Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Pupils don't need after school clubs and activities

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Lilla_18 » 12.05.2016, 19:31

In today’s world many parents enroll their children in after school clubs. They find it as a very useful pastime for kids. However, others think there are hardly any benefits in doing this.

In my opinion, attending extra classes such as dance, drama, art and so on, can help youngsters to broaden mind. Children get an opportunity to test their skills and talents in different situations and find what they are really good at. Moreover, while being involved in after school activities kids learn how to communicate in a group, set common goals and achieve them. Work in a team develops leadership and self-esteem skills. As a result, they become more responsible for their actions.

Nevertheless, there are others who are convinced that extra classes takes a plenty of kids’ time which they would better spend playing outside with other children and enjoying childhood. In addition, kids often get very tired and exhausted after school and it is really hard for them to go in for any extra activity.

I disagree with this point of view. If parents and their children could organize their after school clubs more properly, there would be always time for leisure and fun. Besides that, good organization also will help to reduce stress and tiredness.

In conclusion, Ii have to say that after school activities are a good way to express yourself in different ways, find new interests and friends.

(235)
Lilla_18
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 7 месяцев

Info

Сообщение Danil.K. » 20.05.2016, 21:09

Nowadays, some people think that it is important to pupils either spend time on their favourites activities or visiting clubs after school.However, others do not share this opinion. Let us consider some views points of view on this issue.

Personally I do not see a point to forbid to pupils to participate in various kinds of activities after school time. To start with, I think it is necessary to relax after daily school routine by having fun , for instance, in a club with your friends. Also, pupils' activities help them improve either mental or physical skills. For example, children who spend time in a chess club become more intellectual while others are stronger by doing sport activities. In addition, it can help to get rid of the loneliness and laziness.

Nevertheless, there is an opposite opinion. Some people are convinced that there are not advantages in clubs or activities at all. Firstly, pupils become not interested in school education. Secondly, to be succeed in future you should pay attention to school education only.

As for me, I disagree with the opposite opinion. I think nowadays teachers cannot provide to children with interesting lessons. That is why lots of students tend to prefer looking for interesting activities to compensate the lack of it at school. Besides, there are many ways to be a successful person in future.

To sum up, there is nothing wrong to do some activities after school. However, it is necessary to be able to combine school education with your favourite things.

(~250)
Danil.K.
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 6 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 06.06.2016, 16:54

Lilla_18 писал(а):that extra classes takes
take

Lilla_18 писал(а):a plenty of kids’ time
plenty of kids’ time

Lilla_18 писал(а):after school activities are a good way to express yourself
oneself

Lilla_18, сильная работа 14/14

Добавлено спустя 5 минут 25 секунд:
Danil.K. писал(а):on their favourites activities
favourite

Danil.K. писал(а):views points of view
points of view

Danil.K. писал(а):to forbid to pupils to participate
to forbid pupils to participate

Danil.K. писал(а):there are not advantages in clubs or activities at all.
there are no advantages in clubs or activities at all.

Danil.K. писал(а):Secondly, to be succeed
to succeed

Danil.K. писал(а):cannot provide to children with
cannot provide the children with

-1 балл за грамматику, 13/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 8 месяцев

Сообщение alise » 08.06.2016, 19:53

Pupils don't need after school clubs and activities

Any parents want their children to be the happiest. Some of them believe that carefree childhood with much free time and fun games make their children happy. Others do a lot so their children can develop their talents and meet the interests of theirs. Who is right? Let us discuss.

I personally believe that the best way to spent a past time for children is to join in interest clubs or other activities. Firstly, it develops pupils talents. For example, one cannot learn how to play chess, even with a great abilities, he or she needs a professional teacher and worthy opponent to improve. Secondly, afterschool activities such as sports games are best for children to keep fit. Children sit a lot at schools so to be healthy they need to move a lot. But it should be safe at the same time, so the best way is to join in any sports club where professionals work with children.

However, some people believe that children get very tired at school and they need to relax playing computer games at home or hang out with friends at streets.

I cannot agree with those people, even though I respect their opinion. Hanging out at streets is dangerous for children, they can get into trouble. Playing computer games can make a child addicted to them.

To sum it up I should say it is a pupil who decides what to do after school so it is up to him or her whether take part in curriculums or relax in front of TV. We should respect child's choice.

264 words
alise
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год 5 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 13.06.2016, 17:55

alise писал(а):the best way to spent
spend

alise писал(а):it develops pupils talents
pupils' talents

alise писал(а):even with a great abilities
great abilities

alise писал(а):and worthy opponent to improve
a worthy opponent

alise писал(а):hang out with friends at streets.
in the street.

alise писал(а):To sum it up I should
To sum it up, I

alise писал(а):her whether take part in curriculums
whether to take part ...

alise писал(а):We should respect child's choice.
a child's / every child's choice

-2 балла за грамматику

12/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 8 месяцев

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Кто сейчас на сайте (по активности за 5 минут)

Зарегистрированные: ПетрПервый