Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

The life of animals in a zoo is safer and happier than in their natural habitat.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Ivan the Great. » 26.04.2016, 23:26

It is often difficult to decide which position to take whenever there is a debate regarding a choice between what is safer and happier for animals to live in a zoo or in their natural habitat? Let us discuss this issue.
In my opinion, life of predatory animals is happier in their natural habitat than in the zoo but as for ordinary animals it is safer in the zoo. Firstly, such a predator as a lion always needs to hunt and to feel his power among other animals; in the zoo such an animal feels very uncomfortable and unhappy. Secondly, natural habitat is natural selection and people should not destroy the rules of nature.

But there are few people who think differently. They say that searching food can be difficult for ordinary animals and also dangerous sometimes, but in a zoo animals will be daily provided with food and water. Also they argue that animals often die in a freedom due to diseases and predators.

I cannot agree with this position, it cannot go further than being an immature claim. In my opinion, searching food, being hungry or not, fight for life and so on are the things that every animal should go throw. It is their life and nature. Finally, ordinary animals, predators, humans – everyone dies. It is called «natural selection»

To summarize, I want to say that some endangered animals should be kept in the zoos if they are in the Red Book, while ordinary animals and predators should not to.

Эту тему тоже не нашел на форуме, если есть, то извините :wink:

253 слова, нуждаюсь в аргументированной критике :help:
Ivan the Great. M
Участник
Участник
Аватара
С нами: 1 год 5 месяцев

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 06.05.2016, 00:51

Ivan the Great. писал(а):than in the zoo
in a zoo

Ivan the Great. писал(а):die in a freedom
die in freedom или in the wild

-1 балл за грамматику

13/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 6 месяцев

Сообщение Ivan the Great. » 07.05.2016, 17:07

Благодарю за проверку!
Ждите еще :twisted:
Ivan the Great. M
Участник