Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Fast food outlets should be closed

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Ann Onim » 08.12.2015, 18:10

Первый раз на этом форуме, прошу оценить мою работу)

Fast food restaurants has become an integral part of everyone's life. Many people like fast food and regulary eat it But some people think that fast food is very harmful and fast food restaurants shoul be closed. Let's speculate what makes them think so.
I am convinced that people should eat a balanced food to be healthy and strong. But in a modern world it is very difficult to eat healthy. People have not time to cook breakfasts or dinners. Buying fast food is a good solution for busy people. And don't forget that some people have not enough money to buy fruits and vegetables. They can buy nutritious and cheap meal like fast food.
But many people say that there are a lot of fat, sugar and unhealthy elements in fast food. They believe that fast food make people fat and these restaurants should be closed.
To a certain extent, it is right but shouldn't forget that fast food in small amounts isn't harmful. If you ate some food from McDonald's, you wouldn't fall ill or recovered on ten kg. Everything is good in moderation.
To sum up I want to say that eating fast food is a controversial issue, so it is up to a person whether to eat or not to eat fast food. Yet , I am convinced that fast food is a very tasty thing and everybody can eat it a little bit.
Ann Onim
Участник
Участник
Аватара
С нами: 1 год 10 месяцев

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 08.12.2015, 19:00

Я успел проверить только лексику, грамматику и немного пунктуацию:

Ann Onim писал(а):Fast food restaurants has become
have become

Ann Onim писал(а):shoul be
should

Ann Onim писал(а):Fast food restaurants has become an integral part of everyone's life. Many people like fast food and regulary eat it But some people think that fast food is very harmful and fast food restaurants shoul be closed.
словосочетание fast food употреблено 4 раза

Ann Onim писал(а):should eat a balanced food
eat balanced food

Ann Onim писал(а):difficult to eat healthy.
healthily

Ann Onim писал(а):People have not time
have no time

Ann Onim писал(а):people have not enough money
do not have enough money

Ann Onim писал(а):They can buy nutritious and cheap meal like fast food.
meals или артикль

Ann Onim писал(а):say that there are a lot of fat
there is a lot of fat, sugar ...

Ann Onim писал(а):that fast food make people
makes

Ann Onim писал(а):it is right but shouldn't forget
nobody should forget

Ann Onim писал(а):or recovered on ten kg.
gain 10 kg

Ann Onim писал(а):To sum up I want to say
To sum up,

Много ошибок начального уровня!
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 7 месяцев

Сообщение Ann Onim » 08.12.2015, 19:10

Спасибо за правки)
Учту ошибки
Ann Onim
Участник
Участник
Аватара

Сообщение English Guru » 08.12.2015, 21:06

Все ошибки понятны?

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Ann Onim » 08.12.2015, 21:20

Ну... не совсем все, если честно)
Почему вот здесь нужен is, если предметов перечисления несколько?
Ann Onim
Участник
Участник
Аватара

Сообщение Мария34 » 08.12.2015, 22:09

Здравствуйте! Пожалуйста, оцените мою работу тоже.

I would like to write about places, where we can eat unhealthy food. A lot of people think it is a good idea to have fast food restaurants. But others do not agree with this point of view. Let us consider who is right.
In my opinion, fast food outlets have to be forbidden. First of all, many people nowadays rely on fast food or pre-prepared meals. This food contain too much fat, salt and sugar. Therefore it can cause various health problems. Secondly, popultion in developed countries are increasingly overweight because they eat a lot in fast food restaurants. People should care about themselves.
On the other hand, many experts suppose that having fast food outlets is the best way to eat quickly. This food is cheap to buy and easy to prepare. That is why fast food restaurants are a good possibility to eat fast for teenagers.
I cannot agree with this opinion completely. There are a lot of different ways to prepare healthy food quickly at home. Students can bring this food with them to school or to university.
In conclusion, I would say that it is important to close places, where there is a lot of unhealthy food.
Мария34
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение English Guru » 09.12.2015, 10:33

Ann Onim писал(а):Почему вот здесь нужен is, если предметов перечисления несколько?
Запоминайте это правило: согласование идёт с первым существительным. Например:
There is a lot of fat, sugar ...
There are a lot of vitamins, fat, sugar ...

Мария34,

Мария34 писал(а):it is a good idea to have fast food restaurants.
Иметь рестораны? Перефразируйте.

Мария34 писал(а):This food contain too much fat
contains

Мария34 писал(а):popultion in developed countries are increasingly overweight
population ... is

Мария34 писал(а):That is why fast food restaurants are a good possibility to eat fast for teenagers.
Зачем тинейджеров приписали? Тема про всех, а не только пр тинейджеров.

Мария34, неплохое эссе! Немного поработайте над грамматикой и над смыслом.

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Мария34 » 10.12.2015, 13:41

Спасибо за проверку! Ошибки исправлю.
Мария34
Новичок
Новичок

Fast food outlets should be closed.

Сообщение julioyn » 11.06.2017, 18:53

Nowadays a lot of people prefer to eat fast food. It helps them to save their time and money. However, it also has a bad influence on our health. A great number of doctors say that such food can be dangerous.

In my opinion, it is really awful and these outlets should be forbidden. Firstly, such food is full of chemical additives, so there is a risk of food poisoning. Secondly, fast food is also contains a lot of fat, salt and sugar and because of it people gain too much weight. Finally, there are terrible cooking conditions in such cafes.

But without any doubt, there are a great number of people which are fond of fast food. They say it is tasty and cheap. And this food also saves a lot of time. People do not have to cook and wash dishes after their meals. Moreover, a person can relax and enjoy the food when he or she eats out. There is also a tendency to discuss business while you dine out.

I cannot agree with this opinion. I am convinced that is really dangerous for our health. And the most part of my friends try to lead a healthy lifestyle and because of it such food is going out of fashion.

To sum up, I can say that students and working people especially in big cities often eat fast food, but all of us know about its disadvantages. We can limit the amount of this food and feel happy.
julioyn
Участник
Участник
С нами: 4 месяца 21 день

Сообщение 3696352P » 22.07.2017, 16:22

Nowadays, some people claim that fast food should be banned to sell due to its badly affects on health, proponents of fast food argue that fast food restaurants and stores are necessary because fast food is a quick alternative to a home-cooked meal.
In my opinion, fast food outlets have the right to exist. Firstly, as mass-produced food is prepared and served very quickly, a time-consuming process of cooking saves time for busy people. Secondly, fast food is cheap enough. As a result, the poor have a possibility to be fed for a long time buying one meal. Besides, fast food is handy while travelling. As a result, you can saturate your body with all the calories you need for an entire day.
On the other hand, there are critics who believe that closing fast food restaurants will reduce health problems. In their view, fast food contains a lot of calories, which can make you overweight and it leads to many diseases.
I disagree with this view, because despite most people consider that calories are harmful for our health, human organism needs them for metabolism. So, fast food cannot do you harm if you eat it rarely. In addition, people can also have nutritional salads and fresh juices proposed in fast food outlets.
To sum up, despite other people's opinion, I believe that numerously fast food is more harmful than healthy, but if we seldom eat it, it will not damage our health and people definitely need fast food outlets.
3696352P
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 3 месяца

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2