Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Проверьте, пожалуйста:)

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ

Описание: Образцы писем на английском языке для подготовки к ГИА и ЕГЭ по английскому языку.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Chauysha » 11.01.2016, 15:45

A letter to Mark

Guess what! All my friends are going to "Waterland" next week and I can't swim! What shall I do? If I go with my friends, they will be teasing me all the time. I have wanted to learn to swim for a long time but I feel embarrassed to start learning at my age. What would you advise me to do? How many lessons will I need? Is it difficult to learn swimming? Well, I'd better go now as my mum's calling me for dinner.

Chelyabinsk
Russia
11 Jenuary 2016

Dear Mark,

Thanks for your letter! It was great to hear from you! Sorry, I haven't written because I was so busy with my exams.

You’ve asked me to give some advise. Well, in my view, you should ask your close friend or dad to teach you some basic movements and to help you to keep on a water surface. I don't think it will take a lot of time, of course it depends on your desire. Swimming isn't so difficult, especially for teenagers because we can learn fast.

By the way, what sport do you like? Since what time have you been doing it? Are your friends fond of this sport too?

With love,
Lena
Chauysha
Участник
Участник
Достижения: 1
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 1 год 3 месяца

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 18.01.2016, 13:54

Chauysha писал(а):Jenuary
January

Chauysha писал(а):to give some advise.
advice (совет)
advise - советовать

Chauysha писал(а):a water surface
не уверен, что такое словосочетание существует

Неплохо, максимум 1 балл потеряете.
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года

Info

Вернуться в Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ