Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Сочинение на тему "Soap operas"

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение karina_mia » 07.02.2014, 00:42

By Ildar

Soap operas have gained a huge popularity among lots of fans who wait for episodes to be released. However, some people think that soap operas are boring and not worth watching.

As for me, I like to watch soap operas. Firstly, they to tend to focus their storylines on family life, personal relationships and emotional feelings. Secondly, each episode of a serial drama gives full information about characters’ life, so there will be no misunderstanding. And finally, a soap opera always ends with a promise for more drama, unlike sitcoms and comedies.

On the other hand, some people claim that watching a soap opera is a waste of time. In their mind, the feelings of actors are too exaggerated and episodes do not have anything to do with real life. They also think that producers of soap operas pay too much attention on the minor character’s life and it is rather disconcerting.

I cannot agree with these people. Soap operas are filmed to reveal daily basis of its characters, and a storyline interconnects with other stories. Once you watch at least one episode of a soap opera you will never be able to stop because the episodes are so dramatic and exciting.

To sum up, I would say that watching soap operas has a lot of advantages. They teach us life lessons, help face different situations and problems.
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 1 месяц

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 07.02.2014, 00:57

Ildar писал(а):Firstly, they to tend to focus
tend to focus

Ildar писал(а):pay too much attention on the minor character’s life
pay attention to

Ildar писал(а):Once you watch at least one episode of a soap opera
обычно once you have watched

Коэффициенты:

К1 (решение коммуникативной задачи): 3
К2 (организация текста): 3
К3 (лексика): 3
K4 (грамматика): 3
К5 (орфография и пунктуация): 2

ИТОГ: 14/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Many people enjoy soap operas because they find them enjoyable and realistic.

Сообщение AndrewArt » 03.08.2014, 22:02

Do you share this opinion?
Write 200-250 words.

Use the following plan:
• make an introduction (state the problem)
• express your personal opinion and reasons for it
• give arguments for the other point of view and explain why you don’t agree with it
• draw a conclusion

Soap opera is a popular kind of entertainment on TV nowadays. There are two different points of view on it. Some people enjoy watching soap operas,but others do not like it at all. Those who do not like it think that it is absolutely not interesting. Let us start by considering the facts.

I do not like soap operas. In my opinion, soap operas should not be shown on TV so often. Firstly, people who start watching this kind of TV programs lost much time which they could spend with use. These individuals could help their families, do different household chores and so on instead of lying on sofa and watching soap operas. Secondly, this kind of entertainment does not teach people anything. There is no use watching it. The best way of spending time with TV is watching projects about animals,traveling an so on. Those programs which could be useful and enjoyable for people.

But others do not agree. Other people think there is no necessity in watching educational programs on TV. They think that people should study at schools,in universities and other places, but soap operas are very good for entertainment and spending free time.

However veracious it sounds, I would not agree with the idea mentioned above. In my mind, all things what people do, even such things as watching TV programs, should be useful for people.

To sum up, I strongly believe that watching soap operas is a controversial issue. The question of watching soap operas still is a matter of a personal choice. Yet, I am convinced that people should not spend time watching this kind of TV programs.
AndrewArt
Участник
Участник
С нами: 2 года 10 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 07.09.2014, 23:38

AndrewArt, у вас слишком большое эссе (274) слова. Если бы вы написали хотя бы еще одно слово, то экзаменатор был бы вынужден обрезать его до 250 слов (попросту выкинуть концовку).

AndrewArt писал(а):Firstly, people who start watching this kind of TV programs lost much time which they could spend with use.
Во временах определитесь, настоящее или прошедшее?

AndrewArt писал(а):an so on
and

AndrewArt писал(а):in universities
at universities

AndrewArt писал(а):The question of watching soap operas still is a matter
is still a matter - порядок слов

AndrewArt писал(а):a matter of a personal choice
a matter of personal choice - артикль не нужен, choice - неисчисляемое сущ. в данном предложении.

ИТОГ: 14/14 - отличная работа!
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2