Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Friendship increases in visiting friends, but in visiting them seldom.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение marusya » 10.02.2014, 17:19

Friendship is essential part of our life. Every person has friends. It is impossible to imagine our life without them. But every relationship has its own features. Some people believe friendship increases in visiting friends seldom.

In my opinion, people should visit their friends as often as it is possible. First of all, if friends have not seen each other a long time, they get not such close as it was before. Many different events can occure for this time. We can not exclude a person changes his interests, character, acquainted... As a result, friends become strange and there will not be common objects for discussion. Secondly, friends can be in a difficult situation and there will be other support friend alongside.

On the other hand, some people think it is better if friends meet rarely. They say it is a bad idea to attend very often because friends bother each other and there will be many quarrels.

I strongly disagree with these people because friends never get bored and nag if it is a real frienship. A true friend appreciates a good attitude.

Despite other's people opinion I still believe friendship is an integral part of the human life and it means people need to see and communicate with their friends every day.
marusya
Активный участник
Активный участник
Аватара
С нами: 3 года 6 месяцев

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 14.02.2014, 01:33

marusya писал(а):is essential part
an essential part - любое исчисляемое существительное должно иметь артикль

marusya писал(а):have not seen each other a long time
for a long time

marusya писал(а):Many different events can occure for this time.
В это время? During this time, occur

marusya писал(а):a person changes his interests
his or her interests - это понятно или нет? Всем уже 10 раз исправил! :weirdface:

marusya писал(а):acquainted
привычки? habits? или что?

marusya писал(а):there will be other support friend alongside.
не понимаю

marusya писал(а):They say it is a bad idea to attend very often
to meet very often? Attend совсем не подходит. В каком-то словаре смотрите неправильно?

marusya писал(а):A true friend appreciates a good attitude.
абстрактное существительное attitude - артикль не нужен

marusya писал(а):Despite other's people opinion
other people's - выучите

Коэффициенты:

К1 (решение коммуникативной задачи): 2
К2 (организация текста): 1
К3 (лексика): 1
K4 (грамматика): 2
К5 (орфография и пунктуация): 2

ИТОГ: 8/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 3 месяца

Сообщение marusya » 14.02.2014, 14:34

почему за организацию текста 1 балл?
marusya
Активный участник
Активный участник
Аватара

Сообщение English Guru » 15.02.2014, 00:17

marusya,
Высказывание не всегда логично, имеются многочисленные ошибки в использовании средств логической связи, их выбор ограничен.

Может я и был слишком строг к Вам, но уж лучше так. Мне с точки зрения логики и лексики данная работо не очень понравилась.

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение marusya » 15.02.2014, 15:37

English Guru, всё понятно :)
marusya
Активный участник
Активный участник
Аватара

Сообщение karina_mia » 21.02.2014, 02:17

Тема такая же, by Ildar

There are many forms of friendship. Some people think that a true friendship means seeing one another as often as it is possible. Others disagree; they believe the best relationships between people can be reached only by visiting on rare occasions.

In my opinion, a true friendship will not last long without sufficient contribution and maintaining, and these things cannot be achieved without frequent proximity. To begin with, when people see each other every day and get through tough times together they automatically make the relationships stronger and closer. Furthermore, visiting one another frequently means sharing common interests, hobbies, so if people have similar occupations (for example, doing the same sport sport or playing musical instruments) they are likely to maintain a true friendship easily and sincerely.

However, some people think that seldom meetings with friends make the relationships closer and warmer. In their mind, seeing and helping one another on seldom encounters is the best way to maintain a true friendship.

I cannot agree with these people. Visiting on rare occasions causes estrangement and uselessness of people. Doing things together and helping one another frequently are very important concepts in making true and genuine relationships.

To sum up, I would say that friendship is a very important part of our life. Without friends it is hard to survive in our cruel world, so let us do our best to maintain and support true and warm relationships with people we trust with and love.
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение English Guru » 21.02.2014, 02:59

Ildar писал(а):doing the same sport sport or playing
дубль слова sport ;)

Ildar писал(а):relationships with people we trust with
снова мы доверяем людей? уже писал про trust with - http://forum.englishgu.ru/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=277

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Friendship increases in visiting friends,but in visiting them seldom

Сообщение Juli » 19.01.2015, 22:37

Friendship has always played a great role in human life.Some people are convinced that it becomes stronger,if friends do not see each other very often.Others consider that frequent visits have a bad influence on friendship.
Personally,I believe that friendship increases due to the seldom visits.To begin with,such visits give friends an opportunity to appreciate the time they spent together.Thus,it helps them to realize the importance of friendship.Moreover,when friends do not see each other for some period of time,they have more interesting things and new stories to discuss.
However,some people have a good atitude towards frequent contacts with their friends because in such way they will know absolutely everything about each other,about all the events happened in person`s life.
As opposed to the above ideas,I guess that friends can get tired of frequent communication.In addition,it may become boring for them as there will not be anything to discuss.
Taking everything into consideration,I should say: so many people,so many opinions,and it is up to you to decide whether to visit your friends often or seldom.To my way of thinring,infrequent visits definitely strengthen friendship.

Добавлено спустя 6 минут 58 секунд:
проверьте,пожалуйста!
Juli
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года 5 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 25.01.2015, 14:28

Juli, Будьте предельно внимательны по поводу объёма эссе: у Вас 181 слово при минималке 180 слов.

Juli писал(а):it becomes stronger,if friends
Запятая не нужна

Juli писал(а):events happened in person`s life.
a person's life

Juli писал(а):As opposed to the above ideas,
Я бы поставил idea в единственное число, а то создаётся такое впечатление, что вы опровергаете и аргументы и контр-аргументы и хотите ввести третью точку зрения.

Juli писал(а):I guess that
guess - не рекомендую, это разговорное слово

Juli писал(а):thinring
thinking

ИТОГ: 13/14

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Проверьте, пожалуйста:)

Сообщение Chauysha » 17.12.2015, 21:18

Friendship plays an essential role in our life. There are so many heated debates about time we shoul spend with friends. Should we meet with them often or rarely?
In my opinion, if you want to maintain relationship with a friend and save it for a long time, you should meet with him as much as you can. Firstly, in this case you know a lot about each other, so you are closer. Secondly, you can discuss all the themes much more deeply and help each other to hurdle some problem.
Some people think that friends should meet more seldom because in this case you have a lot of things to discuss. Also opponents claim that probably you cannot know about each other a lot, so you are not notice some bad habbits or dark sides of character.
I absolutely disagree with this point of view because I believe that if you notice some weaknesses, you can help your friend to correct them and become better.
All in all, there are different opinions which are worth discussing, but as for me, if you communicate a lot, your friendship is really strong.
Chauysha
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 1 год 6 месяцев

Проверьте, пожалуйста:)

Сообщение Chauysha » 20.12.2015, 08:04

ТЕМА: Friendship increases in visiting friends, but in visiting them seldom

Friendship plays an essential role in our life. There are so many heated debates about time we shoul spend with friends. Should we meet with them often or rarely?
In my opinion, if you want to maintain relationship with a friend and save it for a long time, you should meet with him as much as you can. Firstly, in this case you know a lot about each other, so you are closer. Secondly, you can discuss all the themes much more deeply and help each other to hurdle some problem.
Some people think that friends should meet more seldom because in this case you have a lot of things to discuss. Also opponents claim that probably you cannot know about each other a lot, so you are not notice some bad habbits or dark sides of character.
I absolutely disagree with this point of view because I believe that if you notice some weaknesses, you can help your friend to correct them and become better.
All in all, there are different opinions which are worth discussing, but as for me, if you communicate a lot, your friendship is really strong.
Chauysha
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)

Сообщение eleda » 21.12.2015, 02:19

Некоторые предложения заучены (не совсем верно) и употреблены не к месту.
Thеrе arе many hеatеd dеbatеs abоut THЕ timе wе shоulD spеnd with friеnds.
1)
Когда вы или кто-либо из ваших знакомых последний раз слышал или участвовал в «жарких дебатах» по поводу времени, проводимого с друзьями? Да и бывают ли такие дебаты? Надо какую-то более реальную для данной темы фразу придумать (или заранее иметь на разные случаи).
2) без темы было бы непонятно, о чем будет сочинение, что такое «время, которое следует проводить с друзьями» -- это ведь можно очень широко понимать: чем заполнять время, проводимое с друзьями (одни считают, что надо много спортом заниматься, другие -- надо делать в это время что-то другое); хорошее ли это время, проведенное с друзьями (одни считают что это самое ценное время, другие -- что пустое и бездельное). Надо как-то так написать, чтобы даже если тема потерялась, ее легко можно было бы восстановить. Можно вообще не использовать эту “dеbatе” фразу, а четко сказать после первого предложения: Одни считают, что нужно часто встречаться для крепости дружбы, другие – что честые встречи могут повредеить дружбе. Или проще: надо чаще -- надо реже.

In my оpiniоn, if yоu want tо maintain А rеlatiоnship with a friеnd and savе it fоr a lоng timе, yоu shоuld mееt with him as muсh often as yоu сan.
Очень слабые аргументы.
Firstly, in this сasе yоu knоw a lоt abоut еaсh оthеr, sо yоu arе сlоsеr. Sесоndly, yоu сan disсuss all thе thеmеs muсh mоrе dееply and hеlp еaсh оthеr tо hurdlе sоmе prоblеm.
много знаете друг о друге, поэтому ближе; обсуждаете все темы глубоко. Но ведь все это можно и в письмах, и по телефону, и по скайпу. Это никак не подтверждает то, что нужно ходить друг к другу в гости (visiting), встречаться in person/face to face.
hеlp еaсh оthеr tо hurdlе sоmе prоblеm.
– это последнее лучше развернуть в третий самостоятельный аргумент и переформулировать, не используя редкую и неудобную для понимания фразу с глаголом hurdlе.
используйте более традиционные оvеrсоmе (thеir) prоblеms, dеal/соpе with prоblеms

Sоmе pеоplе think that friеnds shоuld mееt mоrе sеldоm bесausе in this сasе yоu havе a lоt оf things tо disсuss. Alsо ЗАПЯТАЯ оppоnеnts сlaim that prоbably yоu сannоt knоw abоut еaсh оthеr a lоt,
sо yоu arе nоt nоtiсе sоmе bad habbits оr dark sidеs оf THEIR сharaсtеr.
DO not notice, haBits

I absоlutеly disagrее with this pоint оf viеw bесausе I bеliеvе that if yоu nоtiсе sоmе wеaknеssеs, yоu сan hеlp yоur friеnd tо соrrесt thеm and bесоmе bеttеr.

All in all, thеrе arе diffеrеnt оpiniоns whiсh arе wоrth disсussing, but as fоr mе, if yоu соmmuniсatе a lоt, yоur friеndship is rеally strоng.
зачем в выводе сообщать о том, что есть разные мнения, заслуживающие обсуждения.

Повторы
“a lоt” – 4 раза, нужно искать синонимы или по-другому выражать мысль.
eleda
Активный участник
Активный участник
Наставник (1)
С нами: 1 год 8 месяцев

Сообщение Chauysha » 26.12.2015, 21:20

Спасибо за столь подробное объяснение!
Chauysha
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)

Сообщение alise » 08.06.2016, 19:25

Friendship increases in visiting friends, but in visiting them seldom.

Many people consider friendship to be the most important relationship in their lives. Some of them maintain their friendship with rare but regular meetings. Others spend a lot more time together. Whose relations are stronger? Let us speculate and see what stands behind it.

In my opinion, friendship should be increasing naturally, there is no point in avoiding meetings with your friends if you respect them. Firstly, different people need a different amount of time spent alone and with friends, so it depends on two of friends how often to meet. Secondly, the more time friends spend together, the faster their friendship is increasing, while seldom visits merely keep one's relationship on the same level. Finally, if friends visit each other seldom and are not interested in more often meetings, they should really question themselves whether they need these relations or not.

However, some people believe that seeing each other often is only getting on both's nerves and even can break one's relations. They claim that between seldom meetings friends collect a lot of stories which they can discuss then while oft meetings sooner or later become boring.

I respect these people's opinion but I cannot agree with it. Between seldom meetings one's stories can be forgotten. Moreover, spending more time together helps people to see each other in different situations and understand each other much more.

To sum it up, I should say that relationship must be regulated only by those, who have them. So it up to any friends choice whether meet seldom or often. We should remember that the main thing is to respect each other's opinion in any question.
273 words.
thanks in advance:^)
alise
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2