed by a special atmosphere while decorating their house and buying presents.
This feeling unites people. They are consumed by a special atmosphere, while decorating their house and buying presents.

karina_mia писал(а):They think about it all the time, feel happy and excited about it and when the celebration ends these people often may feel disappointed and sad because not every their wish came true.
They think about it all the time; feeling happy and excited, but when the celebration ends, they may experience disappointment because their wish did not come true.

karina_mia писал(а):and only the day when all these concerns are gone they can fully enjoy everything they have made.
On the day of the special holiday, one can enjoy the fruits of their labor.

karina_mia писал(а):Preparation only leads to a magnificent celebration that will make everyone finally happy.
Preparation only leads to a magnificent celebration, that will make everyone feel happy.

karina_mia писал(а):To some extent, it is true
To some extent, it is true, but

karina_mia писал(а):To sum up, I would like to say that while preparing for holidays people experience a lot of different positive emotions about the holidays, draw up many plans and expect them to come true.
while preparing for holidays, people experience

karina_mia писал(а):Only during the preparation they are excited, happy
Only during the preparation are they excited, happy

karina_mia писал(а):would like to say that while preparing for holidays people experience a lot of different positive emotions about the holidays, draw up many plans and expect them to come true.
holidays, people experience a lot of different positive emotions. They make many plans and expect them to come true.

karina_mia писал(а):t puts them in a good mood but the
it puts them in a good mood, but the
Your donations help to make it happen.
Proofreader
Native Speaker
Native Speaker
Аватара
С нами: 1 год 8 месяцев

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2