Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

About fast food

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение kirr9999 » 03.04.2016, 22:10

Тема: "Fast food is very popular nowadays and saves time for busy working people. However, many experts say that it is not completely healthy"

There is no doubt that fast food is very popular nowadays. For many people eating it has become a daily habit. However, there are many experts believing that such eating should be irregular because it is very unhealthy. Now I would like to express my point of view on this statement.

In my opinion, a person should eat fast food as less as possible due to its harmfulness. First of all, this kind of food is high-calorie and, therefore, can lead to an increased risk of obesity. Besides, many doctors say that fast food is very harmful to the digestive tract and can cause many associated diseases, such as gastritis, pancreatitis, and ulcers.

On the other hand, a lot of people believe that there is nothing wrong to eat fast food daily because of its simplicity, convenience and cheapness. According to them, such way of eating helps us to save more money.

I strongly disagree with this statement. As for me, even though fast food is cheaper, it causes addiction, making people eat more frequently. That is why if a person eats it regularly, he or she can spend more money on food.

To sum up, I would like to say that traditional food is undoubtedly more healthy and harmless than fast food. That is why I still find it more suitable for daily nutrition.
kirr9999
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 11 месяцев 22 дня

Info

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2