Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Essay: It's important for high school students to study compulsory subjects

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение karina_mia » 30.05.2015, 14:57

It's important for high school students to study compulsory subjects, even if they don't see any need for them in the near future.
by Maria

There are two opposite opinions about compulsory subjects: some people think that students should
learn them, while others disagree.

I am convinced that such subjects as mother language and mathematics are obliged to be taught in high
school and students’ opinion and desires should be ignored. Most of them think that mathematics, for
example, is useless. I do not agree. Maths is helpful in making your mind more analytical and accurate.

Mother language and your success in learning it show your education and politeness. In society
you’re often estimated not only for your look but also for your speech.

On the other hand, some students will never use in their life integrals and beautiful epithets as they
perhaps will work in industrial sphere. It is difficult to imagine a well-read builder, isn’t it?

However, I cannot agree with this opinion completely because a person do not certainly know in which
kind of society he or she will live and work. We should be prepared for everything and these disciplines
really broaden our mind and skills.

To sum it ip, compulsory subjects are obligate and we have to pay attention to them. Educated person
can be named intelligent only if he or she is understanding a bit in every subject, not just one discipline,
which is needed for his or her profession.
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 3 года 11 месяцев

Info

Сообщение Proofreader » 11.06.2015, 21:34

karina_mia писал(а):I am convinced that such subjects as mother language and mathematics are obliged to be taught in high
school and students’ opinion and desires should be ignored.
subjects such as native languages and mathematics need to be taught in high school; student's opinions and desires should be ignored.

karina_mia писал(а):Maths is helpful in making your mind more analytical and accurate.
Math is helpful in making your mind sharper and more analytical.

karina_mia писал(а):Mother language and your success in learning it show your education and politeness.
Your native language and success in learning it shows your education and politeness.

karina_mia писал(а):In society
you’re often estimated not only for your look but also for your speech.
In society,

karina_mia писал(а):On the other hand, some students will never use in their life integrals and beautiful epithets as they
perhaps will work in industrial sphere.
*(I'm not sure what you mean here by life integrals?) .... maybe rephrase this sentence?

karina_mia писал(а):However, I cannot agree with this opinion completely because a person do not certainly know in which
kind of society he or she will live and work.
because a person does not know for certain what kind of society he or she will live and work

karina_mia писал(а):To sum it ip, compulsory subjects are obligate
compulsory subjects are necessary

karina_mia писал(а):Educated person
can be named intelligent only if he or she is understanding a bit in every subject,

Educated people can be called intelligent only if she or he learns a bit about every subject,
Your donations help to make it happen.
Proofreader
Native Speaker
Native Speaker
Аватара
С нами: 1 год 9 месяцев

Проверьте, пожалуйста:)

Сообщение Chauysha » 18.01.2016, 21:41

It's important for high school students to study compulsory subjects, even if they don't see any need for them in the near future

Usually in a high school students study a lot of subjects, which is not interesting and necessary for them in that moment. But is it right? Should the students get the information they do not need in the near future? Let us speculate, which program of learning is better: which include all the subjects, or just which you need for your future profession.
From my point of view, students do not have to study compulsory subjects. Firstly, they cannot use the information they get and even remember it because this knowledge is unimportant and insignificant for them at the moment. Secondly, this information just spends their memory resources, while they could get what they really need from the high school and then apply it in their profession.
Nevertheless, we can find a contrary point of view. Some people think all the subjects should be in the high school program, even if you do not see any need for them in the near future. They claim that this way of learning will widen student's outlook, so they will be more intelligence. Also the opponents convince it is a problem students need to face to because their job in the future will require the same unnecessary things to do and students should know how to deal with this stress.
However, I cannot agree with this opinion completely because I believe that the process of studying should arouse interest, as and the job.
All in all, students should choose the subjects they want to learn on their own.
Chauysha
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 1 год 2 месяца

Сообщение English Guru » 24.01.2016, 19:44

Chauysha писал(а):Let us speculate, which
Лишняя запятая

Chauysha писал(а):widen student's outlook
students'

Chauysha писал(а):they will be more intelligence.
intelligent

Chauysha писал(а):, as and the job.
что за оборот такой? :spy:
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Chauysha » 25.01.2016, 21:27

Я хотела написать "...процесс обучения должен вызывать интерес, как и будущая работа", а получилось как-то коряво ><
А сколько баллов за это сочинение можно получить?)
Chauysha
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 1 год 2 месяца

Сообщение English Guru » 25.01.2016, 23:44

Chauysha писал(а):"...процесс обучения должен вызывать интерес, как и будущая работа"
as well as the future job

Chauysha писал(а):А сколько баллов за это сочинение можно получить?)
13-14 баллов :clap:

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение katyavan9 » 27.04.2016, 04:45

There are a big number of courses at high school: mathematics, chemistry, geography, biology, history, languages, etc. Is it necessary to study all of them? Some people think that compulsory subjects should be studied by all children. Others argue that it is not important for those whose future profession is not connected with these things.
To my point of view, compulsory subjects are essential for all studients. First of all, Math and your native language are basic disciplines. That's why everyone must know them to be educated and intelligent.Besides, literacy is very appreciated in our time. Secondly, in our modern world there is no profession which can do without the knowledge of the mother tongue and mathematics.
However, there are people who believe that some professions do not require the knowledge of these subjects. They are sure students need to learn only those things that will be useful for their future profession.
Personally, I cannot agree with this opinion completely. Pupils can't know exactly in what area they will work in the future. Sometimes people find themselves in some activity only in adulthood.
In conclusion , I want to say that everyone decides by himselves what is important for him. But we must remember that educated person cultured in all spheres.
katyavan9
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год

Сообщение English Guru » 06.05.2016, 00:46

katyavan9 писал(а):There are a big number of courses
There is a big number of courses

katyavan9 писал(а):studients.
students

katyavan9 писал(а):That's why
that is why - в эссе не сокращайте

katyavan9 писал(а):However, there are people who believe that some professions do not require the knowledge of these subjects. They are sure students need to learn only those things that will be useful for their future profession.
Обязательно 1-2 развернутых аргумента в пользу этой точки зрения.

katyavan9 писал(а):everyone decides by himselves
by themselves

katyavan9 писал(а):important for him
for him or her

katyavan9 писал(а):that educated person
an educated person

katyavan9 писал(а):that educated person cultured in all spheres.
:spy: не понял

-2 балла за решение коммуникативной задачи
-1 балл за грамматику
-1 балл за лексику

10/14

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Onesime » 12.02.2017, 13:06

It’s important for high school students to study compulsory subjects, even they don’t see any need for them in the near future

There is no single opinion if high school student who want to be a doctor in the future should study all the compulsory subjects like math, literature or physics. Let’s consider this issue in more details.

As for me, agree with this statement. Firstly, I consider that there are definite amount of disciplines which people need to have basic knowledge. For example, people have to know some about history or literature to be an intelligent and educational person. Secondly, general knowledge in every subject will help in the future job even if it doesn’t specialize in him or her. For instance, in modern life math became necessary science for different kinds of job.

However come people has different opinion. They think that in high school people don’t need subjects, which are useless for their future job. For example, if student want to be an economist, he should delve into area of this science and not to waste time and energy on other subjects.

But I still can’t share this position because high school students are looking for profession of their dream at that time. Therefore knowledge of the core subjects will help them to decide what they like the most.

In conclusion, in my opinion there is no doubt that high school students should study all disciplines in the schools and not specialize only in those areas of knowledge, which will be useful for their future work.
Onesime
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 8 дней 22 часа

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2