Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Some pepople believe that teenagers today are generally rude, lazy and badly behaived.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Efimova » 15.10.2016, 02:40

Тема: Some pepople believe that teenagers today are generally rude, lazy and badly behaived.Other people, howeve, think that teenagers have a bad reputation for no reason.

Youth is a very important period of life of everybody. But young people often face with the criticism of the older people. But others consider that teenagers have a bad reputation without the reason. I would like to express my opinion on this situation.

To my mind, older generation usually badly response to teenagers for no reason. To begin with, our world changes quickly and other values come to the fore. For example, adults are sure that teenagers spend too much time at the computer. But they do not consider that teenagers live in a developing world, where there are a big amount new technologies. Children just try to go with the time and be modern. Moreover, nobody is interested in teenager's feelings, experiences and problems.Children become uncontrol because of problem with their parents, school and friends.Adults do not want to understand children and then teenagers start to lead a bad and wrong life. Consequently, older people sometimes are guilty of such behavior of teenagers.

On the other hand, some people strongly believe that teenagers are rude and uneducated. They often shock their parents with dresses, languages and visiting informal group, such as pancs and goths. But adults think it is wrong.

I cannot totally agree with them. In my opinion, it is not badly. Teens just want to protest against the values and lifestyle of older people and want to show they have own opinions too.

In conclusion, there are problems between generations always. But I am sure, both adults and teenagers should listen better each other and be more tolerant.
Efimova
Участник
Участник
С нами: 10 месяцев 1 день

Info

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2