Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Graffiti - form of expressing art or vandalism?

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Elena_59 » 23.06.2015, 19:52

Nowadays there are different kinds of art and one of the most popular is graffiti. However, some people are against such creativeness. They think that graffiti is vandalism and people shouldn’t do it.
In my opinion, skill of graffiti is amazing workmanship. First of all, graffiti is the best way of town decoration. In a city there are a great number of boring and similar skyscrapers. Every person wants to see some new and unusual and to be of good cheer when he or she is going to work. Secondly, graffiti is the great way of self-expression. Painters of graffiti have wonderful imagination and a big space for art. They can share their art with the entire city and present people their beautiful creations.
Despite this, many people don’t like such kind of art. They think that a majority of painters draws on garages, fences etc. They just spoil property and don’t care about harm which they do.
I disagree with such opinion. When graffiti only appears at the first time as art people really paints everywhere. But now there are special places for this creativeness.
To sum up, I’d like to say that graffiti is wonderful art and people should develop it and use as decoration of their everyday life.
Elena_59
Почётный участник
Почётный участник
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 2 года 7 месяцев

Info

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2