Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Internet is the biggest evil of our time.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение nastyamama » 22.05.2016, 22:21

Nowadays the world wide web `s impact padidly increases. Every person uses the Internet every day, that is really hard for them to refuse from using computers or mobiles to login into the global network. Some people think that the Internet is the biggest evil of our time, while others believe that the global network has positive influence on our life.
From my point of view, Internet has a lot of advantages and its bad influence is overestimated by people who just are not able to take any advantages from it. First of all, being online can be favourbly for you as you can work there. There are lots of any tipes remote jobs that you can choos. Advertising in the Internet is very popular and common and, as a bonus, well-paid. Secondly. The Internet can become a platrform for building between you and other people. You can find best friends or the love of your life.
However, other people consider that The world wide web is harmful for our life as it takes a lot of our time. Also, as they are sure, being onlaine everytime can be dangerous for your mental health and even can lead to disorder.
Although this opinion may seem reasonable enough, I still do not agree with it.The problem of disorders and wasting time is not a disadvanteges of the Intenrnet, it is a problem of people who cannot map out their time and to set priorities.
In conclusion i would like to say that in spite of different opinions on this problem i still believe that the Internet is not an evil, it is our helper. We just need to use in correctly and profitably.
nastyamama
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 2 месяца

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 03.06.2016, 13:34

nastyamama писал(а):padidly
??? :eh:

nastyamama писал(а):refuse from using computers
refuse to use computers

nastyamama писал(а):favourbly
favourably, благосклонно?

nastyamama писал(а):lots of any tipes remote jobs
any types of

nastyamama писал(а):choos
choose

nastyamama писал(а):a platrform for building between you and other people.
Странное нелогичное утверждение

nastyamama писал(а):being onlaine everytime

nastyamama писал(а):is not a disadvanteges of the Intenrnet,
disadvantage

-1 балл за решение коммуникативной задачи
-1 балл за лексику
-1 балл за грамматику
-1 балл за spelling

10/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 5 месяцев

Сообщение alise » 13.06.2016, 03:00

Internet is the biggest evil of our time.

Our life is unimaginable without the Internet. A lot of people use the Internet to get their aims and consider the Internet as the most useful invention of our time. Others believe that the Internet must be omitted from our lives. Let us speculate and see what stands behind it.

In my opinion, the Internet is the best thing humanity ever had. First of all, nowadays Internet give one a huge amount of opportunities to improve oneself. For example, anyone can take language lessons or read books with the use of the Internet. Secondly, Internet helps people to communicate and keep in touch. It is very important for those people who are close relatives but still live in different countries fo some reasons. The Internet solves a lot of important issues of nowadays.

However, some people think that the Internet is evil because it makes people addicted from chatting and playing games. They claim that without the Internet people put more effort into developing our world and society.

I cannot but agree with the fact that the Internet takes a lot of time of ours. But I believe that people should rest from studying and working and playing games and chatting is the best way to do that. Moreover, I believe that the Internet already helps us to get our world much better, for example, with providing foundation systems all over the world to help poor people from different countries.

To sum it up, I should say that it is up to a person how to use the Internet. We must only respect each others opinion as there will be always two or more points of view.

274 words
alise
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год 2 месяца

Сообщение English Guru » 13.06.2016, 16:46

alise,

alise писал(а):274 words
Be very careful! This is way tooooo much! And this is not appreciated, in fact, you'll get many penalty points if you exceed 275 words!

alise писал(а):nowadays Internet give one a
gives

alise писал(а):fo some reasons
for

alise писал(а):makes people addicted from chatting
addicted to

alise писал(а):respect each others opinion
each other's

alise писал(а):there will be always two or more points of view.
there will always be

-1 балл за грамматику

13/14

P.S. The more we write, the more mistakes we make.
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 5 месяцев

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2