Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Some people believe that animals without owners should have the right to live... Эссе

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение karina_mia » 26.03.2014, 01:23

Some people believe that animals without owners should have the right to live on the streets in cities. Others say that they could be dangerous and should be collected and FOUND new homes, or even put down.
By Ildar

Nowadays it is a common thing to meet homeless dogs or cats on the streets. Some people feel sorry for them and do not have anything against letting these poor animals live in cities. Others believe putting them down would be the best solution for animals and society.

In my opinion, the animals without owners should not be put to sleep unless they have incurable diseases. Firstly, this act is very inhuman and brutal. Secondly, in most cases it is not these animals’ fault that they end up living on the streets; heartless owners give them up and never take back. Finally, some of these creatures are purebred, so animal lovers can easily pick up a nice cat or dog without spending a great amount of money.

On the other hand, some people claim that homeless animals should be collected or, if nothing else, put down. In their mind, they are unpredictable beasts, so the risk of being bitten or hurt is very high.

I cannot agree with these people. Animals very rarely attack humans unless they are startled or provoked. People pick at animals, tease them and thus end up being attacked or hurt.

To sum up, I would say that we should take care of homeless animals, build shelters for them. Even though the number of animals living on the streets is gradually increasing, putting down and killing them is not the best solution.
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 5 месяцев

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 07.04.2014, 00:29

Отличная работа, Ildar! Без ошибок.
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение karina_mia » 15.05.2015, 15:40

by Maria

Many people think that homeless animals should be put to sleep. Others claim that it is not right and we should leave them this way.

In my opinion, it is necessary for homeless animals to stay away from people. Firstly, they may carry a dangerous disease that is harmful for society. In this case it would be better to put them down. Secondly, homeless animals worsen the view of the streets and scare people. The number of homeless pets is gradually increasing and sometimes we can see a pack of dogs walking in the streets. Everyone is afraid of them and that is why these animals should be collected by special establishments.

However, there is another point of view. Other people are sure that there is nothing bad if homeless animals live in the streets. As long as they are not dangerous, it is possible to pick them up for free instead of spending a lot of money buying pets that are not really worth all this money. This way creatures stand a better chance to have a shelter.

To a certain extent, I can agree that future owners can make use of animals living in the streets. Nevertheless, how often does it happen like this? Usually homeless pets end up being killed or starving while heartless people go by them.

To sum up, I would like to add that the best solution to this problem is to collect healthy animals and try to find a home for them. In some cases it is better to put them to sleep and I do not find this inhuman. Sometimes we can save them this way.
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Proofreader » 26.05.2015, 16:07

karina_mia писал(а):Others say that they could be dangerous and should be collected and FOUND new homes,
Others say that this could be dangerous; animal should be rescued and given a new home.
karina_mia писал(а):or even put down.

Some even think they should be put down.
karina_mia писал(а):Firstly, this act is very inhuman and brutal.
First, this act is very inhumane and brutal. (*Also, using the word first is less formal than firstly. Firstly, Secondly, Thirdly is not really used much in English writing unless it is for much more formal work)

karina_mia писал(а):some people claim that homeless animals should be collected or, if nothing else, put down

some people claim that homeless animals should be taken off the streets, or if nothing else, put down.
karina_mia писал(а):we should take care of homeless animals, build shelters for them.
we should take care of homeless animals and provide shelters for them.

Posted after 6 minutes 57 seconds:
karina_mia писал(а):In this case it would be better to put them down.
In this case, it would be better to put them down.
karina_mia писал(а):Other people are sure that there is nothing bad if homeless animals live in the streets.

Other people are sure that there is nothing bad about homeless animals living in the streets.
karina_mia писал(а):Usually homeless pets end up being killed or starving while heartless people go by them.
Usually homeless pets end up being killed or starved, while heartless people pass them by.

karina_mia писал(а):In some cases it is better to put them to sleep and I do not find this inhuman.

In some cases, it may be better to put them to sleep and I do not find this to be inhumane.
Your donations help to make it happen.
Proofreader
Native Speaker
Native Speaker
Аватара
С нами: 2 года 3 месяца

Проверьте, пожалуйста:)

Сообщение Chauysha » 16.02.2016, 09:41

Some people believe that animals without owners should have the right to live on the streets in cities. Others say that they could be dangerous and should be collected and FOUND new homes, or even put down.

Nowadays there are lots of animals walking on the streets without host and any care. But is it right? Is it quite safety or they are dangerous for our society?
From my point of view, animals should have the right to live on the streets. Firstly, we should to understand our responsibility when we tame some pets, so it is our fault that they hang aroung and they are not gilty that we throw them out as soon as pets give us bored. Secondly, animals should have the same the rights on the life as we are because they are the living beings too.
Nevertheless, we can find a contrary point of view. Some people think that homeless animals could be dangerous and we have the right even put them down because the urban streets is not a place to live in. Also the opponents convince animals can bite someone because they are unpredictable beasts.
However, I cannot agree with this opinion completely because I believe that in the most cases a man is the reason of incidence. The man can torture, tease, offend or even hurt poor animals, so they have to protect themselves how they can.
All in all, we should be much more responsible for those who tamed.
Chauysha
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 1 год 8 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 24.02.2016, 00:52

Chauysha писал(а):Is it quite safety
safe

Chauysha писал(а):we should to understand
to - не ставим после модальных глаголов! :boxing:

Chauysha писал(а):as pets give us bored.
так не говорят, конечно...
as pets bore / annoy us.

Chauysha писал(а):should have the same the rights on the life as we are
почему as we are? У вас был вспомогательный глагол have

Chauysha писал(а):we have the right even put them
to put them down - инфинитив с to

Chauysha писал(а):because the urban streets is not a place to live in.
because city streets are not a place for them to live in.

Chauysha писал(а):Also the opponents
Артикль лучше убрать

Chauysha писал(а):that in the most cases
in most cases

Chauysha писал(а):a man is the reason of incidence.
не совсем понял

Chauysha писал(а):All in all, we should be much more responsible for those who tamed.
Не пытайтесь буквально переводить русские крылатые выражения, это обычно не получается.
хотя бы who we tamed.

Следите за лексикой и грамматикой, задавайте вопросы! Около 10 баллов из 14.
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2