Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Sport - useful or not?

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Elena_59 » 23.06.2015, 19:54

Nowadays, there are a lot of kinds of sports. Some people enjoy sports and they can devote their lives to it. Others believe that sport is not useful and it can be dangerous.
In my opinion, sports play an important role in people’s life. Firstly, people who keen of sport have stronger health than those who don’t engage this. Sports keep body in a good shape and help the organism to strengthen its immunity. Secondly, scientists proved by means of test that people who going for sport are more successful in their career and the creation of really happy family. Such people never give up and go for the goal with confidence.
In spite of this, many people consider that doing of sports is really exaggerated. Today extreme sports are very popular. And majority of sportsmen choose namely these kinds of sport. That’s why every day people get into a hospital or even die all over the world.
But I still think that sport is necessary. What about extreme sports, nowadays, the government takes steps about safety of citizens and closes a majority of unofficial extreme sport organizations.
To sum up, I’d like to say that sport is really useful and people should do it as often as possible if they want to keep a good physical and mental health.
Elena_59
Почётный участник
Почётный участник
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 1 год 9 месяцев

Info

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2