Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

School classmates make best friends

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение tanya g.l » 12.03.2015, 23:12

School is an essential part of our lives. Pupils spend most of their time at school studying and interacting with classmates. Can school classmates make best friends? Let's try to find out.(Может лучше убрать последнее предложение?)
Personally, I do not think classmates become best friends. You communicate with your classmates only at school. Usually, you do not spend your free time with them. Besides, after graduating(or graduation?) classmates go to different universities, their interests change. They stop communication with each other at all. Can we call them best friends? I am not sure.Moreover, it is problematic for students to get with classmates. Some students have rich parents and all privileges in life while others can only dream about this. Some pupils believe in God and others do not. Some of them love pop music when others can't stand it. These differences may cause conflicts or even bad blood.
However, pupils are children and teenagers. They start being friends with someone just because they like that person. Children are not interested in financial status or fashionable clothes. They can be true friends. Actually, classmates do not only study together. They often deal with school problems, do many projects, prepare for exams and events together. There is no doubt it brings them closer.
I cannot agree with this statement. It is hard to make friends with your classmates. Students are afraid to share their emotions and thoughts. They are afraid to be judges and pushed away.
In conclusion, I would like to say it is important to have a good relationship with your classmates, but it is unlikely that you will become best friends.
P.S скажите, пожалуйста, на сколько можно превышать кол-во слов в эссе.
Спасибо большое за Вашу проверку!
tanya g.l
Участник
Участник
С нами: 2 года 2 месяца

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 19.03.2015, 22:48

tanya g.l писал(а):Let's try to find out.(Может лучше убрать последнее предложение?)
Как хотите, но лучше уж тогда писать без сокращений - let us

tanya g.l писал(а):Besides,
Замените на In addition,

tanya g.l писал(а):after graduating(or graduation?)
after the graduation

tanya g.l писал(а):it is problematic for students to get with classmates.
to get along with classmates ??

tanya g.l писал(а):parents and all privileges in life while others
Нужна запятая перед while

tanya g.l писал(а):P.S скажите, пожалуйста, на сколько можно превышать кол-во слов в эссе.
Нельзя вылезать за рамки 180-275 ни на одно слово!

Постарайтесь убрать обращение на you в своём эссе!

-1 балл за отсутствие связок во многих местах

ИТОГ: 13/14 Хорошая работа, используйте побольше связок и шаблонных фраз, а то могут снизить: /viewtopic.php?f=17&t=433
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 1 месяц

Сообщение IrinaLos » 06.05.2015, 23:18

Nobody wants to be lonely. Friends can become the second family for a human. Some people think that school classmates make best friends. I agree with them.

In my opinion, school friendship is really firm. Firstly, it seems to me, that friendship from childhood is the strongest one. School friends know and understand each other better. Secondly, classmates spend a great amount of time together. They meet almost everyday and do some work together: prepare homework, carry out co-projects and so on. It pulls classmates together. Thirdly, students have a lot in common and, consequently, have something to talk about. It also helps to improve loyal friendship.

On the other hand, some people claim that school life does not last forever. Sooner or later, school friendship will disappear because there will not be anything connecting ex-classmates with each other.

I cannot agree with this point of view. At least, there will be just one thing that will bring former students together – it is memory. Some happy memories about childhood are enough to maintain in-depth relationships between people who were friends in school.

Despite other people’s opinion, I am still convinced school friendship can become strong and long-lasting. Students study with each other, meet daily. Besides, they always have something to discuss even if they have already grown up.
IrinaLos
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)

Сообщение English Guru » 10.05.2015, 14:05

IrinaLos, круто!

:clap: 14/14, нечего добавить / исправить :clap:

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение IrinaLos » 11.05.2015, 00:16

English Guru, thanks a lot! :dance:
IrinaLos
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)

Сообщение Proofreader » 26.05.2015, 16:50

IrinaLos писал(а):n my opinion, school friendship is really firm.
In my opinion, school friendships are really firm.
IrinaLos писал(а):Firstly, it seems to me, that friendship from childhood is the strongest one
that childhood friendships are the strongest ones.

IrinaLos писал(а):Students study with each other, meet daily
Students study with each other and meet daily.
Your donations help to make it happen.
Proofreader
Native Speaker
Native Speaker
Аватара
С нами: 1 год 11 месяцев

Сообщение maerin » 15.03.2016, 15:14

Наверное, уже поздновато, но буду очень признательна, если вы проверите с:

A lot of people go to school and make friends there. Nowadays, there is a notion that school classmates become the best fiends.

I agree with it. In my opinion, school friendship can last for a whole life. Firstly, school takes eleven years and it is quite long period. Pupils spend a lot of time in school. They need someone to talk to, to discuss and to share thoughts so they look for friends. Secondly, school friendship is a strong. It can remain after finishing school despite anything. Thirdly, some school friends enter the same university and their friendship goes on.

However, some people think that school classmates don’t make the best friends. They suppose that there are other ways to make strong friendship. For instance, university classmates can rather become true friends than school ones. Moreover, school friendship does not always remain after school. It often ends when friends change the place of living, enter different universities and so on.

Nevertheless, I cannot agree with such people. I believe, school classmates make the best friends because their friendship is the first and, as the first love, the greatest one. Pupils want this friendship and do their best to save it.

In the conclusion, I would like to say that school classmates can become best friends. If friendship is really strong and friends want to save it, it will be continuing during their lives.
maerin
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 1 месяц

Сообщение English Guru » 24.03.2016, 15:57

maerin писал(а):it is quite long period
a long period

maerin писал(а):school friendship is a strong
артикль не нужен )))

maerin писал(а):can rather become true friends
are more likely to become

maerin, хорошая работа, 14/14

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

School classmates make the best friends.

Сообщение Elena » 14.04.2016, 19:17

There are two opposite opinions on the problem of making best friends.Some people claim that only school classmates make the best friends,but others disagree.It is a controversial quastion and has always been widely discussed in our siciety.
In my opinion,school classmates pften become best friends.First of all,children spend a lot of time together.They see each other every day at school.In addition,classmates have a lot of common interests and hobbies.There are many different and exciting clubs at schools.
Nevetheless,we can find a contrary point of view.According to it,some people suppose that best friends make not only at schools,bit also during all the life.Firstly,person can finds friends at the university,at the work or at the sport section.Moreover,they can understand what is the truth friendship only in old age.
I can not agree with this opinion completely.These arguments are groundless.In most cases,a strong and close friendship begins in the childhood.
Taking everything into consideration,there exist two viewpoints on the problem of making best friends.Despite other people's opinions,I am still convinced that school friendship can be strong and long-lasting.Pupils study with each other and meet daily.Besides,they always have something to discuss even if they have already grown up.
Elena
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 2 года 11 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 17.04.2016, 14:15

Elena писал(а):quastion
question

Elena писал(а):siciety
society

Elena писал(а):opinion
opinion

Elena писал(а):pften
often

Elena писал(а):that best friends make not only at schools
best friends are made

Elena писал(а):Firstly,person can finds friends
a person
can find

Elena писал(а):at the work
at work

Elena писал(а):Moreover,they can understand what is the truth friendship only in old age.
Moreover, they can understand what a true friendship is only at an old age.

-2 балла за грамматику
-1 балл за лексику

11/14 - все ошибки понятны?

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Elena » 17.04.2016, 17:27

спасибо ! всё учту.
Elena
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 2 года 11 месяцев

School classmates make the best friends. Проверьте эссе, пожалуйста!

Сообщение Валерия007 » 20.02.2017, 00:00

School is an important part of our life. Students spend much time here and they can make friends among their classmates. Some people think that classmates can make best friends while others believe that it is impossible.

In my opinion, I do not think classmates become best friends. Firstly, classmates are meeting only at school. They are do not spend free time together. Secondly, when they finish school, all of them go to different cities and stop to communicate with each other.

However, some people claim that classmates can make best friends. In their view, classmates have many common projects, verification work, home work. Also they take part in common competitions and it can bring them closer. Moreover, students spend eleven years together and know a lot about each other.They are often deal with common problems and they try to deside it together.

Personally, I do not agree with the above opinion. I am convinced that classmates can not make best friends because they are do not share emotions and problems with classmates. They are have not same interests and hobby. Students only are taught together.

In conclusion, I want to tell you that classmates can make best friends, but it is unlikely.
Валерия007
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 месяца 4 дня

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2