Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

It is the government's responsibility to protect the environment

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение VALERY F » 15.04.2018, 14:45

There is no doubt that environment is one of the most pressing issues in the modern world. There are who say that only government should protect the environment while others disagree with it.

As far as I am concerned, I disagree with the giving statement. In my opininon,protection of environment is the total problem of all people in the world. Firstly, people should not remain indiffirent to this problem because protecting our nature is our duty. Secondly, I suppose, that government should force hand and interest people to take care of environment. Thirdly, people can create special organizations which will protet the environment. The members of those "green clubs" can encourage others to help the nature. Moreover,we should educate ourselves and younger generations to follow simple rules like do not throw the rabbish on the streets, not break bushes and trees and not tear flowers. These ways can help our nature step by step.

Nevertheless, there are opposing opinions about environmental problems. People maintain that it is literally government's responsibility to protect our nature. They claim that the government has more resources to take cvare of the environment than a single person. Some people also support the idea that the government is able to solve problems faster and without any bad consequences.

I disagree with this point of view. To my mind, government can not protect our environment by oneself without people's help. If people do not have self-awarness and not appreciate gifts of nature, government will not to do anything that protect our nature from possible natural disasters.

To sum up, I would like to say that we should all try to do our best together that to save our environment. It is more important to take care of our planet using different methods than to argue whose responsibility it is.
VALERY F
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 8 месяцев 2 дня

Info

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2