Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Some people think that you can master the language only if you study it abroad... Эссе

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение karina_mia » 07.03.2014, 17:05

Сочинение на тему "Some people think that you can master the language only if you study it abroad, in the native speaking environment".
by Ildar

Nowadays there are many methods of learning foreign languages. Some people think that the best way to master a foreign language is to go abroad. Others believe improving language skills can be reached without leaving a native country.

In my opinion, learning foreign languages is possible even without going abroad. Firstly, a person can easily find textbooks for studying; if they are written in a context that makes it easy to understand, the first steps of learning will be easy and fast. Secondly, due to the Internet one can find movies, articles, videos, books in the language he or she is interested in, so the learning process will not be boring. Finally, one of the best methods of improving a foreign language that does not cost a penny is Skype; this program allows to do voice and video calls with people around the world and thus can easily help improve pronunciation, speaking and listening skills.

On the other hand, some people claim that only a native speaking environment enables a person to improve language skills fully and profoundly. In their mind, being surrounded by people who speak a foreign will for sure make the process of learning a lot easier and faster.

I cannot agree with these people. Even though learning a foreign language abroad is faster, there are so many difficulties and problems a person will have to cope with, and no one can guarantee everything will be alright.

To sum up, I would say that learning a foreign language totally depends on a person. If he or she is determined to gain success in learning languages, this person will do the best to achieve great results.
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 4 месяца

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 07.03.2014, 17:20

Ildar писал(а):allows to do voice and video calls
to make voice and video calls

Ildar писал(а):I cannot agree with these people. Even though learning a foreign language abroad is faster, there are so many difficulties and problems a person will have to cope with, and no one can guarantee everything will be alright.
Звучит неаргументированно, могут снизить Вам от 1 до 2 баллов.
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение whisperr » 02.11.2014, 12:10

Many people think that studying abroad is the most efficient way of learning language but others have an opposite point of view. Let us consider what the advantages and disadvantages of both notions are.

In my personal opinion, if a man seeks to master a language truly it is definitely worth to live in the native speaking environment at least for some time. First of all, such experience will help a person to develop all necessary skills at once. Foreign speech, people, posters are going to be everywhere. Moreover, it is always a significant difference between native speakers' and students' accents. Doubtless, constant communication allows overcoming the language barrier and starting to speak fluently. Besides, convergence with the Motherland of language is useful to realise and get used to the local lifestyle.

One should, however, not forget that not all people are able to be mobile and it is much more convenient for them to stay in comfortable conditions during the learning process. Furthermore, even a short trip abroad might be rather expensive.

Nevertheless, I am still convinced that learning language at home usually provides decent but only basic knowledge while staying in the native speaking environment often guarantees deeper attainments.

To sum up, I would say that it is up to everybody to decide what to do but I highly recommend those people, who aim to achieve perfect results in studying, go abroad. It is not a problem to cross borders nowadays.

Проверьте, пожалуйста. :smile:
whisperr
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года 9 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 04.11.2014, 21:02

whisperr писал(а):it is definitely worth to live
it is definitely worth living (здесь требуется герундий)

whisperr писал(а):allows overcoming the language barrier and starting to speak fluently.
А вот здесь наоборот, после allow ставим инфинитив. Allows to overcome .... and to start ....

whisperr писал(а):Motherland of language
whisperr писал(а):I am still convinced that learning language
Поставьте хоть какой-нибудь артикль перед словом language

whisperr писал(а):To sum up, I would say that it is up to everybody to decide what to do but I highly recommend those people, who aim to achieve perfect results in studying, go abroad.
Неправильно пунктуационное оформление. Пропущена частица to. To sum up, I would say that it is up to everybody to decide what to do, but I highly recommend those people who aim to achieve perfect results in studying to go abroad.

Но это всё цветочки... где у Вас ВСТУПЛЕНИЕ? У Вас фактически отсутствует первый абзац из рекомендуемого плана написания эссе. Следовательно, есть очень большой риск получить 0 баллов за всё эссе!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Some people think that to get a good education one should go abroad.

Сообщение IrinaLos » 26.01.2015, 17:32

Some people think that to get a good education one should go abroad.

Education is a great part of people`s life. Good education helps to find well-paid job, to become successful in the future. Education abroad is very popular nowadays.
I think studying abroad helps to get better education. Firstly, unfortunately, Russian education is far from being the best. Russia is only on the 49th place in the ranking countries by education. For instance, there have not been Russian Nobel Prizers since the collapse of the Soviet Union. In my opinion it is significant.
Secondly, there is less real professionals which can teach us in Russia. For example, we all have heard about brain drain. It is actual problem for Russia. A lot of talented and high-qualified Russian scientists and professors left their motherland for other countries where they have better working conditions.
On the other hand some people claim that there are universities in Russia which can give us good education. It is true but such universities are in a very small number. Five-six good ones, I think. But there are a lot of people who want to study there. So it is very hard to enter a good Russian university.
Despite other people`s opinion I am still convinced that studying abroad is much more productive. It is easier to achieve such education, there are more high-qualified scientists abroad – that is why more and more Russian people are deciding to study in the other countries.
IrinaLos
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 2 года 5 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 01.02.2015, 16:46

IrinaLos писал(а):to get better education
a better education

IrinaLos писал(а):In my opinion it is significant.
Запятая после in my opinion

IrinaLos писал(а):there is less real professionals which
there are fewer professionals who - сразу 3 грамматических ошибки

IrinaLos писал(а):On the other hand
Запятая нужна после всей фразы

IrinaLos писал(а):It is true but such
Запятая перед but

IrinaLos писал(а):Five-six good ones
По-английски это звучит five or six, но, вдобавок, это разговорный стиль

IrinaLos писал(а):are deciding
Так не говорят и не употребляют глагол decide

IrinaLos писал(а):the other countries.
the other - второй. В Вашем случае нужно просто in ither countries

Также структура не очень правильная, вспоминаем: http://englishgu.ru/struktura-opinion-essay-ege-c2/

Второй и третий абзацы необходимо объединить, но тогда фактически нет 4 абзаца (опровержение контраргумента) или заключения 5 абзац.

-1 балл за организацию текста
-1 балл за лексику
-1 балл за грамматику
-1 балл за пунктуацию

ИТОГ: 10/14

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2