Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Some people believe that English should be the only foreign language taught at our schools

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение karina_mia » 11.03.2014, 02:01

Эссе на тему: Some people believe that English should be the only foreign language taught at our schools. Others think that German, French and Spanish should continue.
By Ildar

Nowadays school students want to learn several foreign languages such as German, French or Spanish. However, some people think that studying different languages simultaneously might be confusing; they believe only English should be learned at schools.

As for me, there is nothing wrong with learning different languages at the same time. Firstly, the more languages a person knows, the more chances of getting a highly-paid job he or she has. Secondly, knowing foreign languages enables a person to watch movies or read books in the original language. Finally, learning languages such as French, Spanish and German can easily help travel around the world.

On the other hand, some people think that studying several languages simultaneously can be very disconcerting. Firstly, many languages are similar, so students end up mixing up a lot of words. Secondly, it is impossible to learn several languages properly, so leaving English as a single foreign language taught at schools would be much more effective.

I cannot agree with these people. If a person is determined to learn many languages, he or she will do the best to achieve great results. Besides, the fact that many languages are similar means that they have common words and grammar rules, so learning several languages at the same time is not that confusing.

To sum up, I would say that learning foreign languages is very important. Foreign languages skills can easily help become a successful and happy person. This hobby is also a great way to spend spare time.
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 8 месяцев

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 11.03.2014, 02:04

Ildar, образцово-показательно, ошибок нет, максимальный балл!
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение vladtheimpaler » 25.04.2014, 18:59

People have been learning foreign languages since time immemorial. There are two opposite opinions concerning how many languages school students should learn. Many people think that one new language is pretty enough for persons of this age. While others believe that schoolchildren are obliged to know lots of foreign languages. Who is right?

In my opinion, every average school has to offer only one foreign language. Firstly, every language has its own rules such as order of placing words in a sentence, accents, and even different cultures of speaking. All these things are hard to understand even for adults to say nothing of kids who due to eternal combing could mix rules of one language with another. Furthermore, the main problem of modern schools that they teach kids two or three languages without giving proper lessons of native language, as a result kids acquire half-knowledge.

On the other hand, millions of people are convinced that learning as much as possible languages is a good idea. Besides, they claim that an ability of speaking many languages gives to child a chance to be successful in the future.

I cannot agree with this opinion, of course, an ability of speaking several languages is a good thing but it does not play the main role in becoming a successful person. In our modern age people who fluent in foreign languages are not new. To become successful a person is required to be higher-educated in another sphere, of course, if person is not graduated as a linguist.

In conclusion, I want to say that in a childhood people have to learn only one foreign language because it will be more effective.
vladtheimpaler
Активный участник
Активный участник
С нами: 3 года 7 месяцев

Сообщение holaola » 10.06.2014, 14:20

Some people believe that English should be the only foreign language taught at our schools. Others think that German, French and Spanish should continue.

Nowadays English became the global language. It taught at every school. They say it is necessary to know it to travel and communicate with people living abroad easily. But there are German, French and Spanish languages also. What about it? Is it necessary to taught this languages?

In my opinion, a knowledge of a few foreign languages has a lot of advantages. Firstly, it is easier to travel countries, to know a culture and people. Secondly, a person can enjoy a beauty of each language, to improve and expand his vocabulary. It is very interesting. Moreover, a knowledge of foreign languages let a person to work as an interpreter and it make a person more literate. By the way, almost all people of Europe and Asia know a few foreign languages including English.

Newertheless, we can find a contrary pont of view. Some people claim that English should be the one and only language taught at our schools. They think pupils cannot start to learn others languages while they do not know English perfectly. They think English is a key to understanding of others languages.

I cannot agree fully with this opinion. I think it is possible to taught a few foreign languages at our schools including English. Besides, pupils should have a right of choice what the second foreign language they would want to learn.

In conclusion, I would say there are no any limits of a person's development. To know only English is very good but it is possible to taught French, German, Spanish and others languages also. So, why not to combine learning of a few languages?
holaola F
Участник
Участник
Аватара
С нами: 3 года 6 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 12.06.2014, 00:17

vladtheimpaler, Проморгал Ваше эссе, но лучше поздно, чем никогда!

vladtheimpaler писал(а):different cultures of speaking
:spy: :spy:

vladtheimpaler писал(а):eternal combing
:eh: вечное расчёсывание?

vladtheimpaler писал(а):Furthermore, the main problem of modern schools that they teach
... is that they teach ...

vladtheimpaler писал(а):lessons of native language
артикль какой-нибу поставьте, сивупле

vladtheimpaler писал(а):learning as much as possible languages
as many languages as posible :idea:

vladtheimpaler писал(а):gives to child a chance
gives a child

vladtheimpaler писал(а):an ability of speaking several languages is a good thing but it does not play
Запятая перед but

vladtheimpaler писал(а):In our modern age people who fluent in foreign languages are not new.
:eh: не понял, скорее всего, есть грамматическая ошибка (отсутствует одно сказуемое)

vladtheimpaler писал(а):if person is not
a person, да и вообще красивее unless, а не if not

-1 лексика
-2 грамматика

ИТОГ: 11/14

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Anastasia » 12.06.2014, 01:26

Хочу помочь в этом нелегком деле проверки эссе =)

holaola писал(а):Nowadays English became
nowadays и past simple - не очень удачный выбор, лучше взять present perfect! За ошибку не считаю.

holaola писал(а):It taught at every school
is taught - страдательный залог

holaola писал(а):But there are German, French and Spanish languages
Поправьте меня если что, но, по-моему, правило постановки множественного числа в случае "немецкий, французский и испанский языки" характерно только для русского языка. И еще: поставьте запятую перед and - тоже нехарактерно для русского языка.

holaola писал(а):Is it necessary to taught
to teach, ведь taught - вторая/третья форма!

holaola писал(а):this languages
these languages - множественное число

holaola писал(а):a knowledge
Неисчисляемое, артикля нет.

holaola писал(а):to travel countries
to travel to

holaola писал(а):enjoy a beauty of each language
the beauty, перед фразой с предлогом of обычно ставим определенный артикль

holaola писал(а):knowledge of foreign languages let
knowledge ... lets

holaola писал(а):his vocabulary
Бедный English Guru уже 100 раз исправлял эту стилистическую ошибку: his or her vocabulary - в эссе требуется указать оба пола, в английском языке мужской род не доминирует. :wink:

holaola писал(а):and it make
it makes

holaola писал(а):start to learn others languages
holaola писал(а):understanding of others languages
start learning other languages

holaola писал(а):I cannot agree fully with this opinion.
Порядок слов: I cannot fully agree

holaola писал(а):what the second foreign language
уберите определенный артикль :smile:

holaola писал(а):To know only English is very good but it is possible
А запятая перд but где? Непорядок!

holaola писал(а):So, why not to combine learning of a few languages?
По лексике не очень... Хочется спросить: With what? :spy:

4 лексических ошибки = -2 балла
7 грамматических ошибок = -3 балла
-1 балл за стиль

Я оцениваю данное эссе на 8/14
Anastasia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Достижения: 2
Наставник (1) Донатор (1)

Сообщение holaola » 12.06.2014, 01:42

Спасибо большое!
holaola F
Участник
Участник
Аватара

Check my essay!!! please!!!Some people believe that English should be the only foreign lan

Сообщение AndrewArt » 30.06.2014, 00:20

In modern society there are still many people supporting the idea that children should study only English at their schools, but others do not agree. People, who do not agree think that pupils should study Spanish, German and French at their schools too. Let us start by considering the facts.

In my opinion, pupils should study foreign languages such as Spanish, German and French. Firstly, the ability to communicate with foreigners will help them abroad. They will feel themselves better when they travel, and it will be easier for them to make new friends. Secondly, it is a well-known fact, that nowadays employers are very demanding in search of workers. Thе more languages candidate knows the more opportunities he has to get a job.

But others do not agree. Other people think that children do not have time to study foreign languages. They think that pupils had better pay attention to more important subjects at schools, for example ,mathematics and history.

However veracious it sounds, I would not agree with the above mentioned idea. Every person can create a personal schedule and it will help pupils to find time for studying foreign languages.

To sum up, I strongly believe that studying foreign languages at schools is a controversial issue. The question of studying extra languages is a matter of a personal choice. Yet, I am convinced that Spanish, German and French will help pupils in the future.

235 words

Также хотелось бы узнать, можно ли писать в С2 личное местоимение "I"? В некоторых источниках написано,что это запрещено!
И по поводу 5ти обзацев: вы (English Guru) скинули мне ссылку на видео , где женщина говорит , что можно и в 4 обзаца писать , хотя сами утверждаете ,что этого делать нельзя?!?
AndrewArt
Участник
Участник
С нами: 3 года 5 месяцев

Сообщение Jaur » 30.06.2014, 23:13

AndrewArt писал(а):study only English
Хм, мне кажется во вступлении как минимум должно быть указание на то, что "как иностранный", иначе получается что "в школе надо изучать только английский (и никакие другие предметы)"
AndrewArt писал(а):Let us start by considering the facts.
Я не настаиваю, но мне как-то странно после этого утверждения читать "по моему мнению..."
AndrewArt писал(а):to study foreign languages
То есть и английский включительно? я бы написал SEVERAL foreign languages

AndrewArt писал(а):at schools
at school?
AndrewArt писал(а):veracious
мне кажется что тут должно быть наречие veraciously все-таки, иначе смысл теряется. И How veraciously. HOWEVER=однако
AndrewArt писал(а):Every person can create a personal schedule and it will help pupils to find time for studying foreign languages.
Получается "Любой может составить график так, что ученики найдут время для занятий иностранными языками"?
Может "Each person can create a schelude for themselves and fit the time to study several foreign languages in it"

Как же нельзя писать личное местоимение "I" если нужно выразить свое мнение? Еще меня в этой теме коробит, что непонятно - надо писать про то что хорошо/плохо @учить англ+другой@ или @англ. ИЛИ другой@
Jaur
Участник
Участник
С нами: 3 года 4 месяца

Сообщение TlstLui » 14.07.2014, 23:46

Education plays a significant role in modern society therefore all the guestions which deal with it lead to sharp disputes. Some people are sure that at our schools it is better to study English as foreign language only while other argue that variety of foreign languages should be continued.

As for me, I believe that learning German, French and Spanish languages is very useful as well as leaning English. First of all, not all of the children want to learn English. Some of them want to become translators from German or French or to move to Spain. To achieve their goals they need to know different foreign languages. Secondly, the knowledge of several languages gives students the opportunity to continue education in the best universities of the world.

On the other hand, some people claim that the perfect knowledge of English is much useful nowadays. In their opinion, English is the language of international communication, that is why it should be taught at all schools.

I tend to disagree with this point of view. If some parents want their children to learn English only, it does not mean that all of the school should teach English only.

Taking everything into account, I want to say that learning of various foreign languages is very useful and interesting activity which broadens our mind. That is why it should be taught at our schools.
TlstLui
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение English Guru » 18.07.2014, 23:06

TlstLui писал(а):in modern society therefore
Тут надо бы как-то оформить запятыми. Либо ..., therefore, ... ЛИБО ..., and therefore ...

TlstLui писал(а):as foreign language
as a foreign language - исчисляемое существительное

TlstLui писал(а):to study English as foreign language only while other
Запятая перед while
others argue

TlstLui писал(а):that learning of various foreign languages
Предлог of неуместен

TlstLui писал(а):learning of various foreign languages is very useful and interesting activity
a very useful and interesting activity

TlstLui писал(а):That is why it should be taught at our schools.
Так ЧТО должно преподаваться в школе-то?! Что такое it? Вывод странный.

-1 балл за решение коммуникативной задачи (слабоваты аргументы)
-1 балл за лексику
-1 балл за грамматику
-1 балл за пунктуацию

ИТОГ: 10/14

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение TlstLui » 21.07.2014, 20:21

Большое спасибо!
TlstLui
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение AndrewArt » 02.08.2014, 23:23

In modern society there are still many people supporting the idea that children should study only English at their schools, but others do not agree. People, who do not agree think that pupils should study Spanish, German and French at their schools too. Let us start by considering the facts.

In my opinion, pupils should study foreign languages such as Spanish, German and French. Firstly, the ability to communicate with foreigners will help them abroad. They will feel themselves better when they travel, and it will be easier for them to make new friends. Secondly, it is a well-known fact, that nowadays employers are very demanding in search of workers. Thе more languages candidate knows the more opportunities he has to get a job.

But others do not agree. Other people think that children do not have time to study foreign languages. They think that pupils had better pay attention to more important subjects at schools, for example ,mathematics and history.

However veracious it sounds, I would not agree with the above mentioned idea. Every person can create a personal schedule and it will help pupils to find time for studying foreign languages.

To sum up, I strongly believe that studying foreign languages at schools is a controversial issue. The question of studying extra languages is a matter of a personal choice. Yet, I am convinced that Spanish, German and French will help pupils in the future.
AndrewArt
Участник
Участник
С нами: 3 года 5 месяцев

Сообщение Anastasia » 04.08.2014, 23:50

AndrewArt писал(а):People, who do not agree think
Запятая не нужна (правила русской пунктуации и английской различаются)

AndrewArt писал(а):They will feel themselves better
грубая ошибка, писать themselves неграмотно, например they feel better.

AndrewArt писал(а):matter of a personal choice.
Я бы убрала артикль choice бывает uncountable and countable

Очень хорошая работа, чистая.
Anastasia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Достижения: 2
Наставник (1) Донатор (1)

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2