Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Most people believe that it is important to look nice. However, some people say that...

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение marusya » 30.05.2014, 20:16

Most people believe that it is important to look nice. However, some people say that we place too much importance on appearance.

Nowadays there is big diversity of clothes in stores. A person can choose what he or she loves. It is not difficult to look elegant or sports. Some people believe it plays a big role how one is dressed. But others confirm people tend to pay too much attention to outfits.

As for me, the point of view abot importance of his or her appearance is truly. Firstly, it is more pleasant to deal with ones who are dressed neatly. Secondly, it matters what clothes he or she prefers to wear: fashionable or unfashionable. Despite many people say it does not matter and the one significant thing is if a person is good, it does. People strive for well-dressed ones. What is more, there are situations when people cannot get any job or occupy any position because of her or his inappropriate appearance.

On the other hand, some people believe it is not so important how many of us think. They claim that it is more significantly what nature a person has. It will not be nice, If you realise that he or she who was chosen by you on clothes is bad one. Anyway, it will be your fault. Furthermore, they believe that people who are strucked by fashion cannot understand what things are really valuable and meaningful.

Despite others people opinion, I still believe that nowadays it is necessary to look nice because it helps open many doors.

To sum up, I would like to say that being a good personality and being well-dressed at the same time has many positive aspects. So, it is perfectly, when people can combine both.
marusya
Активный участник
Активный участник
Аватара
С нами: 3 года 6 месяцев

Info

Сообщение tim_9 » 31.05.2014, 12:50

Most people believe that it is important to look nice. However, some people say that we place too much importance on appearance.

Some people think that looking nice is very important for anyone. However, others argue that there is nothing wrong with not paying much attention on the appearance.
In my opinion, caring about looking good should not be a priority for a person. Firstly, it is widely known that one is judged by his or her appearance only in the beginning of the acquaintance. After that most people treat a person by his or her moral qualities and intelligence. Secondly, a nice appearance my be hiding an evil soul behind it, and a bad looking individual may be a true hero. History knows many examples of such a phenomena.
On the other hand, some people believe that looking nice is of many advantages for a person. In their mind, good appearance allow people not only overall feel better about themselves, but also be more attractive to the opposite sex.
I cannot agree with these people. Firstly, obviously not everyone consider his or her appearance a reason to feel good. Secondly, all the people have different tastes in men and women, and a great appearance is a relative concept.
To sum up, I would like to say that it is much more important to pay attention on the moral qualities of a person, not on the way he or she looks.
tim_9
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 3 года

Сообщение English Guru » 01.06.2014, 02:44

marusya писал(а):to look elegant or sports.
sporty или fit - спортивно, подтянуто!

marusya писал(а):the point of view abot importance of his or her appearance is truly
... is true - ставим прилагательное, зачем наречие?

marusya писал(а):with ones who are dressed neatly.
the ones who - ставим определенный артикль, так как вы вводите придаточное предложение и уточняете смысл главного.

marusya писал(а):Despite many people say
Запомните, marusya, despite many people переводится "не смотря на многих людей", поэтому нам нужно добавить:
Despite the fact that many people say

marusya писал(а):it is not so important how many of us think.
how much, видимо, да?

marusya писал(а):They claim that it is more significantly
Требуется прилагательное, а не наречие. significant

marusya писал(а):he or she who was chosen by you on clothes
on clothes - звучит плохо, недосказанно. Попробуйте сказать по-другому: depending on clothes, например.

marusya писал(а):is bad one.
a bad one - любое исчисляемое неабстрактое существительное обязано иметь артикль!

marusya писал(а):it will be your fault.
Старайтесь не обращаться к читателю на you - дурной тон в эссе на ЕГЭ.

marusya писал(а):people who are strucked
strike - struck - struck

marusya писал(а):So, it is perfectly
Опять... после глагола to be используем прилагательные. Не нужно судить, основываясь на русском языке. Это великолепно = it's perfect.

marusya писал(а):it is perfectly, when
убираем запятую перед when

-1 балл за грамматику
-2 балла за лексику
-1 балл за организацию текста, а именно за стиль (неправильное обращение к читателю)

ИТОГ: 10/14

Хорошо, что я успел проверить. Убирайте эти наречия после to be, пробегитесь по старым ошибкам, включая старые эссе, и всё будет норм! :wink:

Добавлено спустя 6 минут:
tim_9 писал(а):paying much attention on the appearance
paying much attention to the appearance

tim_9 писал(а):in the beginning of the acquaintance
at the beginning of, если предлога of нет, то in the beginning.

tim_9 писал(а):not only overall feel better about themselves, but also
Запятая перед but в этой связке не нужна

tim_9 писал(а):not everyone consider
considers

tim_9, у Вас сильная работа, подчистите предлоги немного!

ИТОГ: 14/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 3 месяца

Lots of teens believe that it’s important to look nice. However, adults other think that y

Сообщение Elena_59 » 02.05.2015, 14:56

Nowadays, there is the conflict between parents and their children. Many teenagers are certain that they should look nice their age. However, adults think that teens shouldn’t care about their appearance and start to do more serious activity.

In my opinion, teenagers can pay necessary attention to appearance if wants. Firstly, it is very important when young people have own personal style. It helps to express their lifestyle and manner of behavior. Secondly, even adult people want to look attractive. This desire doesn’t depend on age by a person. Therefore parents shouldn’t stop of teens spending time on appearance.

But parents think that following fashion is a waste of time. They believe that teens must pay more attention to study and shouldn’t care about their clothes and hairstyle. Also some teenagers spend too much money for supporting their style.

Despite this, I disagree with this opinion. I still think that own style is very important. Besides, this doesn’t take many time and teens learn in school without appearance bad marks. Also, teenagers can make own especial clothes and this will be very cheap.

To sum up, I’d like to say that the conflict can be finished if parents and children will find compromise -parents allow to teens to care about style and teens good study.
Elena_59
Почётный участник
Почётный участник
Наставник (1)
С нами: 2 года 2 месяца

Сообщение English Guru » 10.05.2015, 14:01

Elena_59 писал(а):doesn’t
Elena_59 писал(а):I’d like to
и т. д.
НЕ сокращайте слова!

Elena_59 писал(а):do more serious activity
a more serious activity / more serious activities

Elena_59 писал(а):if wants
:weirdface: if they want

Elena_59 писал(а):when young people have own personal style
their own

Elena_59 писал(а):depend on age by a person
:weirdface: of a person ???

Elena_59 писал(а):parents shouldn’t stop of teens spending time on appearance.
parents should not stop teens from spending time on appearance

Elena_59 писал(а):pay more attention to study
studying

Elena_59 писал(а):spend too much money for supporting
spend on

Elena_59 писал(а):many time
much time

Elena_59 писал(а):without appearance bad marks.
:fie:

Elena_59 писал(а):if parents and children will find compromise
Лучше не ставьте will после if

Elena_59 писал(а):allow to teens
allow teens

Elena_59 писал(а):to care about style and teens good study.
:weirdface:

-2 балла за лексику
-2 балла за грамматику

10/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 3 месяца

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2