Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Эссе на тему "Hard work or talent".

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение English Guru » 01.02.2014, 00:12

By Ildar

People have always wondered about what success depends on. Some of them think that only a talented person can achieve great things. Others disagree; they believe hard work is the key to success.

In my opinion, success equals hard work. To begin with, hard work helps us become confident, persistent and smart. Besides, if you work hard it will be easier to get success in any field. What is more, being determined and disciplined makes us better prepared to face different situations.

On the other hand, some people claim that only talent can lead to success. In their opinion, only a gifted person can achieve valuable things, because they are more creative, intelligent and smart.

I strongly disagree with this statement. If a person is determined to get success lack of talent will not be an issue, because hard work can replace it. Hard working people are very optimistic, they always know what they want and never leave things half done.

To sum up, I would say there are no easy ways to get success. That is why only hard work and dedication can help you become a successful person.

(190 слов)
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 3 года 10 месяцев

Info

Сообщение karina_mia » 01.02.2014, 00:18

Ошибок нет, эссе заслуживает максимальный балл.
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение English Guru » 01.02.2014, 00:20

Что ж, браво, Ildar! :clap:

Если вы укаладываетесь во время, не подглядываете в словарь и напишете не менее 180 слов, то Вас ждёт успех.
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Luckiest9 » 08.09.2015, 04:46

There is no doubt that talent can helps in achieving success. But not all agree with the statement. Some people suppose that only hard work allow to be successful.

I agree with the point of view that hard work is the key to life which filled your life success and self-respect. To begin with, own effort can helps us become independent and find the feeling confident. Secondly, hard-working persons move up the career ladder faster than those people which rely on talent. Then we can say that hard-working are respected in the society.

Nevertheless, some people have another point of view. They suppose that there is nothing better than rely on talent. Firstly, these people never consider hard work is something important. Then they believe that a gifted person can work with break. In addition, they do not believe that way to success may be hard.

Despite this fact I respect, I hardly agree with these people because talent will not survive with no hard work. When you are very talented, hard work is needed. A great work reduced to successful self-realization. It is going to be obvious when you make better use of time.

To cut a long story short, your independent choice influence your future career and life and also allow to be realized. Either make efforts to work or not is your own wish.
Luckiest9
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 4 месяца

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2