Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Some people think that young generation is interested only in money

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение karina_mia » 01.06.2014, 22:57

проверьте пожалуйста essay :help:
Some people think that young generation is interested only in money
by nnn

Nowdays some people hold the idea that money is the main motive power for our society.Others believe that there are a lot of things which
are more important for young people.
It seems to me that there are a lot of things which are more important for young people.Firstly,getting education but not money is the main
aim for young people.Secondly,Young people are interested in communication and they use real and virtual environments for it.Thirdly,it is very important for young people to take part in volunteers’ programmes. They work without any money.For example,they give help to such social categories of citizens as: the aged, street children, youth and students, homeless, physically disabled people, migrants, refugees, former prisoners and others.
A t the same time, we can find another opinion that money helps to realize new opportunities including new gadgets and more serious aims.Furthermore,Young people want to become notable among their peers and money makes it easier.For instance,they spend much money buying a cheap cars.
As for me, I am not sure that it is true. I think that to have money is not enough to become successful. Intellectual abilities and the talent can bring young people more popularity among their surroundings than money.
To sum it up.there are different points of view upon this problem,but i still stand my ground that money is not only method to achieve success.All in all,money does not always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars.
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 4 месяца

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 01.06.2014, 23:17

karina_mia писал(а):Secondly,Young
с маленькой буквы

nnn писал(а):volunteers’ programmes
volunteer programmes

karina_mia писал(а):They work without any money
without any payment / salary, но никак не money

karina_mia писал(а):such social categories of citizens as: the aged, street children,
двоеточие в английской пунктуации не нужно

karina_mia писал(а):A t the same time, we can find
Запятая не нужна, at

karina_mia писал(а):buying a cheap cars.
если множественное число, то артикль убираем: buying cheap cars

karina_mia писал(а):popularity among their surroundings
surroundings - это слово про пейзаж, используйте company, например

karina_mia писал(а):To sum it up.there are
To sum it up, there are

karina_mia писал(а):money is not only method to achieve success.
a method - любое исчисляемое неабстрактное существительное должно иметь артикль.

-1 балл лексика
-1 балл грамматика
-1 балл орфография и пунктуация

Неплохая работа.

Итог: 11/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 4 месяца

Сообщение nnn » 01.06.2014, 23:31

Спасибо большое добрые люди :angel:
nnn
Новичок
Новичок