Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

The modern man could not survive in the jungle

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Анастасия Ривьер » 19.02.2017, 20:18

Nowadays many people face a difficult decision when they're getting more and more concerned about human abilities. Some believe that the modern man couldn't survive in the jungle while others deny it. it's a very controversial issue. There would seem to be clear pros and cons to both options.
I would like to express my opinion on this problem. I consider that many modern persons will die in harsh conditions. I want to support my point of view with a couple of examples. The first thing that needs to be said is the following. People now are addicted to the Internet and modern technologies. Secondly, numerous humans live in a cleanliness and tidiness and they're not used to living in dangerous and hard conditions. Finally, a person won't be able to survive alone, without communication.
Nevertheless, let us consider this matter from another angle. Some may disagree with my judgement. They think that a man can easily survive in the jungle because our society is very developed, humans became cleverer and technologies are better.
The above mentioned point of view is true but it's not a way of survival because in the jungle there're no gadgets. Today a human cannot live a minute without his/her mobile phone.
To draw the conclusion, it should be observed that there're a lot of different opinions but we cannot change our dependence on the Internet. We used to live in simple conditions and won't be able to survive one day in the jungle.
Анастасия Ривьер
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 5 месяцев 3 дня

Info

Сообщение Анастасия Ривьер » 22.02.2017, 22:19

Проверьте пожалуйста!
Nowadays many people face a difficult decision when they're getting more and more concerned about human abilities. Some believe that the modern man couldn't survive in the jungle while others deny it. it's a very controversial issue. There would seem to be clear pros and cons to both options.
I would like to express my opinion on this problem. I consider that many modern persons will die in harsh conditions. I want to support my point of view with a couple of examples. The first thing that needs to be said is the following. People now are addicted to the Internet and modern technologies. Secondly, numerous humans live in a cleanliness and tidiness and they're not used to living in dangerous and hard conditions. Finally, a person won't be able to survive alone, without communication.
Nevertheless, let us consider this matter from another angle. Some may disagree with my judgement. They think that a man can easily survive in the jungle because our society is very developed, humans became cleverer and technologies are better.
The above mentioned point of view is true but it's not a way of survival because in the jungle there're no gadgets. Today a human cannot live a minute without his/her mobile phone.
To draw the conclusion, it should be observed that there're a lot of different opinions but we cannot change our dependence on the Internet. We used to live in simple conditions and won't be able to survive one day in the jungle.
Анастасия Ривьер
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 5 месяцев 3 дня

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2