Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Проверьте пожалуйста письмо))

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Krisss » 22.07.2017, 00:21

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Elisabeth who writes:
Yeaterday I finished reading a book about the 14th century England.What kinds of books do you like reading?What do you think the most interesting period in Russian history is and why?If there were a time machine,what country and what era would you like to visit?
I got a new camera for my birthday this year!
Write a letter to Elisabeth
In your letter
- answer her questions
- ask 3 questions about her birthday this year.

Georgievsk
Russia
21/07/17
Dear Elisabeth,
Thank you very much for your letter.I`m sorry I couldn`t answer you earlier because I was really busy with my school.
I`m glad that you have finished reading your book!Personally,I prefer reading historical books.In my opinion,It`s very intriguing and interesting.I think that ancient period is the most interesting time in Russian history because it`s time of many conquests.If I had a time machine I would visit ancient Prussia in the 18th century to see a coronation of kings.
By the way,how many people came to your party?How many gifts did you get?Did you blow out the candles on your birthday?
I`ve got to go now!It`s time for my favorite TV show!
Write back soon.
Yours,
Christina
Krisss
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 4 месяца 30 дней

Info

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2