Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

A person who is fluent in a foreign language can easily work as an interpreter.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение krii_kriss » 26.09.2016, 20:49

Проверьте, пожалуйста :pray:
There have always been people who supposed that only fluency in a foreign language can help to find work of an interpreter. Although other people think that it is not necessary to be fluent in a foreigh language in order to work as an interpreter. I would like to express my point of view on this issue.
In my opinion, it is terrible that people speak a foreign language fast. Firstly, most interpreters deal with people. Fluency in a foreign language makes it difficult to uderstand the speaker. Secondly, it is hard to avoid mistakes when you speaking fast.
However, some people believe that fluency in a foreign language is an advantage because such speech seems natural, as if you were speaking to a native speaker.
As for me, I disagree with this as the work og an interpreter requires interaction with people. And people must feel comfortable when they communicate with an interpreter.
In conclusion, I want to say that there are two points of view on this problem but I think that fluency in a foreign language can not help to work successfully an an interpreter.
krii_kriss
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 5 месяцев 29 дней

Info

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2