Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

What do you think about Academic mobility?

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Ivan the Great. » 07.05.2016, 17:12

I have always wondered why there is so much talk about Academic mobility. Some people say that it is good, while others think differently. Let us discuss this issue.

In my opinion, students of the 21st century are very lucky. Firstly, nowadays every University has such thing as “Academic mobility” it means that any student can go on exchange to another University to improve his education there. Secondly, it is world of possibilities, the world of international perspectives and Academic mobility is a good chance for a person to demonstrate himself. Moreover, when a person is young and full of energy all roads are open in front of him.

Nevertheless, there are people who think differently. According to them going to another University for an exchange is stupid. Firstly, because it is better to finish education where you began it. Secondly, it is expensive and inefficient.

However, this position cannot go further than being an immature claim. Firstly, if a person learns well at the University he or she can go for an exchange for free. Secondly, everyone who will go for an exchange will get a lot of new relations, perspectives and impressions. Moreover, any person will get a lot of experience during the time of an exchange.

To sum up, I want to say that Academic mobility is one of the best things for students nowadays. And if a person will get a chance to go for an exchange he or she needs not to lose it.

EnglishGuru, я призываю тебя :biggrin:
Ivan the Great. M
Участник
Участник
Аватара
С нами: 1 год 3 месяца

Info

Great effort, keep going

Сообщение Englishwander » 02.02.2017, 05:05

(SUGGESTION: maybe you should begin with a definition, what is academic mobility?) I have always wondered why there is so much talk about Academic mobility. (Some people say that it is good, while others think differently SUGGESTION *some people like the idea while others don't). Let us discuss this issue.

In my opinion, students of the 21st century are very lucky. (Firstly, nowadays)(SUGGESTION: just use one of these) every University has such thing as “Academic mobility” it means that any student can go on exchange to another University to improve his education there (SUGG: this defintion goes at the start). Secondly, it is world of possibilities, the world of international perspectives and Academic mobility is a good chance for a person to demonstrate himself (prove oneself? - maybe just gain experience - CONTENT point). Moreover, when a person is young and full of energy all roads are open in front of him (SUGG: 'them' is better - gender neutral).

Nevertheless, there are people (who think differently)(SUGG: don't agree). According to them going to another University for an exchange is stupid. (Firstly), because it is better to finish education where you began it. (Secondly), it is expensive and inefficient. (SUGG no need for firstly and secondly if you just have two points and it doesn't fit with "stupid" which is informal; "unwise" would be better)

However, this position cannot go further than being an immature claim. Firstly, if a person learns well at the University he or she can go for an exchange for free. Secondly, everyone who (will go)(goes) for an exchange will (get a lot of new relations)(make a lot of friends, and possibly connections), (gain) perspectives and (impressions) (SUGG experience is better). Moreover, any person will get a lot (of experience)(can delete this if we have already mentioned it, ) during the time of an exchange.

To sum up, I want to say that Academic mobility is one of the best things for students nowadays. And if a person will get a chance to go (for)(on) an exchange he or she needs (not to lose it)(to take it).
Englishwander
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 5 месяцев 21 день

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2