Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Traveling abroad helps to understand your own country.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Ann Onim » 02.04.2016, 13:28

Many like traveling nowadays. The sigh of tourists traveling abroad is familar to everyone. But is it good for the native country? Does it help to see your country from a different angle? Let's speculate about this question.
I think that traveling helps to learn more about your own country. When we go away, we can see traditions, rituals and many other things that display another country and that you can not see in your own country. You find yourself in the atmosphere of another country common and different things with your native country. Also, traveling helps to understand how beautiful is our world and how different are the people who live there. Moreover, you can ask foreigners about your country and hear their opinions about politic situation, culture and traditions.
But some people think that traveling is not good for learning your country. They say that if you want to know more you should travel only in your own country.
I would not agree with the above mentioned idea. I think that traveling abroad can give you a fresh view about the political situation in your country. You become open to new information and it is not a good thing to close your eyes when you see something unpleasant and different.
To sum up, traveling is a good way to learn the world and your country. Travel a lot!
Ann Onim
Участник
Участник
Аватара
С нами: 1 год 7 месяцев

Info

Сообщение Ann Onim » 02.04.2016, 17:21

Прошу оценить эссе, хочу узнать ошибки и недочёты)
Ann Onim
Участник
Участник
Аватара
С нами: 1 год 7 месяцев

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2