Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

The use of mobile phones should be restricted.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Elena » 02.02.2016, 13:51

There are two opposite opinions on the problem of using mobile phones in our life.Some people claim that it is necessary to decrease the use of gadgets including mobile phones,but others disagree.I think that people are very dependent on the technology and they dhould be restricted in it.
I consider that mobile phones are unhelthy.To begin with,any gadgets worsen sight.People often play games or surf the net by means of their phones.Moreover,they spend a lot of time with them.The society forgot about real-life communication.They began to chat in social networks or call each other by phone.
However,some people think that mobile phones are necessary and useful.Modern society can not live without them.They use gadgets for communication and entertainment.
I can not agree with this opinion constantly.One the one hand,it is very bad when people are dependent on phone.But on the other hand,gadgets make our life easier and more comfortable.And I belive that the use of mobile phones will become balanced.
Taking everything into consideration,there are two viewpoints on this problem.(Можно ли не называть здесь проблему еще раз,если я сделала это в первом абзаце, или нужно повторить ее?)But it is generally agreed today that each person should be restricted in the use of mobile phones.

Проверьте , пожалуйста. Дайте совет.
--
Elena
Участник
Участник
Достижения: 1
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 2 года 9 месяцев

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 02.02.2016, 18:12

Elena писал(а):I think that people are very dependent on the technology and they dhould be restricted in it.
Своё мнение перенесите во 2 абзац

Elena писал(а):unhelthy
unhealthy

Elena писал(а):People often play games or surf the net by means of their phones.Moreover,they spend a lot of time with them.
Аргументы совпадают, их можно объединить в один, что плохо для Вас

Elena писал(а):However,some people think that mobile phones are necessary and useful.Modern society can not live without them.They use gadgets for communication and entertainment.
Приведите аргументы посильнее: про гаджеты в бизнесе, например

Elena писал(а):people are dependent on phone.
phones

Elena писал(а):(Можно ли не называть здесь проблему еще раз,если я сделала это в первом абзаце, или нужно повторить ее?)
Если перефразируете

Elena писал(а):it is generally agreed today that each person should be restricted in the use of mobile phones.
Очень однобокое и грубое утверждение, сами посудите.

Примерная оценка: 11 баллов
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)
С нами: 3 года 11 месяцев

Сообщение Elena » 02.02.2016, 19:47

Спасибо большое.
Elena
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 2 года 9 месяцев

the use of mobile phones should be restricted

Сообщение Peeta Mellark » 24.04.2016, 17:10

Добрый день. Буду рад самой строгой проверке эссе на тему из заголовка)
А вот и сам текст:
Since smart and mobile phones have come to everyone's home they have also brought some problems that people still cannot sort out. The most vital of them is a question of the need of mobiles using restriction.
As for me I think that smart phones should not be banned. Firstly, nowadays there is a big amount of workers in the IT field in our society. So if gadgets are prohibited some people would lose their work. Secondly, it is a perfect tool for communication on far ranges. Just imagine how hard it would be to keep in touch without phone calls or chatting. Finally, at present mobile phones can be used as dictionaries, encyclopedias. One can find any sort of information in a second. As you can see it is a good guide in studying.
Meanwhile there is a belief that these gadgets have harmful effect on youngsters, namely at school. They become more and more addicted to their phones.
I cannot agree with it at all. As known, any addiction is due to its owner's wish. So as to get rid of it one should control the time spent with mobile but not to throw it away.
All in all, the mobile phone use should not be cut down as it could be very useful nowadays.
Peeta Mellark
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 10 месяцев 1 день

Сообщение English Guru » 24.04.2016, 23:49

Peeta Mellark писал(а):is a question of the need of mobiles using restriction.
Перефразируйте

Peeta Mellark писал(а):if gadgets are prohibited some people
нужна запятая перед some

Peeta Mellark писал(а):So if gadgets are prohibited some people would lose their work.
will lose their work

Peeta Mellark писал(а):Meanwhile there is a belief that these gadgets have harmful effect on youngsters, namely at school. They become more and more addicted to their phones.
Допишите еще один развернутый контраргумент!

13/14, хорошая работа, хотя рекомендую использовать побольше вот этих клише.
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)
С нами: 3 года 11 месяцев

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2