Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Sport in human life

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение _Yuri_ » 04.03.2018, 16:50

There are people for whom sport is the meaning of life. These athletes are known all over the world. They are masters of sports and set their own records, win gold medals. This sport is called professional.

I want to write about Amateur sports, which is available to all. Sport plays an important role in people's lives. It improves health, builds character, makes man strong and hardy. In addition, it seems to me that sports are uplifting.

I believe that doing sports is necessary for each person. Sport strengthens health, develops physical data. The person who is engaged in sports, it is visible at once. The people involved in the sport, get sick less. Exercise returns health to many people.

Sport brings great joy. People go to the section, play sports, toughen up and communicate with new people. Sports team games bring the joy of victory. Trips to different cities and countries for competitions are the most interesting side of the sport.

Sports develop a person's character. Doing sports strengthens willpower, disciplines people. A lazy person will not get up early every day to run. Only strong-willed people can be friends with sports.
_Yuri_
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 6 месяцев 14 дней

Info

проверка

Сообщение helena70 » 12.03.2018, 21:20

К сожалению, данное эссе будет оценено в 0 баллов по критерию "Решение коммуникативной задачи", следовательно, за всю работу 0. Нужно уточнить тему.
helena70
Участник
Участник
С нами: 6 месяцев 6 дней

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2