Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Some students think that the most important thing for a teacher is to make studying ...

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение karina_mia » 17.02.2014, 23:56

Сочинение на тему "Some students think that the most important thing for a teacher is to make studying enjoyable for students."

By Ildar

There are a lot of methods of teaching people. Some teachers prefer to be strict and stern with students while conducting a lesson. Others believe that creating an appropriate classroom environment is the first step in getting students involved in a lesson.

As for me, I think it is very important for teachers to find an enjoyable way of teaching his or her lesson. Firstly, students will pay more attention and grasp the material easier if lessons are presented in a more interesting way. Secondly, the relationships between the teacher and students are likely to become closer if teaching approach tailors to students’ interests and concerns. Finally, interesting and exciting lessons will encourage students to take part in the lesson and thus create a comfortable studying environment.

However, some people think that making studying funny and enjoyable for students can cause a lot of problems because young people will get distracted a lot and will not be able to learn the material properly.

I cannot agree with these people. The more interesting a lesson is, the easier for students to absorb the material because people tend to remember only enjoyable and exciting things.

To sum up, I would say that keeping students interested during class is very difficult at times, so teachers should find interesting ways to present lessons because there are so many things that can easily distract young people’s mind.
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 6 месяцев

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 19.02.2014, 07:28

karina_mia писал(а):The more interesting a lesson is, the easier for students to absorb
the easier it is for students - пропущено второе подлежащее и сказуемое
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 6 месяцев

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2