Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Being disciplined and well-organised has the most significant role in life.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Elena » 20.05.2014, 10:35

Nowadays some people reckon that being disciplined and well-organised has the most significant role in life. The others maintain the idea that only talented individuals can receive recognition of the entire world. Let us consider who is right.
I am of the opinion that discipline is much more important than talent. Firstly, every person has a chance to succeed in life if he has some special skills, such as attentiveness, diligence, zeal and etc. Eventually these ones develop professional knowledge of any occupation. Secondly, there is a great number of various courses, schools or universities helping people to become more intelligent and cultured. So, studying may let a self-disciplined person achieve great results.
On the contrary, some individuals argue that the talent is the highest priority. Thus there are professions that require natural comprehension or talent, for example, an actor, a singer or an artist.
However, I cannot agree with that because in today’s world there are places, where human beings can be taught such professions, What is more, the biggest part of popular actors or singers have studied in special institutions.
In conclusion, I would like to admit that every person decide what is more considerable for him. Also, to my mind, every individual has a piece of talent that can be advanced with discipline.

Проверьте,пожалуйста.
Elena
Участник
Участник
Достижения: 1
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 2 года 10 месяцев

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 31.05.2014, 13:57

Elena писал(а):every person has a chance to succeed in life if he has
he or she has

Elena писал(а):diligence, zeal and etc.
Требуется запятая перед and при перечислении

Elena писал(а):can be taught such professions,
Недописано видимо...
such professions as ...

Elena писал(а):the biggest part of popular actors or singers have studied
part ... has studied

Elena писал(а):every person decide
decides

Elena писал(а):person decide what is more considerable for him.
for him or her обязательно для сохранения стиля.

-1 балл за грамматику
-1 балл за стиль

ИТОГ: 12/14 Лексика и аргументация на очень хорошем уровне. Избегайте мелких неприятных ошибок.
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2