Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Education hasn't changed at all over the decades

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение 380990087898 » 26.04.2016, 22:45

As far as our world is concerned, it changes permanently. Nothing remains the same. However, some people claim that education has not changed throughout the years.

As for me, I do not share such an opinion. I am sure that, on the contrary, education has changed a lot. First and foremost, modern technologies are involved not only in our lives, but also in education. Nowadays it is very popular to find everyrhing on the Internet, download files, write tests online and check answers immediately. Online books are more popular than paper ones. Moreover, education is determined to be effective and productive. That is why professors, teachers, lecturers try to find new methods of teaching, which should be connected with students' preferences and interests. Besides, lots of things are still unlnown. Scientists make iscoveries, invent new things. They try to find keys to all enigmas.

On the other hand, some people claim that education has not changed. We go to school, finish it, enter the university, graduate. And this formula has always been the same. Nobody will abolish at least one point from this list.

In fact, education is not only the process of visiting a definite establishment. It is also gainig new information, broadening the mind, learnig, which is much more important.

Summing up, I am sure that education changes constantly, because it depends on a few factors, for example, the century, which are not stable.

Please, look throug this essay and say how many scores I can gain. Thank you!
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 8 месяцев 21 день

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 06.05.2016, 00:55

380990087898 писал(а):it changes permanently
it is permanently changing

380990087898 писал(а):unlnown
unknown

380990087898 писал(а):iscoveries
discoveries

380990087898 писал(а):Please, look throug this essay and say how many scores I can gain. Thank you!
Nice job, 14/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 3 года 10 месяцев

Сообщение Danil.K. » 20.05.2016, 21:29

Nowadays, some individuals consider that education has not changed at all for decades. They tend to think there are many similarities between modern and old-fashioned education. However, others do not share this opinion.

Personally I am sure that education has been forming for years and today it is quite different to previous. To begin with, today pupils can interact with teachers more freely. They can ask questions on different topics, argue their point of view and even quarrel and disagree with teacher's opinion while, for instance, in old times the could be punished for these actions.
Also, nowadays school and universities tend to have only qualified teachers with diplomas of high education. besides, today education is provided with much more convenient conditions.
For example, there is quite permanent temperature in school classrooms thanks to warm battery.

Nevertheless, there is an opposite option. claim that nowadays education is the same as early. Firstly, some people consider that students still have no enough rights at school.
Secondly, they claim that our governments do not spend enough money on modern education as well as early.

As for me, I disagree with the opposite opinion. In fact, today students are provided with rights and protected by the law as never before. Moreover, government, for instance, of Russia annually spend millions to maintain the quality of education.

To sum up, modern education has already changes and has many positives sides. However, there are countless things we should to complete and improve.
Danil.K.
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 8 месяцев 2 дня

Сообщение English Guru » 03.06.2016, 13:44

Danil.K. писал(а):with teacher's opinion
the teacher's opinion

Danil.K. писал(а):and disagree with teacher's opinion while, for instance, in old times the could be punished for these actions.
Запятая перед while

Danil.K. писал(а):nowadays school and universities
schools

Danil.K. писал(а):thanks to warm battery.
the central heating

Danil.K. писал(а):option. claim that nowadays
Some people claim that

Danil.K. писал(а):has already changes
changed

Danil.K. писал(а):has many positives sides
positive

Danil.K. писал(а):we should to complete and improve.
should complete

-1 балл за грамматику
-1 балл за spelling

12/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 3 года 10 месяцев

Сообщение alise » 03.06.2016, 18:42

Hey there! I would be very thankfull, if you check my work :^) And thank you for your nice forum, helps me a lot. (I'm writing here for the first time)

Education has become an imprescriptible part of our life. Nowadays there exist limitless variety of programmes given at institutions. But is there really something new in education systems of our time? Some people believe that it has not changed since the 1950s. Let us speculate, however, what stands behind it.

I personaly believe that education has changed a lot over the last few decades. Firstly, a lot of new directions have been opened -- Genetics, for example. Secondly, new methods of teaching and learning of different areas of knowlegde were developed. Moreover, education has changed qualitatively. Nowadays it is embarassing to know only one foreign language and to not succeed in at least couple of disciplines. What we have today is a unique experience of teaching people various disciplines in educational institutions from all over the world. Education system a few, even a couple decades ago has nothing to compare with that.

However, some people believe that education was, is and always will be the same. They claim that any new thing in education would it be a new method of teaching or a new way to learn things is actually based on the old, classic education. Moreover, they believe that new ways of teaching are not prooved to be successful methods.

I can not but agree that classic education is the basis, on which all of our todays education stands. However I disagree with the above statement, because if the world will not accept the progress of education, there wont be a progress in other aspects of our life. It is important to renew and find new methods, new abilities in education, because it gives a development to our society.

To sum it up, I should say that the ways of getting an education is a controversal issue, so it is up to a person whether adopt changes in education or not.

310 words -- I know it's too much, but what sould i delete from my essay, to make it smaller, but still working?
alise
Участник
Участник
С нами: 7 месяцев 13 дней

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2