Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

A letter to Jessica. Fashion in my country

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ

Описание: Образцы писем на английском языке для подготовки к ГИА и ЕГЭ по английскому языку.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Elena_59 » 11.05.2015, 13:18

...By the way, we are doing a project at college on the fashion industry in different count ries. It would be nice if you could tell me what clothes are popular with teenagers in Russia. Do you have any special fashion for teens? What kind of clothes do you prefer? Why?
As for me, I bought a new dress yesterday...

Shilovo
Russia
25 April 2015
Dear Jessica,
I was glad to get your latter. Sorry I haven’t been in touch for so long.
You asked me about fashion in my country. Well, I try to follow the fashion in Russia and I can confidently say that the most popular clothes are jeans and t-shirts in this season among teenagers. Teens try to add something special in their style and sew different decorations on clothes. As for me, despite the fashion I’d prefer more feminine style. Therefore my favorite clothes are dresses, skirts and tunics. I feel confident and look cute when I am wearing such clothes.
Anyway, can you tell me about your favorite style? What clothes do you wear more often? Why do you prefer these clothes?
Well, I’d better go now as I have to do my homework.
All the best,
July
Elena_59
Почётный участник
Почётный участник
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 1 год 10 месяцев

Info

Сообщение Proofreader » 11.06.2015, 22:00

Elena_59 писал(а):count ries
countries

Elena_59 писал(а):I was glad to get your latter.
letter

Elena_59 писал(а):As for me, despite the fashion I’d prefer
As for me, despite this fashion trend, I'd prefer
Your donations help to make it happen.
Proofreader
Native Speaker
Native Speaker
Аватара
С нами: 1 год 9 месяцев

Info

Вернуться в Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ