Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Childhood is the safest period of human life

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Михаил » 04.02.2015, 21:06

Nowadays some people sure that there is nothing better than childhood, others believe that adulthood is the best and safest period of life. Who is right I wonder?

In my opinion, the most marvelous period of time is childhood. First of all, children can lead a rather careless life and they can do almost everything they want. Secondly, our parents provide us with everything necessary like a food, clothes, pocket money and so on. And our government also provide us by free education, health service, development of sport skills. Thirdly, our parents try to protect us from everything that have a bad reputation, because childhood is the period of time, when we suck in every word that we have heard.

However, other people think that childhood is a dangerous period of life and they sure that only stand-alone type of being can be protected and full. Firstly, when you have more freedom, you become more responsible and serious minded. Also, independent life teach you for many aspects like a saving money and, of course, shape your mentality.

But I can't agree with this statement. I suppose that independent and adulthood life causes much troubles any way.

In conclusion a want to say, that childhood is the best and safest period of life. We should recognize every moment of it.
Михаил
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 05.02.2015, 01:25

Михаил писал(а):some people sure
are sure

Михаил писал(а):marvelous
marvellous традиционно с двумя l

Михаил писал(а):necessary like a food
like food

Михаил писал(а):also provide us by free education
provides us with

Михаил писал(а):everything that have
has

Михаил писал(а):and they sure
are sure

Михаил писал(а):only stand-alone type of being can be protected and full.
Что это значит? Перефразируйте!

Михаил писал(а):serious minded
serious-minded

Михаил писал(а):Also,
Поменяйте на Moreover, - так солиднее

Михаил писал(а):independent life teach you for many aspects
an independent life teaches you many aspects

Михаил писал(а):like a saving
like saving

Михаил писал(а):like a saving money and, of course, shape
like saving...and...shaping

Михаил писал(а):can't
не сокращайте = cannot

Михаил писал(а):adulthood life
adult life

Михаил писал(а):much troubles
much trouble ИЛИ many troubles

Михаил писал(а):any way
anyway

Михаил писал(а):a want
I want

Михаил писал(а):to say, that childhood
Лишняя запятая

Михаил писал(а):recognize every moment of it.
Снова непонятная лексика

К1: 3
К2: 2
К3: 1
К4: 0
К5: 1

ИТОГ: 7/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 3 года 11 месяцев

Сообщение tanya g.l » 16.02.2015, 21:25

Проверьте, пожалуйста!)
Most of people say that childhood is the best time of human life. When we were children, there were happy moments, funny games, and no worries. Is the childhood the safest period of life? What is dangerous for a child?
To my mind, it is impossible to prevent children from falling or being injured. Children are very active and undisciplined. Parents cannot keep eyes on their all the time. What is more, children do not understand that playing with scissors, knives or maches can be dangerous. Sometimes they harm themselves by accident. Besides, babies are helpless without their parents. They fully depend on adults.
However, parents look after their children. They try to protect a baby from any hazards. Moreover, children are usually never left alone. A child spend time with adults(grandparents or babysitters) who can prevent dangerous situations.
Actually, I disagree with this opinion.Parents should be with their child all the time which is hard to do. Children also cannot protect themselves. That is why, they run rist of being injured more often that adults.
In conclusion, I would like to say that parents should take care of children and do their best to make children's life safety
tanya g.l
Участник
Участник

Сообщение English Guru » 22.02.2015, 18:47

tanya g.l писал(а):the childhood
артикль не нужен

tanya g.l писал(а):keep eyes on their
on them

tanya g.l писал(а):they run rist of being injured
risk

tanya g.l писал(а):to make children's life safety
safe

У Вас очень слабые и поверхностные аргументы против (3 абзац). Попробуйте почитать другие сочинения в этой теме. В 3 абзаце должна быть другая точка зрения, а не "с другой стороны родители заботятся о детях"

В остальном всё хорошо и чистенько.

Итог: 12/14

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

проверьте и мое пожалуйста

Сообщение Настя » 04.03.2015, 17:07

People have been thinking that childhood is the happiest and the safest period of human life since time immemorial. Today there is another opinion. Some of us consider that despite of happiness childhood is not a very safe period of our lives.
In my opinion, there is always a risk for kids to injure, and so we cannot regard childhood as harmless period of life. First of all, only by following children everywhere can we make a safe world for them, but we all understand that parents cannot do in this way. Secondly, kids are such persons who have interest in the whole things that they see, and, of course, it may be something dangerous. Thirdly, children have not the sense of menace and they do not know about a fear. All kids do that they want and do not always think about consequence. Finally, children are very emotional and have not experience of communication, and so there are many fights between kids, which bring black eyes and scratches.
On the other hand, some people believe that child ages are harmless, because parents always keep an eye on their kids. Besides, they say that adults can make the world around children safe and calm.
I strongly disagree with this statement, because parents are not robots and they cannot follow their children step by step. Only by teaching kids about dangerous things can we avoid their harm. However, we all know that kids mostly do not pay attention to parents’ lectures.
Despite other people’s opinions, I still believe that childhood is the most wonderful, but not safe period of human life.
Настя
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение English Guru » 04.03.2015, 21:21

Настя писал(а):there is always a risk for kids to injure
По смыслу требуется пассивный залог: to be injured

Настя писал(а):as harmless period of life
a harmless period

Настя писал(а):children have not the sense of menace
do not have

Настя писал(а):they do not know about a fear
about fear - абстрактное существительное, без артикля

Настя писал(а):kids do that they want
do what they want. Когда слово ЧТО выступает в роли подлежащего, оно переводится what
Он сказал, что устал. He said that he was tired.
Он сказал, что дети должны делать то, что они хотят. He said that the kids should do what they want.

Настя писал(а):do not always think about consequence.
consequences

Настя писал(а):and have not experience of communication
do not have any

Настя писал(а):, and so
Слабая связка, используйте consequently

Настя писал(а):fights between kids, which bring black eyes and scratches.
Запятая не нужна

Настя писал(а):child ages
Так не говорят, замените синонимами

Настя писал(а):that child ages are harmless, because parents always keep
Запятая перед because не ставится

Настя писал(а):their harm
Их вред? По смыслу оставьте просто harm

-2 балла за грамматику
-1 балл за лексику
-1 балл за организацию текста (связки)

ИТОГ: 10/14 Хорошее эссе, мне понравилось. Подчистите грамматику и используйте больше сложных связок: due to, that is why, consequently и т.д. вместо SO, and SO...

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Настя » 06.03.2015, 20:45

can we make - инверсия, с этим поосторожней, обычно we can make

я же написала "only by +ing", а за такой конструкцией должна же идти инверсия?
Настя
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение English Guru » 07.03.2015, 00:19

Настя, да, увидел! Непривычно, впервые за два года на форуме инверсия :wink: Поправил.

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Victoria tlt » 15.03.2015, 11:17

У меня вот какой вопрос именно по этой теме. Я почитала, кто что здесь пишет и очень удивлена, почему Elena ( сочинение от 19.05.2014) получила бы ноль баллов? Прилагательное safe имеет несколько значений. Да, чаще всего мы привыкли понимать его как " protected", но ведь есть же еще и другой смысл " without risk or being upset". В этом значении разве эту тему нельзя рассматривать как "Детство - это самый беззаботный период в жизни"? Почему надо писать только про безопасность. И ноль баллов, если напишешь про то, как в детстве живется беззаботно?

Добавлено спустя 4 минуты 12 секунд:
Еще вопрос - допустимо ли использование слова kid, ведь оно является informal. Я помню, что эссе должно иметь нейтральный стиль.
Victoria tlt
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 11 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 16.03.2015, 14:17

Victoria tlt, не вижу такого значения, смотрел в Коллинсе и Логмане

Изображение

Допустим, такое значение есть, но при прочтении темы таких ассоциаций у меня не возникает. А если будет тема "dogs are friendly" - можно ли писать про гвоздодёр? Или про волков?

Victoria tlt писал(а):kid, ведь оно является informal.
Совершенно точно, 1-2 стилистические ошибки допускаются. Я бы не сказал, что это грубая ошибка, всяко лучше читать, чем если бы в каждом предложении было слово children

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Arteam » 16.03.2015, 19:20

When you are small your parents protect you in every way from every troubles. But there are a lot of parents who say that: childhood is the dangerous time, because children can not predict consequences. Who are right?
In my opinion, childhood is one of the dangerous time in your life. Firstly, children can stay alone somewhere and lost. Because they passionate their games.Secondly, when children swim, they can sink bacause they lost in time and thier legs could be supercooled. And finaly, children like adventures and search to place where they can stay alone, to smoke and use drugs. There parents can not control there and it is one of the unsafe thing in childhood.
However, many people strongly control their children. They do not allow them to do anything without their watching. Moreover, childrens thoughts are not ruined and they do not think about bad actions. I strongly disagree with this point of view. I am sure that nowadays society, TVset, computer and company make bad influence on children.
In concludion i would like to say that childhood is the most dangerous period of human life.
Arteam
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 11 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 24.03.2015, 01:44

Arteam писал(а):who say that: childhood
лишнее двоеточие

Arteam писал(а):childhood is the dangerous time
a dangerous time

Arteam писал(а):childhood is the dangerous time, because children
запятую перед bacause не ставим

Arteam писал(а):Who are right?
Who is right?

Arteam писал(а):childhood is one of the dangerous time in your life.
times

Arteam писал(а):children can stay alone somewhere and lost.
get lost

Arteam писал(а):somewhere and lost. Because they passionate their games.
точку нужно убрать и дополнить somewhere and get lost because they are passionate in their games.

Arteam писал(а):bacause
because

Arteam писал(а):they can sink bacause they lost in time
потеряться во времени?

Arteam писал(а):finaly
finally

Arteam писал(а):and search to place where they can stay alone
search a place

Arteam писал(а):There parents can not control there
зачем-то два раза there

Arteam писал(а):one of the unsafe thing
things - такой оборот требуется множественное число

Arteam писал(а):However, many people strongly control their children. They do not allow them to do anything without their watching. Moreover, childrens thoughts are not ruined and they do not think about bad actions. I strongly disagree with this point of view. I am sure that nowadays society, TVset, computer and company make bad influence on children.
Этот абзац нужно разбить на два, чтобы в итоге получилось 5 абзацев.

Arteam писал(а):childrens thoughts
children's

Arteam писал(а):society, TVset, computer and company make bad influence on children.
television (TVset - телевизор как предмет), computers, companies ...

Arteam писал(а):i would like to say
I

ИТОГИ:
K1: 2
K2: 2
K3: 2
K4: 2
K5: 0

8/14 неплохое начало, попытайтесь понять свои ошибки и обратите особое внимание на офографию и пунктуацию. Улучшайте лексику. Если что непонятно, создавайте темы и спрашивайте!

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Childhood is the safest period of human life.

Сообщение Elena » 31.01.2016, 13:12

There are two opposite opinions on the problem of safety of children.Some people claim that childhood is the safest period of life,but orthers disagree.I think that people in early age are more defenseless and they have more safety than young or old humahs.
I consider that people in early age have a less danger.To begin with,state always takes care of children.There are many schools,kindergartens and other educational establishments.Moreover,children are constantly watched.Society attend to them whereas parents try to give to children all the best.
However,some people consider that everything can happen in childhood.Kids are inaccurate and often are without parents.In addition,their lives are very valued.And for this reason,children are under a large risk.
From my point of view,I can not agree with this opinion completely.Society tries to remove any problems and dangers from kids.Parents and grandparents always provide a good life for them.Children are never lonely.All people love them and I think that childhood is the safest period of human life.
Taking everything into consideration there are two viewpoints on this problem.But it is generally agreed today that each child has to be in safety while he or she will not be able to be responsible for the life.

--
Elena
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 2 года 9 месяцев

Сообщение Rooney » 01.02.2016, 20:50

Ух ты, возьму на заметку себе)
Rooney
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год 2 месяца

Сообщение English Guru » 02.02.2016, 18:20

Elena писал(а):the problem of safety of children
Рекомендация: the problem of children safety

Elena писал(а):people in early age are more defenseless and they have more safety than young or old humahs.
Противоречие, высказывание нелогично. "defenseless and they have more safety"

Elena писал(а):old humahs.
humans

Elena писал(а):people in early age have a less danger
Артикль не нужен, danger здесь как неисчисляемое существительное

Elena писал(а):Society attend to them
не понял

Elena писал(а):try to give to children all the best.
to не нужно

Elena писал(а):inaccurate
неточные? :think: это называется ложный друг переводчика

Elena писал(а):In addition,their lives are very valued.
звучит оооочень цинично

Elena писал(а):while he or she will not be able to be responsible for the life.
is not able...

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Проверьте, пожалуйста:)

Сообщение Chauysha » 03.02.2016, 21:27

Childhood is the safest period of human life

Childhood is almost always associated with warm and carless moments, when our parents take care arter us and we are not think about things we do at all. But are we protected during all the childhood?
In my view, a child is not always in safety. Firstly, he or she aims to know something, climbing on a high chair, or going into a banded place, or playing with the dangerous father's instruments, or so on. Secondly, the child is much more gullible than an adult, so some strangers can robe or even steal the child.
Nevertheless, we can find a contrary point of view. Some people believe that for men the safest period of life is his or her childhood. They claim that the parents always try to protect their child from some bad causes, looking after the child twenty-four hours a day. Also the opponents claim that the child cannot reach some dangerous places because of their height.
However, I cannot agree with this opinion completely because I think that the children are like the curious monkeys, and they always climb on some insafety places, in spite of all the difficulties standing on their way.
All in all, the best way to save the child is looking after him attentively.
Chauysha
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 1 год 2 месяца

Сообщение English Guru » 10.02.2016, 12:24

Chauysha писал(а):carless
careless

Chauysha писал(а):take care arter
take care of

Chauysha писал(а):we are not think about things we do at all.
we do not think

Chauysha писал(а):or going into a banded place
banded place - что это? :think: :spy:

Chauysha писал(а):twenty-four
twenty four

Chauysha писал(а):insafety places
unsafe

Chauysha писал(а):after him attentively.
after them = him or her

Итого, 11/14

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Info

Пред.

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2