Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Проверьте пожалуйста письмо

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Елена0673 » 04.10.2016, 20:46

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Robert who writes:

…We’ve moved to a new town. It’s small and green. My neighbours say that it hasn’t changed a bit for the last two centuries. Have you noticed any recent changes in your city? What are they? Do you like or dislike them? Why?

Yesterday my mum won a cooking competition…

Write a letter to Robert.

In your letter

- answer his questions

- ask 3 questions about the cooking competition

Write 100–140 words.

Remember the rules of letter writing.

Rezh
Russia
4/10/16

Dear Robert,
Thank you for the letter. It was great to hear from you again. I really should have writted sooner. I have been buzy with my exams.
I hope you like a new accomadation and you have already accostomed in town. My town has had a lot of changes recently. Firstly, many old houses were rebuit. Also now we have new roads practnically everywhere. I think these changes were very necessary for my town. It looks like more handsome and attractive with them.
Tell me more about victory of your mother. Is it was her first competition? What dish she cooked? How much time the competition took?
Anyeway I must go and get on with my work!
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best wishes,
Helena.
Елена0673
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 10 месяцев 2 дня

Info

Проверка письма

Сообщение englishman » 09.10.2016, 21:41

written (3rd sentence)
busy (4th sentence)
acco(m)modation (5th sentence)
accustomed to (5th sentence) всегда употребляется с предлогом to! правильно: accustomed to your town
в 9 предложении "think" можно заменить на "find", так будет более по-английски
It looks like more handsome and attractive with them now. "handsome" употребляется, когда речь идет о внешности мужчины, здесь лучше сказать "modern"
Tell me more about victory of your mother. - я бы сказала "your mother's victory"
Is it was her first competition? два вспомогательных глагола, один нужно убрать, правильно: was it her first competition?
What dish she cooked? пропущен вспомогательный глагол, правильно: what dish did she cook?
How much time the competition took? -How long was the competition?
Anyway (15th sentence)
Hope to hear from you soon.ставится запятая, а не точка
Helena. точка не ставится

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 16 секунд:
еще один момент! Адрес пишется в правом верхнем углу, а не слева. Город, страна и все в одну строку. Дата пишется через строку ниже.
englishman
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 6 месяцев 14 дней

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2