Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

The best things in life are free.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение dasha16 » 09.02.2014, 14:20

There is one very profound statement which says that we cannot pay for the best things in life, because these things are free. Since time immemorial many people arguing about that. So is it true or false?

In my personal opinion, this statement is absolutely true. We should not pay for things which were given to us from our birth. I consider that the best thing in the world is our own life. Every person has got it without paying a cent. Some more free things are family, friends, smiles, love and good memories. We do not pay for them. We just enjoy all these things for free every day.

On the other hand, some people claim that there is always free cheese in a mousetrap. We must pay for all the best things which we have now by our working on ourselves.

I can agree with this opinion. Yes, we should work. But I think, it should be easy for us. We are able to be kind with each other, to be positive person, to do good deeds every day. I believe that it is small price for our happiness.
To sum up, I want to say that the best things are free. We just should be good in the world, and we can get the key which opens the door to our happy life.
dasha16
Активный участник
Активный участник
С нами: 3 года 5 месяцев

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 10.02.2014, 02:36

dasha16 писал(а):many people arguing
Грамматика: время показываем ПОЛНОСТЬЮ со всеми вспомогательными глаголами, например have been arguing

dasha16 писал(а):We must pay for all the best things which we have now by our working on ourselves.
Странное предложение: мы должны платить за все лучшие вещи, которые у нас сейчас есть, нашей работой над собой.

dasha16 писал(а):to be kind with each other
обычно: to be kind to one another (kind to - по отношению)

dasha16 писал(а):to be positive person
a positive person

dasha16 писал(а):I believe that it is small price for our happiness.
a small price

Абзац №4 мне не нравится! Он должен опровергать абзац №3. Нужно писать, что работай-не работай, а настоящую улыбку, любовь и дружбу не получишь и не купишь.

Коэффициенты:

К1 (решение коммуникативной задачи): 2
К2 (организация текста): 2
К3 (лексика): 2
K4 (грамматика): 2
К5 (орфография и пунктуация): 2

ИТОГ: 10/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 1 месяц

Сообщение karina_mia » 24.02.2014, 00:08

Еще одно сочинение на эту тему by Ildar

What are the most important things in life? Some people may say having money is enough to be a successful person because, in their opinion, everything depends on it. Others disagree; they believe valuable things are not houses or expensive cars, but friendship, love and trust.

As for me, I think people do not need much money to be happy and satisfied. To begin with, there are a lot of things like good health, true friends and happy parents that cannot be bought or sold, so the only challenges a person has are maintaining and supporting a friendship, making parents pleased and glad by achieving great results and staying healthy. Furthermore, there are many famous authors or musicians who do not view success in terms of money because, in their opinion, hard work, talent and inspiration are the most important things in life, and money is the last thing they are worried about.

On the other hand, some people claim that being rich means being successful and happy. In their mind, if a person has a huge amount of money, he or she will be able to buy expensive things and easily realize the dreams.

I cannot agree with these people. Even though money can help buy luxurious houses or cars, travel around the world, but it will not buy true friends or love which are the most valuable things in life.

To sum up, I would say it does not matter how much money a person has. If he or she is supported by loyal friends, loved by parents and given a good health, it will be a lot easier to gain success and become a happy person.
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение English Guru » 25.02.2014, 02:28

Ildar, это круто, похвально :clap: Ошибок нет!

Добавлено спустя 9 часов 56 минут 42 секунды:
Ildar писал(а):maintaining and supporting a friendship
friendship без артикля

Нашёл всё-таки)))
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение dasha16 » 25.02.2014, 14:06

Это круто!!! Ильдар, Вы молодец!
dasha16
Активный участник
Активный участник