Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Reading poetry is becoming less and less important for young people nowadays.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сколько баллов, какие ошибки? Заранее благодарю)

Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет

Всего голосов : 0

Сообщение Marussia » 12.04.2018, 22:14

There are many famous poets. They have written lots of beautiful poetries. There are two opposite opinions about reading poetry. Some people think that it has become unpopular and people reading poems will disappear soon. At the same time others have another opinion about it. Who is right?

As for me, I agree with the point of view that poetry is read by people still. First of all, a poetry is very beautiful literary composition. You can congratulate your friend, relative, wife with birthday or any celebration by reading a poem. Secondly, poetry develops our memory. If we learn poems by heart, we will memorize much useful information. Also, poetry inspires people to do something exciting.

Nevertheless, we can find a contrary point of view. People may think differently. They claim it is a waste of time to read poems. It is better to read stories, novels, detectives than reading poetry. Besides, they are falling asleep when they read poems.

However, I cannot absolutely agree with above-mentioned opinion. Although we need to read stories and novels, we have to read poetry too. Poems help us to come in history and culture the past era. Moreover, poems help us to be more calm and wise.

To sum it up, I would like to say it is your choice to read poetry or not. I recommend you to do it because you immerce in the wonderful era and atmosphere when it was written.
Marussia
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 3 месяца 8 дней

Info

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2