Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Many people would prefer to work from home

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Shamil » 26.05.2018, 13:33

Nowadays, there are a lot of ways to work. Some people claim that it is more better to work from home, while others argue that it is not the best way to work. In this essay I would like to express my point of view.

In my opinion, it is quite nice to work from home. To begin with, you do not have to leave your home. What is more, when you work from home, you have more time than people who work at an official job. That is why it is more convenient and better to work from home.

On the other hand, some people keep saying that it is not the best to work and it is too boring. They claim that when you work from home, you can not talk to anyone. Morever, they also say that you fell alone working from home.

Personally, I do not agree with this opinion because working from home you can communicate from a distance, over the Internet. I am convinced that when you feel that you are alone, you can watch a lot of funny videos that would cheer you up.

To sum up, there are two points of view on this issue. I strongly believe that working frome home might be very comfortable for many people to reduce time.
Shamil
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 6 месяцев 24 дня

Info

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2