Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Some people think that to be success you need talent, others believe that hard work ...

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение holaola » 20.05.2014, 21:14

Some people think that to be success you need talent, others believe that hard work can compensate the lack of it.

ESSAY.

What qualities a person must have to be successful? Now, I would like to express my point of view.
In my opinion, having only a talent is not enough to be successful person. First of all, doing nothing with growth of talent bring to a person inevitable disappointment. So, it is very important to work hard everyday. Secondly, people who are proud their own talents are not very welcome in society. No one likes prideful and lazy people just talking how talented they are.
On the other hand, some people claim that a person who have inborn talent might be successful. They say such person can adapt easily in kind of activity which one corresponds their talent.
I do not consider these arguments really convincing. Moreover, I believe that there is people who was born without any talents and who have achieved their success by hard work. No doubt, only hard work can help to grow seeds of a person's talent. If a person will practice hard work everyday, it will brings to him sucess and a lot of happiness. Besides, it will inspire a person for future projects.
In conclusion, I would say that people should practice hard work as often as possible. This way will open new abilities for them, and it will provides a growth for their talents.

проверьте, пожалуйста! над чем стоит усиленно работать?
holaola F
Участник
Участник
Аватара
С нами: 3 года 2 месяца

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 22.05.2014, 23:23

holaola писал(а):What qualities a person must have to be successful?
Порядок слов. What qualities must a person have to be successful?

holaola писал(а):Now, I would like to express my point of view.
Запятая не нужна.

holaola писал(а):having only a talent
в теме эссе это слово используется без артикля,так и продолжайте

holaola писал(а):to be successful person.
to be a successful person - любое неабстрактное исчисляемое существительное обязано иметь артикль!

holaola писал(а):doing nothing with growth of talent bring to a person
brings a person - без предлога

holaola писал(а):people who are proud their own talents
proud of their

holaola писал(а):that a person who have inborn talent
who has - единственное число

holaola писал(а):activity which one corresponds their talent
which corresponds to their talent
http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/correspond

holaola писал(а):that there is people who was born without any talents
:eek: there are people who were born

holaola писал(а):If a person will practice hard work everyday
If a person practices hard work every day
http://englishgu.ru/uslovnyie-predlozheniya/

holaola писал(а):it will brings to him sucess and a lot of happiness.
it will bring him success - снова невнимательность какая-то...

holaola писал(а):This way will open new abilities for them, and it will provides
Запятая между однородными членами не нужна. it will provide - после will всегда первая форма глагола.

-3 балла за грамматику
-1 балл за лексику

Итог: 10/14 - хорошая лексика, плохая грамматика!
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 4 месяца

Сообщение holaola » 24.05.2014, 17:58

такие позорные ошибки... спасибо огромное вам!!!
holaola F
Участник
Участник
Аватара
С нами: 3 года 2 месяца

Check my essay!!! please!!!

Сообщение AndrewArt » 13.06.2014, 15:56

Most people want to be a success, but there are different points of view how to achieve success in life. Some people think that only talent can help you , but others do not agree. Those who do not agree think that individuals who work hard are able to reach their goals. Let us start by considering the facts.

In my mind, hard work is more important than talent. People who want to be a success and who are ready to work hard to make their dreams come true can achieve success without talent even faster than talented people. Firstly, people who do not have talent are more focused and hardworking. They know what they want and try to realize their plans step by step. Secondly, many talented people are very self-relient .They do not develop their skills. They often possess such negative personal qualities as arrogance and laziness

However, some people are sure that people who desire to be success need talent. They are convinced that it is impossible to reach outstanding results in life without talent.On the other hand , reality shows that being spoiled by their talent they, eventually, stop developing their skills.

To sum up, I strongly believe that the most significant part in becoming a successful person is following your own plans and hard work.
AndrewArt
Участник
Участник
С нами: 3 года 1 месяц

Сообщение English Guru » 14.06.2014, 23:52

AndrewArt писал(а):people who desire to be success
to be a success / to be successful

AndrewArt писал(а):However, some people are sure that people who desire to be success need talent. They are convinced that it is impossible to reach outstanding results in life without talent.On the other hand , reality shows that being spoiled by their talent they, eventually, stop developing their skills.
Структуру эссе помните? Там обязательно 5 абзацев. http://englishgu.ru/struktura-opinion-essay-ege-c2/
Третий абзацу у Вас получился маленькими и Вы склеили его с четвертым.

AndrewArt писал(а):To sum up, I strongly believe that the most significant part in becoming a successful person is following your own plans and hard work.
Абзац не может состоять из одного предложения.

-1 балл за решение коммуникативной задачи (слабый, неразвернутый контраргумент + вместо reality shows безопаснее писать I am strongly convinced)
-1 балл за организацию текста

Итог: 12/14 Сильная работа, особенно в части лексики и грамматики!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение AndrewArt » 27.06.2014, 20:12

Спасибо большое за проверку!
AndrewArt
Участник
Участник
С нами: 3 года 1 месяц

Сообщение Ivan the Great. » 03.05.2016, 14:17

English Guru,
Не знаю, куда пропал English Guru, но я продолжаю писать эссе и отправлять их сюда :think:
Тема аналогична: "Some people think that to be a success you need talent; others believe that hard work can compensate for the lack of it."
Эссе:

Success. Is it about talent or hard work? People’s opinions differ on this matter. Let us discuss this issue.

Cristiano Ronaldo once said: «Hard work is the key to success» and I’m completely agree with him. In my opinion, talent is not the main thing in success. Success - is a result of many years of hard work, unbending dedication to case any person does. Firstly, talent is nothing without hard work; success depends on the goals person set and the way he or she achieves them. Secondly, every day is a new challenge; it makes no difference how talented you are, without discipline it does not matter.

But there are some few people, who think differently. Firstly, they argue that talent is an essential part of success. Secondly, they say that without talent it is impossible to reach outstanding results in life.

I cannot agree with this position, it cannot go further than being an immature claim. Firstly, talent is not an essential part of success; yes it is good if a person is talented in the area he or she works in, but without discipline it is nothing. Secondly, if a person is well motivated and is ready to work hard he or she will achieve any outstanding result.

To summarize, I want to say that if a person wants to get luck from horseshoe, he or she needs to work hard as a horse.

237 слов :smoke:
Ivan the Great. M
Участник
Участник
Аватара
С нами: 1 год 3 месяца

Сообщение English Guru » 06.05.2016, 00:17

Ivan the Great. писал(а):Не знаю, куда пропал English Guru
Не хватает меня на всех :wink:
Пишите-пишите!

Ivan the Great. писал(а):and I’m completely agree with him.
ТАК-С! Самое глупое и непростительное - повторять ошибки. Я же помню, как я вам писал, что правильно: I completely agree

Во-вторых, не используйте сокращения в эссе. I'm = I am

Ivan the Great. писал(а):Success - is a result
тире не нужно

Ivan the Great. писал(а):on the goals person set
a person sets

Ivan the Great. писал(а):But there are some few people, who think differently. Firstly, they argue that talent is an essential part of success. Secondly, they say that without talent it is impossible to reach outstanding results in life.
Добавьте хотя бы один развернутый аргумент или пример.

Ivan the Great. писал(а):needs to work hard as a horse.
Видимо, to work as hard as a horse?

-1 балл за грамматику
-1 балл за решение коммуникативной задачи

12/14

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2