Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

A letter to Rob.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ

Описание: Образцы писем на английском языке для подготовки к ГИА и ЕГЭ по английскому языку.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение DinaSh22 » 07.10.2015, 23:28

C1. You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend Rob who writes:

...and then there’s a rugby match on Saturday. If our team wins, we’ll be the champions of our school. Who knows?

And another thing. I have to do a project on technology for school. Could you tell me a few things about how you use technology in your life? You know, computers, mobiles, TV, that sort of things. And what about your relatives? How do they use technology in their everyday lives?

Anyway, I met Mark the other day and he said that...

Write back to Rob.

In your letter

— answer his questions

— ask 3 questions about rugby Write 100 — 140 words.

Remember the rules of letter writing.

Kazan
Russia
October 6, 2015
Dear Rob,
Thanks for your letter. It was so great to hear from you again!Sorry, I haven't written so long because I was too busy with my school.
Technology is an important part of our lives. Personally, I'm crazy about mobiles because they're so convenient and suitable for connection with my friends. My relatives also support my opinion. They believe that techology makes our life easier. Each relative in our family has a mobile phone to connect with each other.
By the way, tell me more about rugby. Are you interested in this kind of sport? Do you have friends who are addicted to rugby? Would you like to watch a rugby match on Saturday?
Well, I'd better go now as I have to do my homework. Hope to hear from you soon!
Lots of love,
Dina
DinaSh22
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 08.10.2015, 14:03

DinaSh22, отлично! Ошибок нет, написано по шаблону (что есть хорошо)!
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 7 месяцев

Info

Вернуться в Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ