Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Some parents think that having a computer at home will help their children to get a better

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Эмилия » 31.05.2014, 16:44

Some people think that having a computer at home will help their children to get a better education.

It is generally accepted that having a computer will help to children to become more educated. Some people disagree with this statement. I would like to express my point of view.

To begin with I must say that computer is a wonderful invention, it has a lot of functions.To be more precise, there are training programs which help pupils to improve their knowledge in any subject and help them to pass an exam. Nowadays most of the computers are connected to the Internet. If you have the Internet you can find all what ever you need. It is a very convenient way of searching information especially if you have to make reports or summary.

Nevertheless, let us consider this problem from another angle. Some people consider that having a computer at home will not help their children to get a better education. They are convincerd that child will play computer games or chat with friends via the Internet instead of studying. There would seem to be clear pros and cons to both options.

For every complicated problem there is a simple solution. Personally, I think that every parent can control actions of his or her children and prevent them from wasting much of their time on videogames and social networking.

In conclusion, I would like to say that we need computer in era of new technologies.

Проверьте, пожалуйста.
Эмилия
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 3 года

Info

Сообщение AiYA_Z » 01.06.2014, 12:56

New technologies give us an opportunity to get educated in different ways. For example, with usage of computers. It explains increasing popularity of this device among modern students. Some parents believe that computers can really improve their children's educational progress but others do not agree with them.

In my opinion, computers have became "means of education" long time ago. Let us consider all of advantages of computers as a way to know more. At first, computers can connect to the Internet. It means that students can use all information of the world to improve their knowledge. At second, computer can be used for e-learning. It helps people who live far from school or cannot attend it to get education at home.

However, the other part of parents insist that computers are harmful for their children's educational process. They suppose that there is too much useless and offensive information in the Internet. People are overload with it and cannot get through informational rubbish. Without mentioning computer's negative effect on children's health.

Despite other people's opinion, I still believe that we should use computers. It is worth to say that we can use internet-filters to separate unwanted information from something really usefull and save our children from a forbitten content.

So it is up to everybody to decide whether computers are good for education or not. I think they are. I suppose, that soon we will use computers as well as ordinary textbooks. :cry:
AiYA_Z F
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 3 года

Сообщение English Guru » 01.06.2014, 13:12

Эмилия писал(а):will help to children
will help children - без предлога. Возможно, настоящее время смотрелось бы здесь лучше!

Эмилия писал(а):To begin with I must say
To begin with, - после вводного слова требуется запятая

Эмилия писал(а):If you have the Internet you can find all what ever you need.
Требуется запятая перед you can. Подробнее о постановке запятых в условных предложениях: http://englishgu.ru/zapjatye-v-anglijskom/

Эмилия писал(а):to make reports or summary.
summaries / a summary

Эмилия писал(а):that child will play
a child / their child

-1 балл за грамматику (артикли)
-1 балл за пунктуацию

ИТОГ: 12/14

Добавлено спустя 10 минут 51 секунду:
AiYA_Z писал(а):with usage of computers.
the usage of - если есть предлог of, то обычно ставим определенный артикль

AiYA_Z писал(а):It explains increasing popularity of this device
the increasing popularity of

AiYA_Z писал(а):progress but others do not agree with them.
Поставьте запятую перед but

AiYA_Z писал(а):computers have became
have become

AiYA_Z писал(а):Let us consider all of advantages
all advantages

AiYA_Z писал(а):At second,
:eek: так не говорят! Secondly,

AiYA_Z писал(а):the other part of parents insist
part .... insists

AiYA_Z писал(а):information in the Internet.
on the Internet - в Интернете

AiYA_Z писал(а):People are overload
are overloaded - пассивный залог требует третьей формы

AiYA_Z писал(а):Without mentioning computer's negative effect on children's health.
Это нужно сказать по-другому, запоминайте: Not to mention ....

AiYA_Z писал(а):It is worth to say
worth saying - всегда герундий!!!

AiYA_Z писал(а):from a forbitten content.
Наверное, лучше the forbidden content

AiYA_Z писал(а):I suppose, that soon
Запятая не нужна

-2 балла за грамматику
-1 балл за лексику
-1 балл за пунктуацию

ИТОГ: 10/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 3 месяца

Сообщение Anastasia22 » 24.05.2016, 22:35

Some parents are sure that their children will have a better education, if they use a computer. But others are against this opinion. They claim that a computer can be a hindrance in children's studies. Which of these opposing opinios sounds more sensible and convincing?

I agree with the point of view that using a computer makes us more educated for a number of reasons. Firsly, it gives us access to a large amount of information in the Internet where we can find whatever we are interested in. Secondly, there are a lot of educational computer programs which can help pupils in preparation for exams or tests in different subjects.

However, certain people may disagree with my opinion. They think that children will more likely use a computer for playing games than will search the information for studying. In addition, a child can face different dangers while searching the Internet.

I cannot completely agree with this statement. I still believe that a computer is a very useful device which can help us to improve our knowledge in various subjects when it is used correctly.

Taking everything into consideration, there are different opinions about this problem. But I strongly feel that such wonderful invention as a computer can help us in different spheres of our life and first of all in education because of the above-mentioned.

Проверьте,пожалуйста.
Anastasia22
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 1 месяц

Сообщение English Guru » 03.06.2016, 12:54

Anastasia22 писал(а):than will search the information
than search

:clap: круть

14/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 3 месяца

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2