Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Some people think that to get a good education one should go abroad.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение EduardDz » 26.02.2015, 18:12

Education has become an important part of our lives. More and more people want to study abroad. They suppose that education there is much better.

In my opinion, there are lots of good universities in Russia. Thousands of geniuses were brought up in our country. Firstly, studying abroad requires mental readiness and self-confidence. It is very hard to live out of habitual conditions. Students should be ready to cook food, clean the room and sail through all the hardships without any help. Secondly, abroad programs are rather expensive. Sometimes year abroad can be equaled to five years in Russia. In addition, I have not mentioned anything about unordinary and even too liberal process of studying. Students are allowed to eat in the lecture halls, put their legs on the desk or simply draw on the tables. That is obviously a con.

Nevertheless, some people do believe in international education and claim that there are no good universities in Russia. They say that Russian education chases only for the diploma, but not for the knowledge.

I can’t agree with this statement. There are excellent institutes and academies. For example, MSU, HSE or MGIMO. It is rather hard to enter them, but programs are splendid.

To sum up, I think that we should be independent and not follow the mob. Choose the university you love and start educational process
EduardDz
Участник
Участник
С нами: 2 года 2 месяца

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 27.02.2015, 00:08

EduardDz, снова артикли)) Любое исчисляемое неабстрактное существительное должно иметь артикль.

Выполните тест: http://englishgu.ru/test-na-artikli/

EduardDz писал(а):year abroad can be equaled
a year abroad

EduardDz писал(а):I have not mentioned anything about unordinary and even too liberal process of studying.
an unordinary ...

EduardDz писал(а):can’t
Не сокращайте слова: cannot

ИТОГ: 14/14
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года

Сообщение sumerrella » 09.02.2016, 15:07

It is common knowledge that a lot of people consider that a person can get a proper education only abroad. Others state that it's unnecessary.
As for me, I strongly disagree with this statement for many reasons.
Firstly it's very hard to study abroad because it requires a high level of the foreign language. In addition, it needs a full independence of a student and can be very stressful as a person should adapt to many things and he or she would have to take care of themselves around the clock.
Secondly, everybody can't afford it as it is really expensive education, including spending on accommodation and flights to Russia and back.
Opponents claim that there are no good universities in Russia as their main purpose is to get a diploma, not knowledge.
I would object saying that, in Russia there are a lot of first-rate universities that can provide a good education and knowledge that are valued all around the world.
To sum up, I would like to say that despite all pros and cons you should choose the university that is suitable for you based on your own personal qualities and abilities.
P.S. Заранее спасибо за проверку
sumerrella
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год 1 месяц

Сообщение katyavan9 » 17.02.2016, 02:45

Education plays a very important role in our life. It is one of the most valuable possessions a man can get in his life.More and more people believe that you can get a better education only if you go to foreign countries. Others think that you can get a great education in Russia.
To my mind, it is not necessary to leave birthplace to get good knowledge.First of all, people,who want to study abroad should have much money. Education in Russia is cheaper but this does not mean that it is worse. Secondly, it is very difficult from the point of view of psychology. The mentality of the people of different countries is deaffers greatly. Besides, you must be intellectually developed at a high level.You must not only understand the language, but also to absorb the information you presented.
However, it is popular in our days to get education abroad. Some people are sure that there are no good universities in Russia.More than that, it is considered that you must have a diploma of international education if you want to make a very successful career or start your own big business.
I disagree with this opinion. Russia is known to have a lot of qualitative universities. Moreover, good career depends on personality. Clever, enterprising, purposeful will be able to find themselves and their vocation.
To sum up, I want to note that decision about a place where to get education is serious. And you should think about what contribution you can make in your own country.
katyavan9
Участник
Участник

Some people think that to get a good education one should go abroad

Сообщение julia1 » 18.02.2016, 16:17

Education plays the key role in our life. Many young people tend to get the education abroad, while others are against of this idea.
In my opinion, studying abroad has its advantages.
To begin with, getting education in the foreign universities expands the worldview:person can make new friends and get to know the foreign culture first-hand. Furthermore, finding yourself alone in the new country will force you out of your shell, so then you will become more confident and resolute.
Nevertheless, one should accept that education quality in russian universities is rather high. They are full of highly-qualified professors and mentors. What is more, tuition fee in foreign universities is very expensive. If you go abroad, you will leave your parents and friends behind, so some time later you may become homesick.
I disagree with this opinion, because we live in the world where employers value prospective candidates with international experience and the ability to communicate across cultures.
To draw the conclusion, I can say that getting education abroad is very prestigious and beneficial. But if you do not have a will to learn and playing a fool during educational course then there would be no difference whether you study abroad or in your own country.
julia1
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение English Guru » 23.02.2016, 23:20

sumerrella, поработайте над абзацами, у Вас неправильное деление на абзацы

sumerrella писал(а):everybody can't afford it
not everybody can, что логично

sumerrella, хорошая работа, сделайте только правильное деление на абзацы

katyavan9, переходим к Вашему эссе

katyavan9 писал(а):to leave birthplace
the birthplace

katyavan9 писал(а):people,who want to study abroad should
лишняя запятая перед who

katyavan9 писал(а):The mentality of the people of different countries is deaffers greatly.
differs greatly

katyavan9 писал(а):Besides, you must be intellectually developed at a high level.
Вместо you must лучше писать one must

katyavan9 писал(а):but also to absorb the information you presented.
but also absorb, т.к. у Вас был глагол must

katyavan9 писал(а):Clever, enterprising, purposeful
Clever, enterprising, purposeful people

katyavan9 писал(а):what contribution you can make in your own country.
contribution to
http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/contribution

katyavan9, очень хорошее эссе по смыслу + сильная аргументация. Но из-за ошибок только 12/14 баллов.

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение English Guru » 24.02.2016, 00:27

julia1,

julia1 писал(а):others are against of this idea.
others are against this idea.

julia1, тоже посмотрите на структуру абзацев, я давал ссылку выше.

julia1 писал(а):getting education in the foreign universities
in foreign universities

julia1 писал(а):person can make
a person

julia1 писал(а):alone in the new country
a new country - мы же абстрактно пишем

julia1 писал(а):russian universities
Russian

julia1 писал(а):I disagree with this opinion, because
запятая перед because не ставиться

julia1 писал(а):But if you do not have a will to learn and playing a fool during educational
playing fool - с чем согласовано? Почему -ing?

julia1 писал(а):playing a fool
устойчиво без артикля

julia1, у Вас нет своего четкого мнения. Вставьте его во второй абзац.

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение КристинаК » 17.05.2016, 17:02

Nowadays a lot of people think that the only way to get a good education is going to America, England or other countries. At the same time, some persons believe that there are many prestigious universities in the home country. Let us consider what advantages and disadvantages of these opinions are.

Studying abroad is more preferable to my mind. First of all, people living abroad often are different from us. So communication with them can be very useful. Secondly, overseas education gives people a lot of opportunities to change their life, meet real friends or even lovers, and see the world. What is more, a student studying abroad has to solve difficult problems and it makes him or her stronger.

However, some people say that there are countless reasons why education in an own country is better. In their opinion, it is hard to do well when your family is not next to you. Besides, there are a lot of good universities which are in a local country. Bur students do not know about them.

More and more students decide to study at universities which are located in the country where they grew up. Despite of this fact, I believe that we should not afraid of moving to other countries to get a good education because studying abroad is more advantageous.

In conclusion, I would like to say that it is very important to analyze and compare all pros and cons before making a proper decision where to get education, especially when you are young.
КристинаК
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение English Guru » 18.05.2016, 10:56

КристинаК писал(а):some persons
persons - неправильно (не в том значении), правильно people

КристинаК писал(а):I believe that we should not afraid of
be afraid of

Хорошая работа, хорошие аргументы! 14/14

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение ttr » 05.06.2016, 16:43

Вручную не считал, но судя по сайтам-считалкам 265 слов. Буду премного благодарен, если откомментируете на досуге.

A good education is important to pursue a career in a modern society. So the following question arises: "Where does one get a good education?" For some people the only answer is "abroad." While others think that it is possible to study in your home country.

I think that universities abroad definitely provide a better education. First of all, studying in a foreign country gives students an opportunity to improve their language skills. Secondly, studying abroad creates a rather stressful situation so, in my opinion, students have to study harder in order to get good marks and they cannot relax all the way through the term, as it often happens when they study at their local university.

However, other people say that one can get a good education in a home country. And it is much better to do so, because living abroad alone is really hard for young people and can lead to a decrease in a quality of their studies.

I cannot agree with that. While it is definitely harder to live alone it is mostly the same as if a person moves to another city in their home coutry. Besides I believe that studying abroad gives students a lot of different opportunities in their lifes.

In conclusion, I would like to say that while studying in a foreign country is better in terms of quality, not all people have a chance to fullfill this due to different reasons. Therefore it is important for them to study really hard and take all knowledge and experience they can get from university of their choice.
ttr
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 9 месяцев 24 дня

Сообщение alise » 11.06.2016, 21:06

Education is the most important part of a lot of people's life. Some of them believe that it is worth it to study abroad. Others believe it is a waste of time and money. What makes them think so? Let us speculate and see what stands behind it.

I believe that to get a good education it is worth it to go abroad. Firstly, one will learn how to get with usual life problems while studying abroad. For example, how to find a suitable accommodation and a job. Secondly, studying abroad helps to improve one's knowledge of foreign languages. While studying abroad, a student can meet new friends from different countries, so he or she will certainly have a chance to learn a lot about other countries cultures. As we see, studying in foreign countries has a lot of advantages.

However, there are people who believe that going to another country for education is merely a waste of money. They claim that there many great universities in Russia and they are free to Russian citizens while foreign ones are very expensive.

I cannot but agree that universities in Europe and USA are very expensive. However, there are a lot of discounts and foundation systems, which help students to pay their tuition fees and accommodation.

To sum it up, I should consider that it is up to a person whether going abroad for education or not. We should always respect anyone's choice as there will always be two or more points of view in any question.
253 words
alise
Участник
Участник
С нами: 9 месяцев 21 день

Сообщение English Guru » 13.06.2016, 17:10

ttr писал(а):can lead to a decrease in a quality of their studies.
the quality of

ttr писал(а):in their lifes.
lives

ttr писал(а):from university of their choice.
the university of their choice

Очень хорошая аргументированная работа, 14/14, хотя и на грани =)

Добавлено спустя 30 минут 25 секунд:
alise писал(а):a chance to learn a lot about other countries cultures.
countries'

alise писал(а):there many great universities in Russia
there are

alise писал(а):and USA
the USA

alise писал(а):whether going abroad for education or not.
to go

-1 балл за грамматику

13/14

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2