Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Technical progress is always harmful for the environment

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Rinat Farrakhov » 19.01.2018, 18:39

Nowadays the ecological problem is one of the most popular topics for discussion. Some people are convinced that technical progress arouses issues which destroy the Earth, while others reckon that development does not harm, only humans do it. Let us considering pros and cons of it.

From my point of view, the modern world has developed very fast, and this influences on the planet. To begin with, a technique is made by a person to get better lives many of people, but for this reason the environment is suffering. Besides, such invention as a car is one of the most danger. It depletes exhaustible energies, push gas, polluting air and water. Finally, technical progress provides the growth of different factories which kill kinds of animal and destroy forests.

Despite my respect for this opinion, I cannot agree with the statement because the history of technical progress has started since 19 century when humans could see the first ecological problems.
On the other hand, the threat is people who have inhabited on the planet several million years, and accustomed used sources of nature, did not thinking about consequences. However modern techniques are trying to redress our errors. For example, nowadays easier gather a group of volunteers to struggle with injustice towards the environment.

In summary, even though some people may disagree with me, I believe that we can provide the best future for us and new generations when humility recognised that technical progress is bad for the Earth.
Rinat Farrakhov
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 29 дней 10 часов

Info

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2